Understanding why the SDA church is God's remnant church of Revelation....

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
I am currently in Greenville Georgia
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That makes sense, now that I look at the larger scheme of things :) Good points

It does not make sense because it is a lie on EGW. Please anyone show me in EGW writings that she was shone or she was told in vision that Sunday was the mark of the beast. Did she believe it at one time, yes many did but she never receive a vision on it! She later said what they once thought about the Pope and Rome was a mistake. Read TM start at page 105 and read the whole chapter please. So anyone be brave show where she said that YASHUA or her accompanying angel reveal that Sunday is the mark of the beast!!!!!

Happy Sabbath,
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

Castaway57

Born Twice
Mar 29, 2012
✟18,579.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
It does not make sense because it is a lie on EGW. Please anyone show me in EGW writings that she was shone or she was told in vision that Sunday was the mark of the beast. Did she believe it at one time, yes many did but she never receive a vision on it! She later said what they once thought about the Pope and Rome was a mistake. Read TM start at page 105 and read the whole chapter please. So anyone be brave show where she said that YASHUA or her accompanying angel reveal that Sunday is the mark of the beast!!!!!

Happy Sabbath,
stinsonmarri
Well; every friday night you come to this forum pretending to be an Adventist and you drop all your bombs of accusations denunciations etc on us and the Adventist church; and all you do is label some one who questions stuff like this as "hateful" and the like.

As usual; this post, like most of your other ones, is rife with error. I will enclose below the entire text of TM 105 so that everyone can see that what you say is there, actually is not there.
How shall we search the Scriptures in order to understand what they teach? We should come to the investigation of God's word with a contrite heart, a teachable and prayerful spirit. We are not to think, as did the Jews, that our own ideas and opinions are infallible; nor with the papists, that certain individuals are the sole guardians of truth and knowledge, that men have no right to search the Scriptures for themselves, but must accept the explanations given by the fathers of the church. We should not study the Bible for the purpose of sustaining our preconceived opinions, but with the single object of learning what God has said. {TM 105.1}
Some have feared that if in even a single point they acknowledge themselves in error, other minds would be led to doubt the whole theory of truth. Therefore they have felt that investigation should not be permitted, that it would tend to dissension and disunion. But if such is to be the result of investigation, the sooner it comes the better. If there are those whose faith in God's word will not stand the test of an investigation of the Scriptures, the sooner they are revealed the better; for then the way will be opened to show them their error. We cannot hold that a position once taken, an idea once advocated, is not, under any circumstances, to be relinquished. There is but One who is infallible--He who is the way, the truth, and the life. {TM 105.2}
If you think you are setting us straight or something, think again. Atleast get your facts straight and tell people the truth.

Upvote 0