Unified Theory of Modern World Problems??!!

Do you believe God would help us to address all major world problems simultaneously?

• Yes, nothing is impossible for God!

• No, God is only a figment of the imagination of the naive!

• Anything humans focus on....they can accomplish!

• Anybody who postulates a Unified Theory of Modern World Problems should go see a psychiatrist!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You might like this website!

They have done an amazing job of showing how the Jewish Bible, the Christian Bible and the Qur'an/Koran have a plan for peace between Palestinians and Israelis that can certainly work!

It is based on the idea of the northern kingdom of Israel and the southern kingdom of Judah! Seems like an inspired idea to me!

God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land

I just read a greatly encouraging reply to God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land from an Islamic scholar.

Fazlul Islam

I have read the Arabic and English versions of “God’s Peace Plan for the Holy Land”. It is an excellent religious solution for Israel/Palestine conflict prepared on the basis of dictations of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam). My immense thanks to Robert Mendelson is not much enough; he will be thanked by God for his good intention to humanity in formulating this peace plan. I think this is an acceptable solution to all the religious authorities who believe in God. But peoples of Israel/Palestine are not fully aware of their God. Israel is now a secular state. Most of the Palestinians are also secular. They may not accept this religious solution. Because secular politics now moves round the Machiavellism and religious or ethical politics is seldom practiced today. This peace plan necessitates a strong scientific and secular basis to make it acceptable by the secular peoples. I think following links will be helpful to make this peace plan scientific and acceptable to all the conflicting parties in the holy land:

.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=500722066604554
.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=419772261366202
.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=373304359346326

Prophet Jacob (Israel) was a man from Canaan, a historical area of Palestine. The children of Israel were migrated to the land of Egypt and returned to Palestine after about 400 years by Prophet Moses (pbuh). 2000 years ago Jews were again migrated by the Romans and again returned to their land by a British mandate in 1922. Therefore, all the children of Israel were Palestinians and Israel/Palestine is actually a single state and single nation. Palestinians and Jews have equal rights to their land. Nobody is outsider here. The Holy Qur’an confirms a special favour for the children of Israel -

“Children of Israel! Call to mind the special favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all other nations.” – (Al-Qur'an, 2:47).

I have so much respect for the Jewish people. They need a state, but this state should not be created in a discredited manner. A massive military action by the Muslims against the Jewish people that had been foretold in the Islamic literature (Ibne Majah and Sahih Muslim), it is actually the battle of Imam Mahdi and the battle of Armageddon against the antichrist. If we wait for such a battle between the Muslim world and Israel supported by the western world, it will be a nuclear war, the 3rd world war that might destroy all the nations as it was stated by Albert Einstein –

“I can not say any thing about the 3rd world war, but if there is ever a 4th world war, there, the people shall use bricks, stones and sticks. No nation shall survive in the third world war ..........”.

The Messiah – a savior of mankind like Imam Mahdi or Jesus Christ can not put on display such a world war that might destroy all the nations. Rather, Messiah will save mankind from such nuclear holocaust eliminating nuclear weapons from the world, if this great man really comes to the world in the near future.

The battle of Armageddon against antichrist is not a universally accepted idea in the Jewish and Christian literature. In Islamic Eschatology much controversy exists regarding the advent of Imam Mahdi and Jesus Christ. Some Islamic scholars reject Mahdi doctrine, including Ibne Khaldun, Allama Iqbal, Allama Tamanna Imadi, Allama Habibur Rahman Kandhalvi, and Javed Ahmad Ghamidi. Javed Ahmad Ghamidi writes in his Mizan:

The coming of the Mahdi and that of Jesus from the heavens are regarded as signs of the Day of Judgment. I have not mentioned them. The reason is that the narratives of the coming of the Mahdi do not conform to the standards of Hadith criticism set forth by the Muhaddithun. Some of them are weak and some fabricated; no doubt, some narratives, which are acceptable with regard to their chain of narration, inform us of the coming of a generous caliph (Muslim, No: 7318); however, if they are deeply deliberated upon, it becomes evident that the caliph they refer to is Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz who was the last caliph from a Sunni standpoint. This prediction of the Prophet has thus materialized in his personality, word for word. One need not wait for any other Mahdi now.

