Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So I subscribed to Apple's streaming service a couple weeks ago and I have to say, if you know how to filter out woke stuff, the overall quality of their programming lineup is pretty amazing.

I started watching this series called Truth Be Told featuring Octavia Spencer (from The Help and Hidden Figures). I'm noticing some overt Catholic themes in the show. First and foremost, Spencer's character Poppy Parnell and her family are Catholic. They're seen attending Mass, and in episode three her husband confronts her while she's praying at what might've been a prayer corner or home chapel (the camera didn't show specifically other than a lit candle). She stops him and later in their fight asks him to leave her prayer space alone.

You also see a wall decoration that looks like a big monstrance on her wall in that same scene.

Anyway, this show has it's drawbacks too (language, sexual content - though it's not gratuitous so far). I'll be on the lookout for more Catholic themes as the show goes. If you can bare some zeitgeist wokeness, it might be enjoyable.