May 16, 2015
✟120,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Donald Trump kicks off his Presidential run on the eve of True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15 with a powerful opening prayer by Paula White
Your post comes across as if you believe this event (Trump announcement) is further evidence of the "True Biblical Shavuot" beginning on Sivan 15 instead of beginning at sunset on Saturday, June 8, 2019 (Chabad) ... https://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/month_cdo/jewish/Jewish-Calendar.htm ... Lets not debate/argue whether Messianic Judaism should honor/celebrate Shavuot for one day, two days. My question is as a Messianic do you NOT recognize Chabad's calendar (Sivan 5-6 with Shavuot-Pentecost on Sivan 6 ?

"Shavuot 2019 (a two-day holiday, celebrated from sunset on June 8 until nightfall on June 10) coincides with the date that ... G‑d gave the Torah to the Jewish people ... at Mount Sinai more than 3,300 years ago" (Chabad).​

In another Shavuot thread Lulav writes ... "Starting on the 8th and ending in the Diaspora on the 10th" that "Pentecost" is on the 9th. Laureate also posted his "Shavuot-Pentecost" thread as June 9th (Sivan 6).

Another source gives the impression orthodox Rabbinic Judaism recognizes Sivan 6 as "Shavuot" when the Torah was first revealed to Israel at Mt. Sinai. On the third day of the month the LORD instructed Moses to "set a boundary" (hagbalad) for the people around the mountain in preparation for the coming revelation three days later (Exodus 19:9-15) on Sivan 6: "Make yourselves ready by the third day" ... https://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Rosh_Chodesh/Sivan/sivan.html

Are Messianics (Messianic Judaism) in agreement that the "True Biblical Shavuot" begins on Sivan 15, (as further supported by Trump's announcement as possibly being divine providence of HaShem) ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Traditional date of the birth and the death of Judah (1564-1445 BCE). Chances are that Trump is wrong in His announcement. I posted it because Trump wanted a connection.
Are you by any chance Trump's Messianic Judaism reelection ambassador for 2020? Did Trump contact you twisting your ear to do whatever it takes to make Trump come across as GOD's [Cyrus] man for 2020. So you decided that Trump's announcement would come-off better if the "connection Trump wanted" would resonate better on this Trump thread with "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" instead of the traditional date of the birth and death of יְהוּדָה Yehudah (Judah) on Sivan 15 ?
Donald Trump kicks off his Presidential run on the eve of True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15 with a powerful opening prayer by Paula White
When i first read your post with your inclusion of Paula White i thought you were making jest; even more so with your statement of: "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15". Maybe you really were jesting?

OR was it your decision that Sivan 15, as the traditional date of the birth and death of Judah wouldn't resonate as well with members of this MJ forum? So to appease Trump's request for a [Cyrus] connection you decided to post "the eve of True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15". Do you really think Messianic members of this MJ forum are that naive? However, if you were jesting (which i believe) don't you find it strange that i'm the only Messianic that called you on that false Shavuot date. So you were actually jesting.

Perhaps, one purpose of your post was to see who would be the first Messianic to call you on your tongue-in-cheek statement: "Trump wanted a connection". It's unlikely (very unlikely) you believed you could pull the sheep skin over member's eyes on this MJ forum by stating that the "True Biblical Shavuot" is on Sivan 15 (June 19, 2019).

Vis you are very sharp/astute as one often has to read between the lines to understand the underlying message of your posts. Did you develop that method of communication during your time in the military and was it also something you picked up from your Dad.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Are you by any chance Trump's Messianic Judaism reelection ambassador for 2020? Did Trump contact you twisting your ear to do whatever it takes to make Trump come across as GOD's [Cyrus] man for 2020. So you decided that Trump's announcement would come-off better if the "connection Trump wanted" would resonate better on this Trump thread with "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" instead of the traditional date of the birth and death of יְהוּדָה Yehudah (Judah) on Sivan 15 ?
When i first read your post with your inclusion of Paula White i thought you were making jest; even more so with your statement of: "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15". Maybe you really were jesting?

OR was it your decision that Sivan 15, as the traditional date of the birth and death of Judah wouldn't resonate as well with members of this MJ forum? So to appease Trump's request for a [Cyrus] connection you decided to post "the eve of True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15". Do you really think Messianic members of this MJ forum are that naive? However, if you were jesting (which i believe) don't you find it strange that i'm the only Messianic that called you on that false Shavuot date. So you were actually jesting.

Perhaps, one purpose of your post was to see who would be the first Messianic to call you on your tongue-in-cheek statement: "Trump wanted a connection". It's unlikely (very unlikely) you believed you could pull the sheep skin over member's eyes on this MJ forum by stating that the "True Biblical Shavuot" is on Sivan 15 (June 19, 2019).

Vis you are very sharp/astute as one often has to read between the lines to understand the underlying message of your posts. Did you develop that method of communication during your time in the military and was it also something you picked up from your Dad.
Nope... it was a Trump thread and I ran across the link and shared it. That was it. I was never in the military nor was my dad who is flat footed.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nope... it was a Trump thread and I ran across the link and shared it. That was it. I was never in the military nor was my dad who is flat footed.
So what source/link did you use to go with when stating that the "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" was the connection Trump wanted ? This isn't the first time that you have copied and pasted questionable information without giving the source (link).

