Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes I got it you are still trying to blame the victim. The choice that lead to the death of the teen was the decision of the teen to kill someone.
Trayvon is the victim. He is dead. He was followed by a man with a gun and should have hurried faster away, but he is a teen. Zimmerman, who is NOT the victim, chose to carry his gun and follow Trayvon around, playing vigilante.
Zimmerman's attempt to sue the parents was supremely dumb.

• Agree
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟220,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The topic was about Zimmerman's lawsuit against the parents of Trayvon Martin. The judge dismissed it.

You are the only one mentioning BLM.
Again, context escapes you. Try reading what I actually responded to.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,264.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Yes we could look at the facts or we could cloud the facts with emotion but what we cannot allow is victim bashing or attempting to characterize someone who every effort to murder another person as a heroic victim, rewriting the facts to conform to our beliefs that one group of people are always the victims and the other group are always the oppressors is not only dishonest, it also leads to innocent people being used and becoming victims themselves, being a Christian includes the responsibility to prevent that.
Good advice. I encourage you to take it.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

BasedLuther

Feb 18, 2022
Aarhus
✟15,401.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
And believe me, there are tens of millions who don't need any proof that Zimmerman should have been convicted.

Good thing those people weren't on the jury. In civilized societies, one is innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Not "Guilty if those who scream the loudest say so"

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,532.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
All of which has nothing to do with the fact that Zimmerman was having his head bashed in at the time he shot the person who had no reason what so ever to attack him. Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman and got exactly what he earned.
Show that any of your statements are actually facts.

Upvote 0

BasedLuther

Feb 18, 2022
Aarhus
✟15,401.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Juries aren't infallible and sometimes murderers are set free. The police ordered him not to interfere.

Sometimes murderers are indeed free. Like "the summer of love" last year, where BLM and its adherents committed murder in cold blood and hasn't faced justice for it.

But that's unrelated to this matter, where a jury saw and heard the evidence, and found him not-guilty of murder. Police did indeed tell him to not interfere - but that still does not make him guilty of murder.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,674.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
His actions following his acquittal show his true character (or lack thereof). It is hard to believe anyone could be so callously unkind as to sue grieving parents when his actions were the source of their grief.

• Agree
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Show that any of your statements are actually facts.
show me that you missed all the televised coverage of the trial and cannot find any of the articles that are available on a simple Google search, I am not here to play show me games but if that is what you want to do, go right ahead.

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,532.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
show me that you missed all the televised coverage of the trial and cannot find any of the articles that are available on a simple Google search, I am not here to play show me games but if that is what you want to do, go right ahead.
I haven't found anything yet online that indicates that what you were saying are "facts". So unless you can provide something to back up your own statements, I don't think there's any reason for anyone here to believe them.

Upvote 0