Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And now that the Wahabi has just bought US support, well, maybe the terrorists will back off us for a while...

The Saudis are fighting a two-front war.

Picture this: WWI. Imagine that the US is allied with the British against the Germans, but are also selling goods to German suppliers and somehow US forces never seem to make it on time to any of the major battles to fight alongside the British.

That's what's happening in the war against ISIS. Saudi Arabia is supposedly allied with the US, but they're supporting ISIS surreptitiously and never quite making it to the major battles against ISIS...all the while pointing the finger at Iran.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was watching an old David Jeremiah sermon on Revelation the other day where he was characterizing Russia as the "nation from the north" that would attack Israel.

Is that still the Evangelical interpretation in 2017--that Russia is still the End Times badguy?

I personally do not view Russia is the bad guy. Armegideon has to happen. I want to go home. I am thrilled to live in these times and to see events I learned about decades ago come to pass. I have also come to understand that America, for the most part, is the one seeking, and controlling regime change in geopolitical areas. I do not fault Putin for being angry. He gets blamed for everything, and I have never seen one bit of substantial evidence, just conjecture.

These time don't scare me. I honestly look forward to prophesy to unfold in my life. I find it fascinating that so many act like this is all some new thing that just happened by happenstance, and I can point to a verse and state: I knew about that 20 years ago.

Also as a side note, I do not believe we will all be raptured away and not face the end times. I honestly, sincerely hope I am blessed to see the 2 witnesses at the Wailing wall. I would love to see that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And now that the Wahabi has just bought US support, well, maybe the terrorists will back off us for a while...

I don't think that is going to happen. I also wrote the wrong faction accidentally.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Unlike some I tend to believe our security agencies are generally competent all the time. Not just when it is politically convenient.

You can go back through my posts. The majority of my beef lies with the MSM, not our intelligence agencies. If they have something on Trump I want it known, and Trump prosecuted. I do however believe the system is no longer Impartial (at the top) and is dealing in political investigations or narratives.

Whether for or against Trump we need to ensure our system remains an impartial 3rd party system of oversight and accountability. Not a long arm of whoever is currently in office.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You can go back through my posts. The majority of my beef lies with the MSM, not our intelligence agencies. If they have something on Trump I want it known, and Trump prosecuted. I do however the system is no longer Impartial and is dealing in political investigations or narratives.

Whether for or against Trump we need to ensure our system remains an impartial 3rd party system of oversight and accountability. Not a long arm of whoever is currently in office.

On that we are in agreement.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I have never seen another President in my lifetime that has had billboards put up by Saudi Arabians around their nation promoting the American President. The billboards even call for cooperation between Islam and America. (You cannot find Them with Google, Yahoo, or Bing if you want to look at them. Those sites all lead to a different pic or are blocked altogether.)
What in the world are you talking about?

Time:
In Riyadh, Saudis Are Hopeful Donald Trump's Visit Can Reboot U.S. Relations
NYT:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/...abia-king-salman-donald-trump-visit.html?_r=0
Google images:
trump salman billboard together we prevail - Google Search

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
At the time I couldn't find a link to save my life. I have absolutely no idea. I had to take a screen shot because if I clicked on the image I would go to another pic, and it was the only one I could find in full size. Seems to be everywhere now. I honestly, do not have an answer.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The Saudis are fighting a two-front war.

Picture this: WWI. Imagine that the US is allied with the British against the Germans, but are also selling goods to German suppliers and somehow US forces never seem to make it on time to any of the major battles to fight alongside the British.

That's what's happening in the war against ISIS. Saudi Arabia is supposedly allied with the US, but they're supporting ISIS surreptitiously and never quite making it to the major battles against ISIS...all the while pointing the finger at Iran.

Except they don't need to fight Iran... they can just pay off Trump to send the US in.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I don't think that is going to happen.

True -- the Wahabi will still go after the US and its allies (Saudi Arabia excluded), while the Saudis shake their heads and say "ain't that a shame..."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Trump haters immediately accused him of racism which the travel ban was not at all. And it has since been often characterized as a Muslim ban which it was not--the original temporary ban was for ANYBODY who was traveling here from one of those seven countries.
Uh-huh, ANYBODY except if they were of a minority religion. Gosh, who does that leave?

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nothing at all except for the part where people of minority religions were excepted from the ban.

There was nothing about minority religions in the temporary travel ban either. Nothing about religion of any sort.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That was a long executive order and I didn't read it word for word, but where do you find the clause that Muslims are specifically banned and those of any other religion are exempted?
I never claimed that Muslims are specifically banned, but you claimed, "There was nothing about minority religions in the temporary travel ban either. Nothing about religion of any sort."

What part of "See Sec 5b" was unclear?

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I never claimed that Muslims are specifically banned, but you claimed, "There was nothing about minority religions in the temporary travel ban either. Nothing about religion of any sort."

What part of "See Sec 5b" was unclear?

Okay I did miss that and it does ask that priority consideration for refugee status be given to those suffering religious persecution if they are of minority religions in their respective countries. Given the nature of the persecution which has been increasingly deadly to such persons, I don't have a problem with that.

Do you?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay I did miss that and it does ask that priority consideration for refugee status be given to those suffering religious persecution if they are of minority religions in their respective countries. Given the nature of the persecution which has been increasingly deadly to such persons, I don't have a problem with that.

Do you?
Goal posts moved!

Upvote 0