Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Two shows that were cancelled far too soon were "Paper Chase" and "I'll Fly Away".

Paper Chase was wonderful initially, but IMO they actually cancelled it too late...the storylines were going downhill.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alistair_Wonderland

Apr 14, 2018
New Philadelphia
✟28,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ever After High. Sure, it's a young girl's show, but I liked it. (My username comes from the show.) It was funny, and had lovable characters, and it had some cool bits, like the magic fight between Raven Queen and Courtly Jester. Also, it was nice to see storybook character imagined in a way that wasn't inspired by Disney. The third season looked like it was getting really good, but then the fourth season, while it was still good, didn't have the same character and story depth that the third season had. And each season only had, like, four episodes. Then, after season four, the series stopped. Why?!:whyy:

Another show which deserved more love and screentime: Danny Phantom. I miss Danny! That was one of the best cartoons I have ever seen. Funny, action-packed, but also able to carry a semi-serious plot. (Danny fears his parents are getting a divorce in one episode.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Babe Ruth

Nov 10, 2017
Southeastern USA
✟55,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Alien Nation

Yeah, Alien Nation was a great, short-lived series. FOX sort of made up for it's cancellation by running some subsequent made-for-TV movies. The complete TV series of Alien Nation is on DVD..

Another great short-lived sci-fi series was (early 80s) V, based on the earlier mini-series.

Also wish American Dreams had a few more seasons..

Upvote 0

Note

Borg Drone
Aug 16, 2012
✟19,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Stargate SG-1

How do you think SG1 ended too soon? Was 10 seasons. :lost:

I think SGA and SGU were too short. SGA's last season was rushed and SGU was so cut off.

I have not seen Origins yet, which is only a mini series of 10 eps.

Upvote 0