• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Trying to accept

Discussion in 'Testimonies' started by Shieed1993, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Shieed1993

Shieed1993 New Member

+2
    Christian
    Single
    Hello everyone. This is my first time. Posting. If I made a mistake doing this please do forgive me. A year and half ago I ran into some legal trouble. I'm not going to go into any details. But let's just say I have made mistakes and I'm not proud of it. Because of this. I have prayed every single night since that day. But for some reason I feel like I'm being shellfish. Why pray now when I'm in trouble? I don't wanna just pray to let this pass me. I deserve what will happen to me in my future. What ever that maybe. I need help to accept with what I have done. I'm having trouble with that. I pray for that every nigh but it's hard. I honestly Don't know what I'm trying to say. But I need some advice. I'm desperate. It's killing me inside. Thank you all for who ever read this. And may God bless you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Romansthruphilemon

Romansthruphilemon Member

+75
    Non-Denom
    Married

3. friend of

friend of Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,898
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Philippians 4:6-7

It's never to late to start a prayer life. The fact that you can recognize that hint of selfishness in your desire to be delivered of your circumstances is just the right kind of humility the Lord asks of us.

Romans 8:26

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Romansthruphilemon

+75
    Non-Denom
    Married

5. Galatea

Galatea Well-Known Member

+1,866
    Christian
    Single
    It's okay, God says if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

He may or may not let you suffer the consequences of your sin. He may give you mercy. But whatever happens, He has forgiven you already.

6. Monk Brendan

Monk Brendan Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,762
    United States
    Melkite Catholic
    Private
    US-Others
    Oh, if I was in the same situation, I would CLAM up (LOL)

Seriously, if you have asked God to forgive you, and you are prepared to take the consequences, then that is all that you can do. If the consequences happen, and you have to face penalties, then accept it.

Remember that God has BIG shoulders. He can handle it if you yell at Him. He can also handle it if you need to cry on His shoulder. There are also people around that can and will pray for you. God bless you, I am praying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Romansthruphilemon

+75
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The first video that I posted in post 2 has a blank spot for the first 47 seconds then will play normally.

Make sure you are saved. The videos will help to make sure.

If you're saved remember how God sees you:

FORGIVEN (Colossians 2:13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, HAVING FORGIVEN YOU ALL TRESPASSES.

COMPLETE (Colossians 2:10) And ye are complete in him

RIGHTEOUS (Romans 3:22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that BELIEVE

8. Romansthruphilemon

+75
    Non-Denom
    Married

9. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+15,061
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you; John's Gospel is a wonderful book of the Bible to get to know well; John 3.16 contains a wonderful summary of the assuring Gospel message.

10. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+5,390
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others

Follow the procedure for "Answered Prayer" in my signature file.

We are all somewhat shellfish.

[​IMG]