Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought Donald's ardent believers love him because he's plain spoken? Weird how y'all are constantly having to interpret for him.

He's too honest.
If you want to be part of the Trump team, check your integrity at the door.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I’m really looking forward for a few decades from now when Christians tell us that Mike Pence was a virtuous Christian who saved America from a dictatorship under Trump all the while ignoring how many Christians were fervent supporters of Trump and made Pence’s actions necessary.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I’m really looking forward for a few decades from now when Christians tell us that Mike Pence was a virtuous Christian who saved America from a dictatorship under Trump all the while ignoring how many Christians were fervent supporters of Trump and made Pence’s actions necessary.
About 100 years ago the KKK had a resurgence of popularity, guess where they “recruited”?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who had to call J Danforth Quayle in order to know what “the right thing” to do was.
Quayle had spoken with Judge Luttig, a judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit from 1991 to 2006.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Quayle had spoken with Judge Luttig, a judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit from 1991 to 2006.
Quayle didn’t rely on his own understanding of the constitutional duties of the Office he used to hold?
I’m even more impressed with him now!

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Official Mike Pence merch:

official-mike-pence-merch-too-honest-t-shirt-womens.jpg

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“I really do believe that anyone who puts themself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States. Anyone who asks someone else to put themselves over the Constitution should never be president of the United States again.”

-Mike Pence

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Pence can walk the walk of a brain dead sellout Neocon because he has been selling us down the river for years as a good puppet of the Globalists, while painting himself of Jesus.
I don't care for Pence's religious views and morals being forced on us. But he's not selling you out or pretending to be Jesus. He's behaving like God's people should behave. If more Christians behaved like they should. And not like Trump and Trump's people. Christian would look better to the world. But Trump's people are mad because Pence did what God would want him to do. That's very sad.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On Sunday, Trump weighed in on "truth social" --

“WOW, it’s finally happened! Liddle’ Mike Pence, a man who was about to be ousted as Governor Indiana until I came along and made him V.P., has gone to the Dark Side,” Mr. Trump wrote on Saturday. A few days earlier, he mocked Mr. Pence, now a 2024 rival, for “attracting no crowds, enthusiasm or loyalty from people who, as a member of the Trump Administration, should be loving him.”

Mr. Trump went on: “I never told a newly emboldened (not based on his 2% poll numbers!) Pence to put me above the Constitution, or that Mike was ‘too honest.’”

[save for your testimony under oath - Donald ]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums