Uganda legislature passes a law making it a crime to be gay [law signed, includes death penalty for some cases]

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
And just a heads up. If someone asks you for an example of children being 'mutilated' then come up with a specific example. A case study. And not a general opinion piece in some paper that gets it's info from another news outlet that references a medical paper that only medical professionals can access. It really beats me how you can offer something as an argument which you haven't even read.
I posted the specific statistics of this from the medical article which is linked to in the article I posted. Too bad you don't believe it. Unless you can show thise are wrong. It stands unless you can show the medical article is wrong. I made the statement, provided evidence for that statement which includes links to the medical article. I've done my job. You may close your eyes and say nuh,uh or you can show how the medical article is
I don’t have any problem restricting surgery to adults. But the fed states aren’t trying to do reasonable restrictions. They are attacking tfans more broadly.
They are attacking transgenderism. Which involves the indoctrination of children that they can be the opposite sex and give them drugs to alter their physical bodies, cause sterilization, osteoporosis, and the inability to have [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. They encourage young girls to get their perfectly healthy body parts removed all over a state or mind that is false. It completely ignores the facts that the teens my be suffering from other comorbities, autism and even influenced by social factors.
Then we are upending women's rights and women's spaces. Allowing men into women's prisons who rape the women. Men into women's locker rooms exposing themselves to women. Allowing men into women's sports to remove their trophies and winnings which lowers their access to sports scholarships. They are allowing men into women's sports and the men are injuring the women. Women are being told to keep their mouths shut or they won't get into grad school and lose out on job opportunities. They are doing permanent things to kids who would likely desist if left alone.

No this is the most horrible and evil thing I have seen in my lifetime in regards to what is being done to kids and women. The red states are trying to put a stop to this evilness so good on them for doing so.

There has been an explosion on transgenderism, particularly among teen girls. You really should listen to the lady who worked at a transgender clinic and told her story of what is going on with young girls. It's mind blowing and evil as can be. And this lady is married to a transgender person. So she certainly cannot be labeled as a transphobe.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I have already posted evidence of that happening. I figured you would dismiss this.
No you haven’t. You’ve posted evidence for other, different things and have been called on it.

• Agree
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,508.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Why? If gender has nothing to do with biological sex then why do we need to do something? Are they women or are they not? If they are women we do t need to do anything. If they are not women then we do need to do something. So are they women or not?

It sounds like you are kind of in the side of they are not really women or girls. If they are women or girls why do we need to do anything? By staying something needs to be done you are admitting they are not really women or girls, except maybe in their minds.
Can you please at least make an attempt at a sensible conversation?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,508.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I posted the specific statistics of this from the medical article which is linked to in the article I posted. Too bad you don't believe it. Unless you can show thise are wrong. It stands unless you can show the medical article is wrong. I made the statement, provided evidence for that statement which includes links to the medical article. I've done my job. You may close your eyes and say nuh,uh or you can show how the medical article is wrong.
You posted that as a response to being asked for something that was being done that was obviously wrong. An example we could examine. All you did was link to an opinion piece that linked to an article that linked to a medical paper that you have never read. All you have done is show that hey, people are transgendering. No specific case whatsoever, even though you are constantly being asked for one.

It is plainly obvious that you don't want to cite specific cases because if we all feel that whatever was done was wrong, then that only deals with the one case. And any specific case would require you to argue against decisions that medical experts have decided. And you are simply not qualified. Notwithstanding that your position is that transitioning is wrong for women anyway, period. So any specific case you deem to be wrong implies that there are cases that are acceptable. And you simply cannot admit to that.

Your position is that it's all wrong.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,508.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I posted the specific statistics of this from the medical article which is linked to in the article I posted. Too bad you don't believe it. Unless you can show thise are wrong. It stands unless you can show the medical article is wrong. I made the statement, provided evidence for that statement which includes links to the medical article.
The article is inaccessible. I don't know what it says. You haven't read it so neither do you. How can you say 'prove the medical article wrong' when you don't even know what's in it?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
No you haven’t. You’ve posted evidence for other, different things and have been called on it.
Nope posted evidence you dismissed it. Period. I even quoted the article directly from the medical article. That's it.
I even included a link to the Times confirming it. What do want pictures? Videos?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,508.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Nope posted evidence you dismissed it. Period. I even quoted the article directly from the medical article. That's it.
I even included a link to the Times confirming it. What do want pictures? Videos?
That just said that more surgery is being done. And..? You are being asked for specific cases where you have considered it to be a problem. You have never done that. Be specific. If it turns out to be a problem then you might get people agreeing with you. But as I said, you don't want to do that. Picking out a problem case implies that other cases are acceptable. And you don't want to do that. It's all wrong as far as you are concerned. So all we get is generalities.

I've already agreed there are some problems. But that's not enough for you. 'Some problems' is not acceptable to you.
'

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal

You posted that as a response to being asked for something that was being done that was obviously wrong. An example we could examine. All you did was link to an opinion piece that linked to an article that linked to a medical paper that you have never read. All you have done is show that hey, people are transgendering. No specific case whatsoever, even though you are constantly being asked for one.

It is plainly obvious that you don't want to cite specific cases because if we all feel that whatever was done was wrong, then that only deals with the one case. And any specific case would require you to argue against decisions that medical experts have decided. And you are simply not qualified. Notwithstanding that your position is that transitioning is wrong for women anyway, period. So any specific case you deem to be wrong implies that there are cases that are acceptable. And you simply cannot admit to that.

Your position is that it's all wrong.
Why are you lying about this? It's not wrong.

Here's two more. And note the link in the one article to an actual study in Los Angeles alone. Yes it IS happening and you know it.

