Unified Theory of Modern World Problems??!!

Do you believe God would help us to address all major world problems simultaneously?

• Yes, nothing is impossible for God!

• No, God is only a figment of the imagination of the naive!

• Anything humans focus on....they can accomplish!

• Anybody who postulates a Unified Theory of Modern World Problems should go see a psychiatrist!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The options in this poll leave much to be desired.

I agree Strathos....but can we agree that whoever Moses/Moshe was talking to was an astonishingly gifted economist.......especially considering the circumstances extant on the earth at that time?

"Anything humans focus on....they can accomplish!"

Genesis 11:6 "And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do."

Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all [things].

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am certainly no expert.....I am just a janitor at a school....but one of the best ways to do this that I could come up with was to try to talk the Vatican into the introduction of a Vatican Currency Unit!!!!!!!

Some might mistake this currency for "the Mark 'O the Beast".

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I agree Strathos....but can we agree that whoever Moses/Moshe was talking to was an astonishingly gifted economist.......especially considering the circumstances extant on the earth at that time?

"Anything humans focus on....they can accomplish!"

Genesis 11:6 "And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do."

Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all [things].

I'm not sure what you're trying to say exactly.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm not sure what you're trying to say exactly.

That if a significant percentage of our political leaders, scientists and leaders in business set it as a goal to turn a significant percentage of deserts green.....this could be accomplished!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Some might mistake this currency for "the Mark 'O the Beast".

Yes.....there was a time in my life when I would have made that same mistake!

However God fulfills these Cyrus prophecies.....of course contains an element of danger.....but less danger than some sort of "Global Ecological Communism" as has
proposed and planned by some leaders!

Isaiah 45 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Isaiah 45:1 ¶ Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.

A man from Africa wrote a pretty amazing article on how he foresaw the Cyrus prophecies being fulfilled!

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes.....there was a time in my life when I would have made that same mistake!

The dangers of a single global currency are too great to even contemplate, especially if controlled by a strong moral agency such as the RCC.

Look at the Euro. Much of the problem is that some member countries cannot bring responsible value to it through their economic activity and production. Take Greece (please). It takes two or three Greeks to equal the production of one German. Something's rotten, but it's not in Denmark.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That if a significant percentage of our political leaders, scientists and leaders in business set it as a goal to turn a significant percentage of deserts green.....this could be accomplished!

I suppose I agree, but good luck getting them to commit to that.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I suppose I agree, but good luck getting them to commit to that.

Political leaders are hesitant to do anything until a genuine emergency happens.

I live about one hundred miles from the Bay of Fundy between Nova SCotia and New Brunswick. In my part of Nova Scotia the difference between low tide to high tide is only about one meter. Along parts of The Bay of Fundy.....the difference can be between fifteen to seventeen meters.

If the ratio stays the same perhaps a thirty centimeter rise in ocean levels in my part of the world.....could cause a four or five meter rise in high tide levels along the Fundy????!!!!

Once this begins then finally politicians up here will begin to really try to do something toward this but between now and then at least you and I can become more informed and assist a few more people to become more aware of this option.

The people of the City of New Orleans may depend on our being ready to do something with this quickly.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The dangers of a single global currency are too great to even contemplate, especially if controlled by a strong moral agency such as the RCC.

Look at the Euro. Much of the problem is that some member countries cannot bring responsible value to it through their economic activity and production. Take Greece (please). It takes two or three Greeks to equal the production of one German. Something's rotten, but it's not in Denmark.

Well said!

I agree with you oldwiseguy!!!!!

This is why a Vatican currency unit would not need to replace any national currency units at all but would redirect a portion of the economy of many nations toward a more ethical response to problems!

If churches would rise to the occasion and get involved in organized barter, to at least some degree......a more effective organization of volunteerism could transform the economy of both Canada and the USA and many other nations!!!!

Upvote 0
Mar 3, 2013
✟15,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is it possible to tackle the biggest problems facing the seven billion inhabitants of this beautiful earth.....simultaneously???

I do believe that it is and I will copy and paste how I just worded this topic in the official Sanhedrin discussion forum:

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:32 pm Post subject: Unified Theory of Modern World Problems centered on food! I will now try my best to list ten of the most serious problems facing the nations of Israel and my nation Canada. Then I wish to try my best to explain how the production of food in the world's deserts has the potential to address all of these problems simultaneously!!

1. Nuclear WWIII begins, probably in the Middle East!

2. Large scale acts of terrorism involving nuclear or biological agents.

3. Ocean level rise of merely one meter can put one hundred million people worldwide out of their homes which....increases the probability of large scale acts of terrorism.

