San Juan Capistrano
✟15,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Urgent prayer request for my broken leaking roof causing flooding. Me and my mother just had back-to-back surgery and unable to have full range of motion. I live with my mom a single parent going through a divorce with my narcissistic father and he has financially cut us off from everything as revenge , he has never made us a priority and never has treated me like his daughter, i beg for his help and he tells me he cant do anything , he asks us to get money from my grandfather. We are desperate and praying our to our Good Father. I have so much faith but i need God to hear our prayers. please pray for repair and restoration brothers and sisters!

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Have your mom call her divorce lawyer and have the courts handle your dad and finances.
Meanwhile I pray a blessing on this situation Lord, that it is handled in a way that brings you the glory and these ladies a roof that doesn't leak. In the name of Jesus, Your son I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,280.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray for your healing first, from the hurt you have experienced from your father. I pray you will be given insight, guidance and tangible help to get the repairs done and that all turns out well.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,013.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Psalms 59:16

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Deuteronomy 33:12

Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields them all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders."

Praying for you.

Upvote 0

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟485,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have so much faith but i need God to hear our prayers. please pray for repair and restoration brothers and sisters!

Welcome to CF, I'm praying for you and your mom.

You should try calling your church to see if someone can help with your roof repair. A plastic tarp could protect you from the rain until funds can be found to make the complete repair.

Upvote 0