Understanding Islam

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not quite as clear as it seems. One problem with reading ahadith in translations. Different translators lay them out differently and sometimes add their own commentary.

Muslim Book 19 titled 'The Book of Jihad and Expedition (Kitab Al-Jihad wal-Siyar Deals with the rules of war. It contains 181 Ahadith the first one 4292 is essentially a question that is answered in following Ahadith.

To read the first 10 Ahadith in the book with out any comments of the Translator we have. (The red highlights are my doing)

For the Entire 181 Ahadith in Book 19 see HERE

Yes I saw the whole thing about 3 actions to take before do harm. So they have to either convert, go to Muhajirs (what that is, I think it means move away) or pay tax.

All 3 actions are in violation of the Quran about no forced conversion, it is clear either the God's word is contradiction itself or Muhammad is contradicting himself, and we all know God's word don't change and God can't contradicting God.

Upvote 0

WoodrowX2

Nov 27, 2013
North Dakota, USA
Visit site
✟9,599.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes I understand.

The problem is that the Quran allows for a violent leaning person to be violent. It also points to the fact that the Quran is an incomplete book. Supposedly a fully detailed a final and complete word from allah the Quran is a fail.

I see it as a human failing. there are people that will not follow the Qur'an under any conditions and also those who will do evil and claim the Qur'an justifies it.

This has happened with all scripture. There have even been those who faced God(swt) face to face and defied him, For example: Iblis the Shaytan, Known as Satan in Christianity. He probably knows the Word of God(swt) better than any creature that ever existed.

Upvote 0

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I see it as a human failing. there are people that will not follow the Qur'an under any conditions and also those who will do evil and claim the Qur'an justifies it.

This has happened with all scripture. There have even been those who faced God(swt) face to face and defied him, For example: Iblis the Shaytan, Known as Satan in Christianity. He probably knows the Word of God(swt) better than any creature that ever existed.

Well, under the Quran/Hadith, it is allowed to have sex with captured women, to sold them off.

Under the Gospel, it is simply impossible because even war is forbidden, and you need to love your neighbor, love your enemy. So you can say under the Gospel, it is human failing, but under the Quran and haidth, it is allowed.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
Here is a interesting story. A German's View on Islam: "A German's View on Islam" by Dr. Emanuel Tanay-Fiction!

Be certain to read the disclaimer on the page

I knew that the story was fiction.

Upvote 0