Wales
✟112,799.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Lots of people believe in UFOs and other unexplained appearances in the sky?
Could aliens be a real thing?
Is it psychological? A projection as Carl Jung thought?
Is it demons?
If aliens are real, how should Christians regard them, enemy or neighbor?

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Is it demons?
Aliens are real (notice that technically Angels are aliens since they are intelligent life that does not originate from Earth)
demons are fallen Angels.
God is the Creator of life and Angels prove that He has created life on other worlds - not just on Earth.

Heb 1:2 (God) has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds "

But the alien stories floating around are not the sinless beings that God created - rather they are fallen angels engaging in masquerade

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lots of people believe in UFO
I do. Seen some. Probably airplanes, albeit really advanced ones.
Couild be. So could elves.
Nah, just overactive imagination.
Is it demons?
To have demons passing as aliens you first have to have aliens, and there's no evidence that there are aliens.

Replace "alien" with "foreigner". If any ever show up, you treat 'em Christian-like.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-
You are right many do believe in them unfortunately, some of those are christians. If they are spiritual they are from fallen angels and not demons.
If aliens are demons, first you have to have aliens, and there's no reason to believe that there are any aliens.
But personally i believe they are from governments.
That's more logical. We know there are people, we don't know if there are any aliens, demonic or otherwise.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aliens are real (notice that technically Angels are aliens
Unless you're intentionally trying to muddy the waters, if you mean "angels" call the, "angels".
But the alien stories floating around are not the sinless beings that God created - rather they are fallen angels engaging in masquerade
Except there's no evidence for the existence of any aliens of any kind.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes I would be willing to bet almost anything that these UFOs are not aliens but some kind of super-secret US military aircraft
Some certainly are. F-117 testing generated a raft of "UFO" reports, which, amongst the credulous, were all flying saucers.

, back in the 1940's the Nazi Germans were working on anti-gravity, there is no telling what they have now!
Anti grav didn't work, and won't, but that doesn't mean that tech has stood still.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Is it demons?

Could there be life on other planets? Sure. Do I think aliens have ever visited earth? No.

UFOs are in the name: unidentified flying objects. If they were identified (as aliens or demons), they wouldn't be UFOs. People see all kinds of things that they don't have an explanation for. No need to appeal to aliens, demons, or anything extraordinary.

If there are intelligent forms of life living on other planets, then they would be fellow creatures of God's good creation, and my Christian duty to love my neighbor remains.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is it demons?
I have never seen a ufo so I can only go on what other people have seen and experienced.
A few cases I remember well , the Knowles family traveling across the Nullarbor in their car are chased by a ufo then it lands on the roof picks the car up and slams it back down while they were traveling at around 100 kms per hour. ( story is on line )

Then there is Frederick Valentich flying his cessna light aircraft across bass strait when a ufo begins to harass him , at first hes not sure what this thing is untill his last verbal transmission which is , " it's not an aircraft " and then he disappered never to be seen again. ( story is online )

And the last of my favorites is Travis Walton of the " fire in the sky " movie , only the book was better because he says something that is not in the movie. He says that while he is face to face with an alien in the ufo the alien looks at his necklace which has a cross on it , and reaches forward and rips his necklace off and throws it on the floor. ( make what you will of that ).

So my opinion is that not much good comes from ufos and aliens.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Is it demons?
Hard to say, that's why they are unidentified. Speculation and guesswork is mostly all we have. I lean towards military. My father was in the RAF. When I was still young, maybe 8, he came home one day and said that the researchers had discovered how to implement anti gravity. He never mentioned it again, but the memory stuck.

Aliens? We can't get on with other humans. Anything intelligent enough to make it here would be smart enough to stay well away. There is correlation between drug taking and excessive alcohol intake and "alien" sightings. I don't know why an alien species would cross the universe to abduct the dumbest redneck on the planet. It makes zero sense.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Is it demons?
If they are real, then we should wait until we know, or they make their reality clear to us, etc, and if that happens, or they do that, etc, then we should be a little bit skeptical and wary of their intentions at first, but also at the same time, hear what they have to say, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0