Tucker Carlson to relaunch his show, post it directly to Twitter after being ousted by Fox

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
‘Starting soon, we’ll be bringing a new version of the show we’ve been doing for the last six and a half years to Twitter,’ the immensely popular conservative commentator said, also promising to bring ‘some other things too which we’ll tell you about.’

(LifeSiteNews) — “Tucker and Elon” began trending Tuesday afternoon on Twitter after ousted Fox News host Tucker Carlson posted a three-minute video to the social media platform announcing he’ll begin uploading a new version of his show directly to Twitter.

The video came days after Axios suggested Carlson and Elon Musk, Twitter’s new owner, had “had a conversation about working together.”

In the short video, Carlson blasted mainstream media outlets for misleading audiences by withholding key elements “in every story that matters, every day of the week, every week of the year.”

“What’s it like to work in a system like that? After more than 30 years in the middle of it, we could tell you stories,” he said, smiling.

Continued below.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
‘Starting soon, we’ll be bringing a new version of the show we’ve been doing for the last six and a half years to Twitter,’ the immensely popular conservative commentator said, also promising to bring ‘some other things too which we’ll tell you about.’

(LifeSiteNews) — “Tucker and Elon” began trending Tuesday afternoon on Twitter after ousted Fox News host Tucker Carlson posted a three-minute video to the social media platform announcing he’ll begin uploading a new version of his show directly to Twitter.
:clap:

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone else been catching Tucker's new program on Twitter ... called "Tucker on Twitter"?

He's done two now. Pretty good. Sound alot like the "opening" segments he use to do on his nightly Fox show.
No I haven’t but I was never interested in his show on Fox either. There is a lot of mean spirited vibes I got from that show and I have enough stress in daily life. So I was never a fan of watching his show but I acknowledge that he has the chutzpah to go where many won’t.

• Friendly
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No I haven’t but I was never interested in his show on Fox either. There is a lot of mean spirited vibes I got from that show and I have enough stress in daily life. So I was never a fan of watching his show but I acknowledge that he has the chutzpah to go where many won’t.

I wouldn't watch him if I thought he was mean-spirited, so I guess we just perceive his show differently.
:blush:

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0