The prophecy of coming a Mahdi, however, does not excuse the Muslim nations from their duty to strive in the cause of justice, peace and betterment of mankind. Centuries have passes from the time of the holy Prophet and there is a good possibility that many more will expire before the advent of Imam Mahdi. Muslims who are negligent in their duty hoping for a savior are committing a grave mistake and are not following the divine decrees ordained in the Qur’an or taught by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Today we are facing many challenges against humanity’s existence in the world. AIDS becomes epidemic in many parts of the world, nuclear disasters, nuclear weapons, greenhouse effect and ozone depletion all are constant threats to life on the earth. We should address those challenges seeking the most innovative approaches. A global leader like Imam Mahdi or Jesus Christ if likely to appear in the world, instead of destroying the whole world, they will execute a universal peace plan all over the world that might save mankind from the punishment of hell fire, eradicate nuclear weapons and poverty from the world, prevent greenhouse effect and ozone depletion for prolongation of comfortable life on the earth. To achieve this goal, I have a dream like many others, which I have formulated by comparative study of religion and secular science.

THE UNIVERSAL SOLUTION
.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=507316582611769

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I recently posed the following question on a rather New Age discussion forum and the replies were more significantly more positive than I had expected:

"If I could convince you that there is a direct correlation between the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple complex with stabilization of the climate and the saving of one billion human lives over the next nine decades......would you personally support it in spite of your distaste for any form of animal sacrifice?"

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just ran into some astonishing material regarding the Jerusalem Third Temple complex last week.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7792844/

And he carried me away in the Spirit. . . and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God . . . her light was like unto a stone most precious, as it was a jasper stone, clear as crystal, having a wall great and high; having twelve gates . . . and the wall of the city had twelve foundations . . . and the city lieth foursquare, and the length thereof is as great as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs (1,500 miles): the length and the breadth and the height thereof are equal . . . The wall thereof a hundred and forty-four cubits (216 feet). And the building of the wall thereof was jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto pure glass; the foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald; the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl, the ninth, topaz; the tenth chrysoprase; the eleventh, jacinth; and the twelfth, amethyst. . . The city hath no need of the sun, neither of the moon to shine upon it for the glory of God did lighten it." Rev. 21:10-23.

In this city are the homes of the redeemed, the abode of angels, Paradise, and the throne of God.

Why should not the New Jerusalem be a real city with streets of real gold and with jasper walls and with foundation stones of precious jewels? Did God so exhaust his material when he made the universe that he had no gold or jewels left for heaven?

If God could make a world, could he not suspend a city in the sky beyond the stars? Here and there a little impure gold in a fissure of a distorted rock of this cursed and perverted earth or here and there the discovery of a precious jewel hidden in the debris of earthly ruins are only lingering reminders of the reality of which these are merely shadows. The real, the imperishable are in the city whose builder and maker is God.

The scenes of this city are not so clear, the children said, as the scenes they saw on the street of the New Jerusalem in heaven. What we see on this perverted, degenerated earth are only shadows. "The creation fell into subjection to failure and unreality" (Rom. 8 :20) .

The gold we cherish, the jewels we adore, the cities and mansions we build are only copies of the real in the city that is soon coming down.

The Adullam children were caught up in vision to this city of God. How they could see the city I do not know. How Abraham saw it I do not know. How Paul could be caught up to Paradise, either in the body or out of the body, I do not know. These things are beyond natural order. We need not, at present, know the How. We know the Fact. John was shown the city. He was told by the Lord to write the things he had seen and send them to the Churches.

In the Spirit Adullam children were caught up to this city time after time, not as in a dream but as a living reality. Their visits were so real, in fact, that the children supposed their souls actually left their bodies to go to heaven and return, or that in some unaccountable way they had gone to heaven soul and body just as they might in daily life visit some distant place. Frequently when in Paradise the children were plucking and partaking of the heavenly fruit they gathered some extra to tuck in their garments to bring back to earth for "Muh Si and Si Mu" (Pastor and Mrs. Baker).

They knew they were only on a visit to heaven and soon to return. Upon returning, when the Spirit lifted from them, finding themselves in our Adullam rooms they proceeded at once to search in their garments for the delicious fruit they had brought back to please us. Not finding this fruit in their garments, a look of great surprise, confusion, and disappointment came over their faces. They could not, for the time, believe they had not bodily gone to heaven and come back with the fruit tucked in their garments.

