Trumps most important speech ever...

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,675.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
at least that's what he claims. Basically the same speaking points as always. The comment section is more interesting. Calls for invoking the insurrection act and arrest all high ranking democrats. The usual.

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I skipped through the speech after the first five minutes, stopping as points he held up charts and claims no one knows where the votes came from.

But we know, they came from high population counties that were pro-Biden. Or it was from mail-in votes, which were high this year. This is not new, or suspicious, or anything. He is just trying to stir up his base to keep them under his control to vote for him in four years.

This is one of the most un-Presidental things I have seen him done. Use the office to push conspiracy theories with little evidence. Just to keep a few voters on his side.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) Just to keep a few voters on his side.
well...and to make as much money as possible, $170,000,000+ so far so he can "fight this in the courts" even though the money doesn't actually go to that.
tulc(knows, grifters gonna grift)

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
well...and to make as much money as possible, $170,000,000+ so far so he can "fight this in the courts" even though the money doesn't actually go to that.
tulc(knows, grifters gonna grift)
I did forget the money angle.

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟100,678.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh, I thought it might be about him speaking of Americans dying and promoting mask use to save American lives during a bleak time in our country's history, but it was just him talking about himself and his imaginations. Sad.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I skipped through the speech after the first five minutes, stopping as points he held up charts and claims no one knows where the votes came from.

The first 5 minutes were so soaked in lies and distortions I couldn't take anymore. He needs to go.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
I'm only 20 minutes through it so far, but it's exactly as i would have expected.

Trump is going to fight this to the end. While i find it highly unlikely he'll be able to change the election legally, i'm still concerned that he'll attempt to secure a 2nd term illegally.

Claiming fraud if he lost the election was his plan from the start, just as it was in 2016. Of course now, he has the apparatus of the state aiding him in his false claims.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
at least that's what he claims. Basically the same speaking points as always. The comment section is more interesting. Calls for invoking the insurrection act and arrest all high ranking democrats. The usual.

Thanks for posting Nit. Just watched the first eight minutes, I'm sold. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

But we know, they came from high population counties that were pro-Biden. Or it was from mail-in votes, which were high this year. This is not new, or suspicious, or anything. He is just trying to stir up his base to keep them under his control to vote for him in four years.

This is one of the most un-Presidental things I have seen him done. Use the office to push conspiracy theories with little evidence. Just to keep a few voters on his side.

It's amazing to me how stats show each year that black people vote on the average 80-95%+ dem, but are surprised that areas 80%+ black went mostly for Biden.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's amazing to me how stats show each year that black people vote on the average 80-95%+ dem, but are surprised that areas 80%+ black went mostly for Biden.

Obviously it's a massive conspiracy that all these people the republicans spend their time alienating don't want to vote for them

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Praise GOD for President Trump!
Praise god for the most UN-Christian, immoral person to ever occupy the White House as president?

You DO know he rapes women don't you?

Upvote 0