4. One billion people are hungry and malnourished.

5. The common people in wealthy nations eat food that does not tend to increase our levels of health and longevity.

6. Poverty, unemployment and underemployment worldwide contribute to a mentality of hopelessness that increases the levels of crime, drug abuse and anti-social behavior!

7. Pollution of the water, air and land is affecting the agricultural capability of all nations.

8. Disbelief in the G-d of Abraham/HaShem causes many large companies to act much like a sociopath.

9. The lack of understanding of the fact that The G-d of Abraham/HaShem, the Creator of heaven and earth, cares deeply about all of us due to the fact that HaShem may well have planned and orchestrated an infinite number of Big Bang type events over infinite time in the past so.....having invested astonishing effort over infinite time....G-d has deep emotional involvement in the success of the "human" experiment??!! Our tendency to be unaware of this causes us humans to behave in a somewhat suicidal manner??!!

10. Lack of understanding of how The G-d of Abraham/HaShem is beginning to arise in all 7 billion individuals on earth.....in a somewhat different manner in each individual....due to our vastly different genetic code, background and human spirit/soul....code???!!! If we could see how G-d is beginning to rise up even in our opponents....we would tend to love them as we love ourselves....which would rapidly transform the world economy and political situation.

No.

"But of that day and that hour knows NO man, no, not the angels who are in heaven... but the Father."
Jesus's, God's words, Mark 13:32

"Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven.... but only the Father."

This all sounds like nonsense to me honestly. Not at all logical.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No.

"But of that day and that hour knows NO man, no, not the angels who are in heaven... but the Father."

"Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven.... but only the Father."

Yes, this is pretty much the same reaction that the people of God usually have to new information that has not been taught to them previously?????!!!!

John 6:60 ¶ Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard [this], said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?"......

John 6:66 From that [time] many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him."

Our political leaders and even our scientists try to come up with one answer to one problem....and so the idea of tackling a number of problems at the same time is just not looked at very much at all.

Of course we can see how increasing the supply of food could be used to decrease hunger worldwide.

We can see that adding eighty or ninety trace minerals to food might just perhaps significantly increase the immune response of the human body....which would decrease health care costs in many many nations????!!!

By how much would this decrease health care costs? Perhaps by enough to pay for the adding of trace minerals to fertilizer???? Or even more????

Europe instituted a carbon tax or cap and trade system a few years ago and let's face it....they have been struggling economically ever since. Investing in turning deserts green may not carry the negative impact on economic production that a carbon tax approach perhaps may have????!!

It is difficult to get "conservatives" to like a carbon tax.....which is understandable...but "conservatives" may be much more willing to support an increase of food production even in desert areas????!!

Would not one cubic kilometer of water ADDED to the water table of a desert nation translate into one cubic kilometer less water in the world's oceans??????

Therefore desalinating ocean water on a large scale could make it unnecessary to spend trillions of dollars in building sea walls, dikes and other protections against rising ocean levels????!!

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is why a Vatican currency unit would not need to replace any national currency units at all but would redirect a portion of the economy of many nations toward a more ethical response to problems!

Are you proposing that these contributions be converted to a new sort of "Greenbacks" (green as in ecology) to be used only for responding to climate change solutions?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Are you proposing that these contributions be converted to a new sort of "Greenbacks" (green as in ecology) to be used only for responding to climate change solutions?

Well.......partly.......but not entirely..........because to my thinking the most valuable thing on all the earth is a human life! The Catholics that I know seem to be some of the most active proponents of the Pro-Life movement!

As I approached the Judgment Seat of Christ, those in the highest ranks were also sitting on thrones that were all a part of His throne. Even the least of these thrones was more glorious than any earthly throne many times over. Some of these were rulers over cities on earth who would soon take their place. Others were rulers over the affairs of heaven, and others over the affairs of the physical creation, such as star systems and galaxies. However, it was apparent that those who were given authority over cities were esteemed above those who had even been given authority over galaxies. The value of a single child was more than a galaxy of stars, because the Holy Spirit dwelt in men, and the Lord had chosen men as His eternal dwelling place. In the presence of His glory the whole earth seemed as insignificant as a speck of dust, and yet was so infinitely esteemed that the attention of the whole host of heaven was upon it.
Pastor Rick Joyner, near bottom of page:
The Hordes of Hell are Marching

I believe that the ecology of the world is hugely important but the political left has a tendency to place a high value on the environment and seemingly a lower value on life???!!! It seems that many within the political left believe that 90% of the 7 billion inhabitants of the earth need to be gone.....or the earth cannot survive!