Walking on the streets of the New Jerusalem was to them as real as walking on the streets of a Chinese city. One day, when walking down the street in bright sunshine, I asked the boys if the visions were as real and as clear as what we then saw. "Just as real," they said, "but much clearer due to the light in heaven and the white garments and the cleanliness everywhere, all adding to the brightness."

When in the Spirit, the children were usually lost to their natural surroundings. In many cases, although they supposed they were in heaven, they talked aloud, describing what they saw, thus carrying on conversation that we all could hear. Often they acted out before our eyes what they supposed they were doing in heaven.

Caught up to the Third Heaven

The Adullam children said they went to the third heaven. As they passed through the first heaven they felt air on their faces. Having passed the second heaven, they looked back upon the stars in their wonderful beauty, much as from a mountain height a person might gaze down upon a beautiful, light-studded city below. From this starry heaven they passed on into the third heaven until they Came to the Heavenly Jerusalem. As they approached this heavenly city they saw its light in the distance. Coming nearer, they saw the beautiful wall radiating its wonderful jasper light. The foundations were of indescribable beauty, sparkling with red, yellow, orange, purple, blue, green, violet, and all the other colors of the twelve most beautiful jewels.

This city in the sky the children saw as three cities in one: one city suspended above another, the largest city below, the smallest city on top, making a pyramid. Since this city John saw is surrounded by a wall, and since the city is one thousand five hundred miles high, Bible students have supposed the heavenly city is not a cube but a pyramid. Our children, however, knew nothing of this, neither had I ever thought of the New Jerusalem as three cities, one suspended above another. God who suspends the worlds in space can suspend these cities in space. The Bible does not tell us the internal order of the city.

One of our small boys spoke in prophecy when in vision at the feet of the Lord the Lord was talking to him. In this prophecy the Lord said that he had made heaven big enough for everybody, that he had made it in three cities one above another, and that at present his throne is in the upper city.

Since time and distance are nothing in the heavenly realm, there is nothing impossible in such an arrangement of this city of God. There are three heavens. There were three stories in the ark, where God preserved the present creation. God is three in one. Why should not the city of the Great King be three in one? Why should not the King reign from the top of the pyramid of all the universe, since "the stone which the builders rejected was made the head of the corner," the capstone of the pyramid of all creation?

By the Gates into the City Adullam entered by its pearly gates into the city of golden streets. Angels in white guarded the gates and welcomed those entering in. No beggarly reception this. Here the one-time rejected off-scourings of the earth were welcomed as kings by these angelic hosts. Had not the Savior promised the weakest and humblest of his children a kingdom where they shall reign with the King of Kings for ages and ages?
Visions Beyond the Veil (Free Book) – H.A. Baker | HopeFaithPrayer
Visions Beyond the Veil (Free Book) – H.A. Baker | HopeFaithPrayer

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Of course!!!!!! HAB Theory!!!!! That will be the key to convincing Conservatives to take climate change seriously!!!!

Expanded Discussion of the HAB Theory

At a symposium of the Union of Geodesy and geophysics, Dr. Pyyotor Shoumsky reported that the south polar ice cap was growing at a minimum rate of 293 cubic miles of ice annually. To put that number in perspective, Lake Erie contains only 109 cubic miles of water. Thus, a volume of ice forms on top of the existing ice at Antarctica each year which is almost three times the volume of water in Lake Erie!

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Of course!!!!!! HAB Theory!!!!! That will be the key to convincing Conservatives to take climate change seriously!!!!

Expanded Discussion of the HAB Theory

It seems to me that the wobble would increase dramatically, and catastrophically, as the earth tilts under the weight of the ice cap. Also, the flora and fauna of earth couldn't possibly recover from such destruction in 7000 years.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And the solution is what?

A one-world government with a one-world leader?

That's just around the corner, my friend!

He is going to show up and solve all of our problems -- but one.

There will be some who will ... let's just say ... be problematic for him.

