Two Alabama clinics pause IVF services after court rules that embryos are children

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think abortion should only be used to save the life of the mother. I’m happy Planned Parenthood centers are being shut down. I hope I’m my lifetime they will no longer exist.
Planned parenthood did more than provide abortion. They did screenings and were often the only health care accessible to poor women.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Planned parenthood did more than provide abortion. They did screenings and were often the only health care accessible to poor women.
So? They provide abortions which is why I want to see them abolished. They are an evil organization.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So? They provide abortions which is why I want to see them abolished. They are an evil organization.

Hospitals do also. And private practice obgyns. Are they evil organizations that need to be abolished?

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you will hurt poor woman and deny them health care?

Showing your true colors there.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
It's about punishing women, not reducing unwanted pregnancies.
There are other organizations that help women that don’t provide abortions. Planned parenthood harms women. I cannot and will not support that immoral organization. No one wants to punish women.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Safe, medically supervised abortion is available to rich women everywhere and always has been, before, during and after Roe v, Wade. It is not the intention of any pro-lifer that this should change.
Still wrong. That doesn’t make it right. Murder and rape are illegal, but they still happen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
So you will hurt poor woman and deny them health care?

Showing your true colors there.
Nope! I will not support a truly evil organization such as PP. women deserve better!!

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Safe, medically supervised abortion is available to rich women everywhere and always has been, before, during and after Roe v, Wade. It is not the intention of any pro-lifer that this should change.
It’s the plebs who need to keep their numbers up after all, our betters are above such things.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Hospitals do also. And private practice obgyns. Are they evil organizations that need to be abolished?
Still wrong. There are hospitals and obgns that don’t do abortion. Abortion itself needs to be abolished. The unborn’s blood is crying out for justice.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
But aren’t going to get it.
They’re are other organic sticks that help poor women. PP does not have the woman’s best interest in mind. They only care about money and spilling blood.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They’re are other organic sticks that help poor women. PP does not have the woman’s best interest in mind. They only care about money and spilling blood.
Yes the take over has been seamless in the states cracking down on abortion. All those medical personnel I kept hearing were living in fear of being made to participate in abortions are stampeding to Texas, Idaho etc.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Yes the take over has been seamless in the states cracking down on abortion. All those medical personnel I kept hearing were living in fear of being made to participate in abortions are stampeding to Texas, Idaho etc.
And? What’s your point?

Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟172,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Still wrong. That doesn’t make it right. Murder and rape are illegal, but they still happen.
So let us select a particular social class and tacitly allow them to murder and rape while punishing members of other social classes for the same acts.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
So let us select a particular social class and tacitly allow them to murder and rape while punishing members of other social classes for the same acts.
What? I’m just pointing out there are wrong actions that should be illegal, but still occur.

Upvote 0