In a way there is logic in what they think......but I personally disagree with them and believe that ten billion people could live on the earth no problem....if only we would give humanity truly green technology to work with..........and stop using technology for destruction!!??

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well.......partly.......but not entirely..........because to my thinking the most valuable thing on all the earth is a human life! The Catholics that I know seem to be some of the most active proponents of the Pro-Life movement!

Pastor Rick Joyner, near bottom of page:
The Hordes of Hell are Marching

I believe that the ecology of the world is hugely important but the political left has a tendency to place a high value on the environment and seemingly a lower value on life???!!! It seems that many within the political left believe that 90% of the 7 billion inhabitants of the earth need to be gone.....or the earth cannot survive!

In a way there is logic in what they think......but I personally disagree with them and believe that ten billion people could live on the earth no problem....if only we would give humanity truly green technology to work with..........and stop using technology for destruction!!??

Personally I believe man should limit his population to no more than we can feed, using improved traditional agriculture. The crush of overpopulation will ruin the enjoyment for all but the very rich on the earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Personally I believe man should limit his population to no more than we can feed, using improved traditional agriculture. The crush of overpopulation will ruin the enjoyment for all but the very rich on the earth.

Interesting theory oldwiseguy!!!

I personally am of the opinion that the agricultural productive capability of the earth is vastly greater than is happening today even if we completely stay away from GMO's!

I think that we really need to take a look at monetary policy in order to finance an improvement in agriculture!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Interesting theory oldwiseguy!!!

I personally am of the opinion that the agricultural productive capability of the earth is vastly greater than is happening today even if we completely stay away from GMO's!

I think that we really need to take a look at monetary policy in order to finance an improvement in agriculture!

Fewer people means more wealth available for each. Less land under the plow means better land management (and more recreational land). Wages are low worldwide because of an unlimited supply of workers; simple supply and demand. Paul Ehrlich's "Population Bomb" has already exploded.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Fewer people means more wealth available for each. Less land under the plow means better land management (and more recreational land). Wages are low worldwide because of an unlimited supply of workers; simple supply and demand. Paul Ehrlich's "Population Bomb" has already exploded.

I do believe though that if humanity had a spiritual awakening it could be astonishing how much better and cleaner technology is given to our grandchildren!

.near-death.com/experiences/research32.html#a03

NDE experiencer Howard Storm was given information on how the future is not fixed:
"We have free will. If we change the way we are, then we can change the future which they showed me. They showed me a view of the future, at the time of my experience, based upon how we in the United States were behaving at that time. It was a future in which a massive worldwide depression would occur. If we were to change our behavior, however, then the future would be different." (Howard Storm)

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I do believe though that if humanity had a spiritual awakening it could be astonishing how much better and cleaner technology is given to our grandchildren!

.near-death.com/experiences/research32.html#a03

NDE experiencer Howard Storm was given information on how the future is not fixed:
"We have free will. If we change the way we are, then we can change the future which they showed me. They showed me a view of the future, at the time of my experience, based upon how we in the United States were behaving at that time. It was a future in which a massive worldwide depression would occur. If we were to change our behavior, however, then the future would be different." (Howard Storm)​

I actually think we are already in the beginnings of 'Jacob's Trouble', and there's no turning back. It's 'KATY BAR THE DOOR'! :prayer:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No.

What do you think of the idea given to Dannion Brinkley in his near death experience that peace in the Middle East could be greatly increased through a deal between Jordan and Israel.....that leads to Jordan changing colour as viewed from above.......I would hope that the change in colour is from a sandy color to GREEN.....through desalination of ocean water and a great increase in agriculture????!!!

Dannion Brinkley:
......................"Boxes four and five were scenes from the Middle East, showing how this area of eternal strife would reach a boiling point. Religion would play a large role in these problems, as would the economy. A constant need for outside money fueled much of the anger and hatred that I saw in these boxes.In the first of these boxes I saw two agreements taking place.In the first, Israelis and Arabs were agreeing to something, but what was unclear to me.The second accord was one that I could see in some detail. Men were shaking hands and there was much talk about a new country. Then I saw a collage of images: the River Jordan, a settlement from Israel that was spreading into Jordan, and a map on which the country of Jordan was changing color.

As I watched this puzzling collage unfold, I heard a Being speak telepathically to me and say that the country of Jordan would exist no more. I did not hear the name of the new country. (Dannion Brinkley, page 26, Saved By The Light, Scribd version)

..........An increase in peace in the Middle East.....an increase in agriculture in the nation of Jordan.......would tend to boost the economy of the Middle East......and probably increase container traffic to North America........sounds good to me!!!????

Upvote 0