I wonder if the residents of Utah might be somewhat more willing than average to print up a Utah State dollar?!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7812039/

(post #5):....Actually..... a major part of my reasoning is that I felt that the State of Utah might just apply the lesson of the Worgyl, Austria, local currency experiment rather effectively if they become enthusiastic.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints were highly active in assisting the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

.christianforums.com/t7701455/

North American churches should each have their own currency!
I am of the belief that each large church in North America should discuss the printing up of their own church currency unit such as has been done by a group of socially active citizens in Calgary, Canada with their CalgaryDollars.ca

Here is a good article on how important local currencies were during the Great Depression:

Whatcom Watch Online - Story Display

City in Austria Printed Local Currency

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Encouraging a major political leader to initiate a plan for much greater economic cooperation between the nations of Israel and Jordan would be a great way to get this started.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7829264/

Pray that P. M. Stephen Harper initiate a peace deal between Jordan and Israel?
I am a member of a different Canadian political party but……… I have to admit that P. M. Stephen Harper is for good reason regarded as a rather "Davidic" figure by a high percentage of Israelis.

What he did for Israel back in 2011 at the G-8 was one of the most courageous and wise acts by a political leader that I have seen since I began to watch world events back in the '70's!

On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit - The Globe and Mail
Alone among G8 leaders, the Canadian Prime Minister refuses to embrace the U.S. President's plan to begin peace negotiations between Palestinians and Israelis on the basis of a return to Israel's de facto borders as they existed before its 1967 war with neighbouring Arab countries - a precondition, accepted by Arabs and by many previous Israeli leaders and Canadian governments, that would be necessary to get Palestinians back to the table.

Mr. Harper made his opposition to that position clear through a spokesperson shortly after Mr. Obama's Middle East speech last week in a pre-G8 briefing, making him the lone leader in the G8 not to back the U.S. preconditions.

A unified statement on a negotiated path to a Palestinian state had been a key goal of the Deauville summit, in large part because such a statement might have pre-empted an attempt to pass a United Nations resolution that would declare a Palestinian state against Israel's will.
On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit - The Globe and Mail

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It seems to me that the wobble would increase dramatically, and catastrophically, as the earth tilts under the weight of the ice cap. Also, the flora and fauna of earth couldn't possibly recover from such destruction in 7000 years.

But……. G-d has such off the scale technological capability that all of this will be choreographed and worked out in such a way that will lead to the amazingly peaceful earth that was shown to near death experiencer Howard Storm.

Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience | Saved from Hell By Jesus Christ | Prophecies of the Future
The image of the future that they gave me then, and it was their image, not one that I created, surprised me. My image had previously been sort of like Star Wars, where everything was space age, plastics, and technology.

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I received an intriguing message back in 2010 from a near death experiencer.

When my wife first translated it to me about all that I could remember within a few weeks was that Hebrew would be spoken a great deal here in Nova Scotia in the future........ Then in 2012 I got the full translation........ and within a few months I had a theory on what this implied for our area........ and for our relationship with the nation of Israel and God's plans for Israel.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
After nearly five years of praying and thinking about this..... I have reason to suspect that God is planning something along the line of "Exodus USA." This discussion goes into more detail.......

http://www.christianforums.com/t7843155/

Please pray for an American couple who are being used to prepare for major event.

Pastor David Herzog was shown that during a time of economic trouble in the USA, a segment of the population would blame Israel and American Jews would be persecuted and many would be forced to flee to Canada and then on to Israel. The immigration laws of Canada must be altered to make this transition easier. Kurt Andreasen and his wife are being used to prepare the stage.

On page two of this discussion....... I get into a very very different theory on what I feel this means now..........

Brinny...… I so thank you for your prayers.......... over these past several weeks I am in something of a state of awe because....... I have been shown what I suspect is a completely different possible understanding of the visionary - dream of a hurricane of money as seen by Pastor Shane Warren that I gave the link to back on page one of this thread.

When God gives a message....through a dream or vision..... there are always hidden levels of meaning in the dream or vision..... and each word can have great significance........... The hurricane of money that would tend to make us afraid....... can be understood in an entirely different manner......

Brinny.... back in 2012 I asked you to pray for me regarding a message that I had gotten in 2010..... well it is only in the past couple of weeks that I saw hidden meaning in this dream - vision that was given to Pastor Sonia Rosero de Leon of Quito, Ecuador...… and how it ties in with the vision or dream that had been given to Pastor Shane Warren!

