danny ski

Jan 13, 2013
✟34,912.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
List of concerns:

Withdrew war games from Korean proximity WITHOUT any way to validate NK denuclearization.

Cozied up to our enemy, Russia, in an international news conference. Disrespected ALL of our own intelligence agencies, including joint committees of Congress. Ended up backing off after national backlash.

Called the EU our enemy.

Equated "enemy" with competitor, including China and Russia.
From my side of the border: war games mean nothing, they have been conducted since 50s. The Russian sanctions remain, the rest is a political spin. As for your intelligence agencies, they need work. They have been wrong too many times in the past 30 years. Put the politics aside and what you have is a pretty good President. Because the welfare and security of the people is the highest duty for a leader. And on those, Trump is doing very well.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
U.S. President Donald Trump signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) on Monday, which includes a $550 million assistance package to Israel and temporarily halts the sale of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey. This comes amid tensions between the United States and Ankara, which is currently holding an American pastor hostage, among other political moves.

The $717 billion measure includes a bipartisan measure honoring a decade-long memorandum of understanding between America and Israel, with the United States giving $3.8 billion annually to the Jewish state. https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/112267/trump-largest-aid-package-israel/

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The POTUS is obviously not a saint, and we all need to pray for his salvation. However, compared to Clinton, who supported abortion up to the delivery day, who gave uranium to our enemy Russian, who ran the corrupt Clinton Foundation, who mysteriously and totally illegally deleted emails, Trump seems like a great guy!

I personally think he really does want to turn this country around and is working to do that. Obviously he, like anyone even with the best of intentions, will only be able to do so much. Again, he needs prayer, especially for protection and guidance, and so does his family. One thing ya gotta say for him, he puts everything on the line, and free of charge to us, too. Some have publicly called for people to rise up against him, even to assassinate him, on meanstream media. He is constantly hounded by the Russian collusion delusion and calls for impeachment. Those are all good signs to me that he isn't in sympathy with, or caving to, the deep state, actually.

Also, the fact that he supports Israel so strongly, I feel, is good for this country and helps us get more blessings and protection from the Father.

This is the only time I will be on this string. Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. If you disagree, whatever. People are waking up, though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
US Christian pastor freed from Turkish jail, thanks to President Trump’s ‘key’ leadership

ACLJ chief counsel Jay Sekulow said there have been “bilateral negotiations at the highest levels, including the President of the United States who I was on the phone with yesterday evening and this morning.”

President Trump “has been a key leader on this,” he added.

Trump tweeted last week that it was a "total disgrace" for Turkey to keep the pastor imprisoned.

A total disgrace that Turkey will not release a respected U.S. Pastor, Andrew Brunson, from prison. He has been held hostage far too long. @RT_Erdoganshould do something to free this wonderful Christian husband & father. He has done nothing wrong, and his family needs him!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 19, 2018

Good for Trump.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Stock Market at lowest point in ten years.

Trump shut down of government for wall.

Federal government shutdown starting Saturday.

Joy to the whirled.
Battles have a habit of doing this, especially an internal one within the government itself.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
48411365_10155918160511770_7320200396532613120_n.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Replacement theology alert. The US is not Israel. This passage is WAAAAAYYYYYY out of context.

Let us look at the last 2 verses of that chapter.

Ezekiel 22:30 I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one. 31 Thus I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; their way I have brought upon their heads,” declares the Lord God.

Go read the whole chapter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Trump is a Russian spy! Do you think Trump is a Russian spy? :doh::scratch::swoon:
Ohh to wet Mueller's dreams... but alas after two years of digging deeper than any investigation is legally allowed to go... nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Al Akhbar: Trump Wants Jordan to Take In 1 Million ‘Palestinians’

Now things are going to get interesting. Those Palestinians who wish to get out from under Hezbollah can.

That is for sure.......
this project could potentially take somewhere around two hundred million cubic meters of ocean water from the Mediterranean to the Jordan River Valley / The Dead Sea..... .annually.

Israel ready to build Red Sea-Dead Sea project with Jordan
Israel’s regional cooperation minister said Israel is ready to move ahead with a multibillion dollar project with Jordan to pipe water from the Red Sea to the Dead Sea, an idea that’s been on the drawing board for years. Tzachi Hanegbi said he expects the Israeli Cabinet to approve the Red Sea-Dead Sea project, which will bring water from the Red Sea to a desalination center in the Jordanian port of Aqaba. The brine byproduct will be piped 200 kilometers north to the Dead Sea, a salt lake bordered by Jordan to the east and Israel and the West Bank to the west, whose severe shrinkage has created a slew of environmental problems.

Each country will pledge $40 million per year to the project for 25 years, Hanegbi said, which would bring the total to at least $2 billion. Jordan’s Ministry of Water didn’t respond to a request for comment.

The project could help to relieve a dire water shortage in Jordan, and Palestinians will be able to buy the desalinated water at cost, Hanegbi said. It’s also meant to alleviate the evaporation of the Dead Sea, where Jordan and Israel harvest potash and do a brisk tourism business. A hydroelectric plant will provide power to both countries.

Bilateral TensionsThe neighbors agreed to work together on the project in 2013, but implementation has been delayed by political tensions including stalled Israeli-Palestinian peacemaking and the 2017 killing of two Jordanians by an Israeli security guard at the embassy in Amman.

Upvote 0