Twilight: who is your favourite main character?

Who is it then?

• Edward

• Bella

• Jacob

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
I want to apologize to all those here who don't like Twilight but if there was a Twilight sub-forum here I would post there instead of here :p.

To all those who share my love of Twlight, who is your favourite character and why?

You can also mention who you don't like if you want.

Please do not mention any characters that aren't in Twilight or New Moon because I haven't read the other books. :sorry:

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Edward, but I really like Jasper and Alice too.

Oh, I thought that Bella would be in your list especially because it is her mind that the reader knows best and we see everything through her eyes. :)

Of course, Edward is one of my faves too :) and I like Alice a lot, not sure what to think of Jasper yet.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*gets all glassy-eyed and drools shamelessly* Just what I need...a fresh Twilight thread...thank you Becky.

Edward.

I love his intensity, broodiness, and dark nature.

Other faves would be Carlisle (his nobility, goodness, selflessness), Alice (cause she's funny, clever, and just plain awesome), and Jasper (if you study his past, he's really, really fascinating).

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Jacob is my favorite, but Alice is a close 2nd.

He didn't leave. He's Native, which I find interesting because I have Lakota Souix ancestry. I find werewolves/shape shifters more interesting (and less creepy) than vampires. He's naturally happy and a joy to be around. Bella and Jacob were more like equals, whereas Edward is dominant over Bella (not that she minds it).

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Bella. i can relate to her accident-proneness :D

Yep, I am generally clumsy but surprisingly I have not had many accidents :)....weird!. I chose Bella too, I can relate to her a lot.

*gets all glassy-eyed and drools shamelessly* Just what I need...a fresh Twilight thread...thank you Becky.

Edward.

I love his intensity, broodiness, and dark nature.

Other faves would be Carlisle (his nobility, goodness, selflessness), Alice (cause she's funny, clever, and just plain awesome), and Jasper (if you study his past, he's really, really fascinating).

Your welcome...anytime :D. Do you think that CF should create a Twilight sub-forum on here? That would be great. :D:cool:

Yeah, I like Carlisle too..he seems to be the one who has got everything together, he is composed, self controlled and compassionate. A nice mix of qualities there :thumbsup:.

The guy that jumps out of the corner with a double barrel shotgun and shoots them all.

That guy is in my version of the movie at least.

I will get a double barrel shotgun and shoot you out of my thread in a minute if you continue :p ;).

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Jacob is my favorite, but Alice is a close 2nd.

He didn't leave. He's Native, which I find interesting because I have Lakota Souix ancestry. I find werewolves/shape shifters more interesting (and less creepy) than vampires. He's naturally happy and a joy to be around. Bella and Jacob were more like equals, whereas Edward is dominant over Bella (not that she minds it).

Yeah, I have to admit that I am starting to like Jacob a lot now. He is patient, accepting and good natured although he can get a bit sulky at times. :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

trOlliJokinen

SoCar Lowlife -- keeping the undead dead since '82
Feb 27, 2008
The G, South Carolina
✟17,699.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmm....

Does the thought of being chained and made to read Twilight all the way through scare you? :p:D

Becky dear, I weigh twice as much as you. In fact the chain you have to use to chain me might weigh twice as much as you, once again, I'm not scared and you ain't gonna scare me.

Upvote 0