So true..... here is a link to the place where I posted the message from Pastor Sonia.... down in post #16.....

http://www.christianforums.com/t7674780-2/

...."I have waited,silently, to have an answer to the dream of Dennis, is so of GOD, but it lacked the revelation, BOTH PLACES THAT DENNIS SEES IN ECUADOR
AND CANADA ..... IS FOR THIS TIME… SINCE IT SPEEKS OF A CURRENCY TO NEGOTIATE ...... AND WHAT I SEE BY THE SPIRIT IS THAT….THE
TIME APPROACHES IN WHICH A COMMON GOVERNMENT RISES THAT NATIONS ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT AND IS ON ITS WAY…
AND SOON AFTER A COMMON CURRENCY WILL RISE...... THIS CLARIFIES HIS WANT .....
I REQUEST THAT YOU:
COME INTO COMMUNION WITH THE PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT, THIS MEANS FASTING PRAYER NOT OF OCCASIONALLY BUT OF HOURS .....
SINCE IT IS HIS HOUR N OW… THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO GUIDE US TO ALL TRUTH" (Pastor Sonia Rosero de Leon)

....... this dream in which a common government.... and common currency..... would tend to inspire fear in most of us Christians..... but..... if the Cyrus prophecy as given to Pastor Eporu Ronald Alfred from Uganda was inspired......… then..... instead of reacting in fear to the dream given to Pastor Shane Warren...… we can look at the same dream in a way much like how Joshua and Caleb told the ten spies and all of Israel that they could look at their situation differently!?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is ideas like this that actually keep us from moving ahead with real solutions.

A proposal is on the table that can begin something huge in Israel and Jordan......
this is a great beginning to what I feel is actually possible........

Sigmund Ivarsson has proposed a seventy kilometer tunnel.......
from Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea......
nine meters in diameter.....
produce hydro-electric power at the Dead Sea.....
... desalinate the water on a large scale such as is already being done by....
The Sahara Solar Breeder Project
The Sahara Forest Project.....
.... which fits well with the Jordanian version of Permaculture led by Geoff Lawton Ph. D.......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It still has nothing to do with Physical and Life Sciences.

Take a look at the most recent post...........#92....
that is all about several branches of science.......

.... can you tell me how much water would flow down a tunnel.....
seventy kms long.....
9 meters in diameter.....
that drops 1000 ft?

(Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea)?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

That is exactly what concerns me as well......

I am reminded of some of the balls that I bought for the kids that seemed to be
weighted on one spot... they wobbled in the air......
would the earth do the same thing as too much weight builds up
in Antarctica?

Graham Hancock: "Let us consider Antarctica for a moment.
We have already seen that it is big. It has a land area of 5.5
million square miles, and is presently covered by something in excess
of seven million cubic miles of ice weighing an estimated 19
quadrillion tons (19 followed by 15 zeros). What worries the
theorists of earth-crust displacement is that this vast ice-cap is
remorselessly increasing in size and weight:'at the rate of 293 cubic
miles of ice each year
--almost as much as if Lake Ontario were frozen
solidly annually and added to it.// (Graham Hancock, Fingerprints of
the Gods, page 480)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Was Moses - Moshe a brilliant economist?

Is the following statement one of the most accurate ideas regarding what we human beings are actually capable of IF..............we can actually agree on the need for a particular project?

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

Ecclesiastes 10:19
"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. "

Could it be possible for money to answer.......ALL modern world problems???????????!

Now that America has elected Mr. Donald Trump as President.....
this topic deserves to be looked at again.

Could better Federal Reserve policy help in financing turning the deserts of
the nation of Jordan green,
giving the nations of Jordan and Israel a major project to cooperate on.......

And could an agreement regarding the Jerusalem Third Temple be the catalyst
that makes this happen?

Could this all be financed by some sort of new currency that is backed up by
CHRISTIAN VOLUNTEERISM?

North American churches should each have their own currency!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

A year or so ago I heard about a fascinating plan to build a tunnel from the Mediterranean Sea to the area of the Dead Sea nine meters wide.

The inventor wanted the tunnel to eventually go in seven directions like a menorah, and lead to seven hydro electric generation plants. After the salt water generated electricity it could be desalinated through projects like the Sahara Forest Project. If I remember correctly this plan would divert two hundred million cubic meters of ocean water out of the Mediterranean Sea annually.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
turning deserts green... produces food.... absorbs carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.... is a water sink as well........ reduces the amount of heat being radiated into the atmosphere from deserts....... and if desalination of ocean water is used to water the plants... then this even combats the threat of rising ocean levels with the impending collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet.....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If there are really two trillion to 4.3 trillion USA Petro - dollars out there floating around that could hit the market within months then this is a good time to take another look at something like this.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status