Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
[Glow=Dark red]UNITED ZEALOTS Of MEGA[/glow]​

[move] "We're coo-coo for chaos!" [/move]

UZoM is a group commited to keeping the quality of the Faction Wars threads high. As the goal of the Faction Wars is to unify CFRPG and create better writers through the competition involved in the war, that makes us better than everybody else.

With our huge stockpiles of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, we will destroy clans that abuse the FW threads. Only Mega has the ability to unleash these weapons. All factions who are about to recieve this punishment to be removed from the Faction Wars storyline shall be warned first. If your clan flames, spams, or generally tries to ruin the storyline, you shall be at risk.

The other goal of our group is to destroy all attempts at peace between organizations. We support the rule of chaos! While I do want clans to attempt to ally with each other, my clan just needs another goals, so there :p If it is logical for our group to be able to find out about contacts for peace between groups, expect an assualt. Don't worry, we won't be total jerks about it.

Use the following format for your character sheet stuff, which you will post in this thread. I want it posted here for easy viewing, not a bunch of links.

Name: Lord Protector Mega
Sex: Male
Height: Not important*
Weight: Not important*
Weapons: MP5, 5-foot hight remote control robot spider with a plasma gun
Appearance: A white Turkish-made suit, kinda like Colonel Sanders
Bio: Mega was the original founder of ODEC, until his plane crashed on a tropical island with a crazy french lady. When he returned, he found CFRPG embroiled in war between ODEC and SPAGNIC... just like he had planned :)

UZoM was then created so that the wars would never end.

While we support chaos, if your character is put in a position he/she cannot possibly escape alive, let him/her die. You can always create another. Also, only use the Orthodox fighting style. This is explained in the New Player's Guide to RPing.

Do not spam this thread. It is for recruitment of new members and faction announcements ONLY.

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Oh,so this is a threat against GEPS isn't it?OIr,me rather,in particular

The other goal of our group is to destroy all attempts at peace between organizations

If your clan flames, spams, or generally tries to ruin the storyline, you shall be at risk.

If it is logical for our group to be able to find out about contacts for peace between groups, expect an assualt. Don't worry, we won't be total jerks about it.

your a total jerk,ya know that?

/me leaves

Upvote 0
D

Dr. Umbrus Blackguard

Strange that the founder of a peace organization is attempting to kill in an ooc. However that is simply beside the point, Megachihuahua I would like to join UZoM. I possible this is my character. If he is not what you want notify me and I will edit or remove him completely.

Name: Dr. Umbrus Blackguard

Sex: male

Weight: One hundred and ninety-five lbs.

Weapons: Twelve octa-barrelled plasma pistols, a set of poisoned darts and dart-gun, Several genetically alterred small animals designed for killing

Bio: Dr. Umbrus was the son of a wealthy English business man. He and his twin brother Albus were both heralded as geniuses, however Umbrus turned his intellect to criminal means while Albus upheld the family name. Umbrus graduated medical and law school magna cum laude and was given the title "Doctor". Since that time Umbrus has been involved in hundreds of illegal activities and has been hunted by the law. Hearing of the O.D.E.C. he joined and became loyal to Megachihuahua, becoming one of the first members of UZoM

Reactions: Megachihuahua
Upvote 0

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because I wish to avoid unnecesary harm to my future clansmen, I would like to speak with you for a moment.

If you havent already read the Chivalric Alliance thread, then please do. I want to know if our operations that were described there would result in an attack from your party. We do not approve of wmd's or partisan tactics, but would like to consider ourselves an ally to any who seek our friendship.

Why am I speaking in plural first person? I'm the only member.... crud...

Upvote 0

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
World heroin capital(Baltimore), Maryland
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Strange that you don't know what's going on,or what he did to me,and yet,your telling me this.I am no longer founder of a peace organazation,so,yeah.Nice to meet you too :|
Alright Ninjitsu, that's the last time. I'm calling a mod on you for this spam. Thanks, bye, go away.
Because I wish to avoid unnecesary harm to my future clansmen, I would like to speak with you for a moment.

If you havent already read the Chivalric Alliance thread, then please do. I want to know if our operations that were described there would result in an attack from your party. We do not approve of wmd's or partisan tactics, but would like to consider ourselves an ally to any who seek our friendship.
We'll talk in PMs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums