✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Tucker Carlson launches new subscription streaming service​

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Monday announced he is launching a new subscription streaming service, months after parting ways with the conservative network.

Driving the news: Subscriptions to the Tucker Carlson Network will cost $9 per month — or a discounted $72 for an annual subscription — and will bring viewers "hours of exclusive content."

• "Something big is coming," Carlson said in a video promoting the new service, referring to the forthcoming presidential election, an "economic meltdown" and "unprecedented global migration."
  • "What's true and what's a lie? Sometimes it's hard to know. There's so much deception," he continued. "Big media companies won't help. Their job is to manipulate you. The government? Please. When was the last time you believed a word they said? Probably before COVID."
  • "We've decided that we need something new, something relentlessly honest that the corporate gatekeepers can't touch," he added.

Reactions: Vambram

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He'll probably do okay. People love their propaganda. Even more, they love to believe the propaganda they prefer is honest and unbiased. They'll pay to satisfy themselves. It's just more consumerism to fill an empty, meaningless way of life.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After seeing his uneducated and completely baseless rant about Australia during COVID he’s lost all credibility with me.

I see you are in Australia.
What U.S. news source, if any, do you find credible?

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I see you are in Australia.
What U.S. news source, if any, do you find credible?
I’m currently in Australia but was in TX when I saw him go off on Australia. I’m a dual citizen and just down under temporarily.

I don’t find any news source anywhere reliable. I used to work as a tv news director for CBS, CNN, Fox, CW4 in the USA and Prime 7 in Australia. Interviewed at the Prime Minister and Cabinet office to be host broadcast manager for 3000 tv news media for the 2016 G20 summit in Brisbane.

Almost all media is controlled by large international financiers. Everything in our world is engineered.

Tucker, at the end of the day is out to make money. So his stories are going to sensationalize what sells.

News is 1) corporate press releases 2) govt propaganda 3) if it bleeds it leads 4) human interest to placate the masses 4) sports to distract 5) weather to say see how trustworthy we are
IMG_0952.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don’t find any news source anywhere reliable. I used to work as a tv news director for CBS, CNN, Fox, CW4 in the USA and Prime 7 in Australia. Interviewed at the Prime Minister and Cabinet office to be host broadcast manager for 3000 tv news media for the 2016 G20 summit in Brisbane.

Almost all media is controlled by large international financiers. Everything in our world is engineered.

You have a very interesting background.
With your experience, I imagine it would be very hard to trust any of what we see or hear in the news.
That sometimes does happen, when we get that 'behind the scenes' real look into a situation.

It does seem that everything is engineered.
I sometimes miss the 'good old days' in America when I was naive and didn't realize what was going on.
But for everything there is a season, and that season is over ...

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0