Can You Get Top Surgery at Any Age? Eligibility, Benefits, Risks

The Moral Atrocity of “Top Surgery”

From the health article

According to an October 2022 report from Reuters, at least 282 adolescents ages 13 to 17 received a gender affirming mastectomy in 2021 and filed an insurance claim for the procedure in the United States.

From the Rueters article which is linked to in the Health article.

The Komodo analysis of insurance claims found 56 genital surgeries among patients ages 13 to 17 with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis from 2019 to 2021. Among teens, “top surgery” to remove breasts is more common. In the three years ending in 2021, at least 776 mastectomies were performed in the United States on patients ages 13 to 17 with a gender dysphoria diagnosis, according to Komodo’s data analysis of insurance claims. This tally does not include procedures that were paid for out of pocket.

The CJ article has the link to the study.

I may also have to be done trying to present evidence to you also. Since you seem so dead set against accepting the facts.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
That just said that more surgery is being done. And..? You are being asked for specific cases where you have considered it to be a problem. You have never done that. Be specific. If it turns out to be a problem then you might get people agreeing with you. But as I said, you don't want to do that. Picking out a problem case implies that other cases are acceptable. And you don't want to do that. It's all wrong as far as you are concerned. So all we get is generalities.

I've already agreed there are some problems. But that's not enough for you. 'Some problems' is not acceptable to you.
'
So are you admitting now that it is being done to teens?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
It's always wrong to chop off perfectly healthy body parts. Especially if you are not an adult. How in the world do you condone the removal of perfectly good breasts from kids,?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal

'
I noticed you are neatly dodging the question I asked. Which is why do we need to do something about transwomen in women's sports? I think I know why, but since you won't answer I can't confirm or reject my thoughts. Why do we need to do something about transwomen in women's sports?

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
It's always wrong to chop off perfectly healthy body parts. Especially if you are not an adult. How in the world do you condone the removal of perfectly good breasts from kids,?

When you go after your deity for laying out a ceremony for mutilating the penises of infants, I’ll start taking this complaint seriously.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
When you go after your deity for laying out a ceremony for mutilating the penises of infants, I’ll start taking this complaint seriously.
I know right. Cause removing a bit of skin is exactly equivalent to cutting off the penis completely or completely removing girls breasts and trying to turn them into boys with drugs is exactly the same thing. Yeah I can certainly see how it's the same. Having a bit of skin removed turns them into something they are not correct? They are no longer boys if that happens. They are now girls and need to be treated and drugged and pumped full of hormones and receive life long treatment from it.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I know right. Cause removing a bit of skin is exactly equivalent to cutting off the penis completely or completely removing girls breasts and trying to turn them into boys with drugs is exactly the same thing. Yeah I can certainly see how it's the same. Having a bit of skin removed turns them into something they are not correct? They are no longer boys if that happens. They are now girls and need to be treated and drugged and pumped full of hormones and receive life long treatment from it.

Male circumcision does
chop off perfectly healthy body parts.

In this case foreskin. It’s not my fault what you wrote would indict your deity as well. Defending some operating on children’s genitalia and not others because your defending some and not others makes it look like your issue is theological. Due to that I see no reason to put any stock in your complaint.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Male circumcision does

In this case foreskin. It’s not my fault what you wrote would indict your deity as well. Defending some operating on children’s genitalia and not others because your defending some and not others makes it look like your issue is theological. Due to that I see no reason to put any stock in your complaint.
Why do you believe it's okay to cut off a girls breasts?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Male circumcision does
Does what?

Turns them into girls?
Makes them take drugs their entire life to become girls?
Removes their penis?
Turns them into something they are not?

And in case you are not aware the Jewish law hasn't been in effect for over 2000 years.
When have we stopped removing girls breasts again?

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Does what?
Make circumcisions

chop off perfectly healthy body parts.

Which you said is

It's always wrong

And you went to describe further in that
Especially if you are not an adult.

Which is almost all circumcisions in the United States which are currently usually done very shortly after birth.

Turns them into girls?
Makes them take drugs their entire life to become girls?
Removes their penis?
Turns them into something they are not?

Who died and gave you the authority to decided who someone is and is not? And can I get the job once you die?

And in case you are not aware the Jewish law hasn't been in effect for over 2000 years.

Then I should think you would be advocating for the banning of infant male circumcision.

When have we stopped removing girls breasts again?
I’ll consider it once we stope removing boys’ foreskin.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Make circumcisions

Which you said is

And you went to describe further in that

Which is almost all circumcisions in the United States which are currently usually done very shortly after birth.

Who died and gave you the authority to decided who someone is and is not? And can I get the job once you die?

Then I should think you would be advocating for the banning of infant male circumcision.

Ah I see. So the part of the foreskin for you is considered a body part. Are you aware that there are health benefits to it?

Lets list a few.

What are the benefits of circumcision?
Circumcision has several benefits. Not only does it help aspects of penis health, but it can improve hygiene. That’s because a circumcised penis is simpler to clean and wash, especially for children.

The specific health benefits of circumcision include a lower risk of:

Certain penis conditions: · These penile disorders include balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin), paraphimosis and phimosis, when the foreskin gets stuck out of place.
Cervical cancer for partners: Female sex partners of circumcised men are less likely to get cervical cancer.
Penile cancer: Men who had circumcisions are less likely to get cancer of the penis.
Sexually transmitted infections: Men who had circumcision have a lower risk of certain STIs, including HIV.
Urinary tract infections: UTIs are more common in uncircumcised males.

Now please list the physical benefits of removing a girls breasts because she thinks she might be a boy and the transgender activists have convinced her that she should.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,970.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I see so your whole thought process is boiled down to, "since circumcision is practiced I'm all for cutting off girls breasts." "I will CONSIDER opposing it when we stop circumcision."

I noticed you used the word consider. Very telling.

Upvote 0