What was your rational for posting a [fake news] source with the wrong date for Shavuot in 2019? Don't you see it could cause a Christian Trump supporter reading your reply to actually think that the "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" is fact. Can't you see that a zealous Christian supporter sharing that false date (thinking it is true) with a Jewish or non-Jewish person (possibly implying that Trump is a Cyrus figure) could be mocked (by someone knowledgeable of Feast dates) for believing fake news that Shavuot-Pentecost occurred on Sivan 15 in 2019 ?

You still didn't answer my question: Were you making jest when posting that false Shavuot date leading one to also wonder if your comment "with a powerful opening prayer by Paula White" was tongue-in-cheek jest ? Getting to knowing you over the years on this MJ forum i can see where your reply could be: Can't you figure out my intent on your own without me having to spell it out to you or always including a link to my source ? ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
So what source/link did you use to go with when stating that the "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" was the connection Trump wanted ? This isn't the first time that you have copied and pasted questionable information without giving the source (link).

What was your rational for posting a [fake news] source with the wrong date for Shavuot in 2019? Don't you see it could cause a Christian Trump supporter reading your reply to actually think that the "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" is fact. Can't you see that a zealous Christian supporter sharing that date possibly with a Jewish person (possibly implying that Trump is a Cyrus figure) could be mocked for believing such misinformation ?

You still haven't answered my question: Were you making jest when posting that false Shavuot date and/or your comment "with a powerful opening prayer by Paula White."
Donald Trump born on the 15th of sivan in the hebrew year of 5706. I accept all your accusations and plead guilty. I ask for forgiveness and hope that no one is hurt by this post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Donald Trump born on the 15th of sivan in the hebrew year of 5706. I accept all your accusations and plead guilty. I ask for forgiveness and hope that no is hurt by this thread.
It would have been tremendously helpful if you would have stated that in the first place instead of cutting and pasting from a unreliable source that the "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" (June 19th).

Then you come back with your above rely as if it's mean of me to point this out to you. Perhaps, as a prolific poster in this MJ forum it is wrong of me to even ask whether you were serious or possibly jesting. Perhaps the Messianic congregation you attend actually believes Trump is a Cyrus figure to the extent that "True Biblical Shavuot" should be celebrated on Sivan 15, which just happened to fall on June 19th this year. Trump had decided to announce this reelection on June 19th by welcoming/including a Jewish contingency supporting Trump for President in 2020. Your initial post leads one to wonder if the source you quoted (True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15) was a joke on Trump by a Jewish (democratic) group in Orlando that fed "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" to some news agency (e.g. CNN) to see if Trump would acknowledge the fake news.

You still refuse to answer my question: Were you making jest when posting that false Shavuot date leading one to also wonder if your comment "with a powerful opening prayer by Paula White" was also tongue-in-cheek jest OR do you actually believe the "True Biblical Shavuot" was at one time celebrated by Israel on Sivan 15 ?

AP_19096638324028-768x499.jpg

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
It would have been tremendously helpful if you would have stated that in the first place instead of cutting and pasting from a unreliable source that the "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" (June 19th).

Then you come back with your above rely as if it's mean of me to point this out to you. Perhaps, as a prolific poster in this MJ forum it is wrong of me to even ask whether you were serious or possibly jesting. Perhaps the Messianic congregation you attend actually believes Trump is a Cyrus figure to the extent that "True Biblical Shavuot" should be celebrated on Sivan 15, which just happened to fall on June 19th this year. Trump had decided to announce this reelection on June 19th by welcoming/including a Jewish contingency supporting Trump for President in 2020. Your initial post leads one to wonder if the source you quoted (True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15) was a joke on Trump by a Jewish (democratic) group in Orlando that fed "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" to some news agency (e.g. CNN) to see if Trump would acknowledge the fake news.

You still refuse to answer my question: Were you making jest when posting that false Shavuot date leading one to also wonder if your comment "with a powerful opening prayer by Paula White" was also tongue-in-cheek jest OR do you actually believe the "True Biblical Shavuot" was at one time celebrated by Israel on Sivan 15 ?

AP_19096638324028-768x499.jpg
It was a post I thought you all should know is out there. I did not verify the authenticity.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your post comes across as if you believe this event (Trump announcement) is further evidence of the "True Biblical Shavuot" beginning on Sivan 15 instead of beginning at sunset on Saturday, June 8, 2019 (Chabad) ... https://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/month_cdo/jewish/Jewish-Calendar.htm ... Lets not debate/argue whether Messianic Judaism should honor/celebrate Shavuot for one day, two days. My question is as a Messianic do you NOT recognize Chabad's calendar (Sivan 5-6 with Shavuot-Pentecost on Sivan 6 ?

"Shavuot 2019 (a two-day holiday, celebrated from sunset on June 8 until nightfall on June 10) coincides with the date that ... G‑d gave the Torah to the Jewish people ... at Mount Sinai more than 3,300 years ago" (Chabad).​

In another Shavuot thread Lulav writes ... "Starting on the 8th and ending in the Diaspora on the 10th" that "Pentecost" is on the 9th. Laureate also posted his "Shavuot-Pentecost" thread as June 9th (Sivan 6).

Another source gives the impression orthodox Rabbinic Judaism recognizes Sivan 6 as "Shavuot" when the Torah was first revealed to Israel at Mt. Sinai. On the third day of the month the LORD instructed Moses to "set a boundary" (hagbalad) for the people around the mountain in preparation for the coming revelation three days later (Exodus 19:9-15) on Sivan 6: "Make yourselves ready by the third day" ... https://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Rosh_Chodesh/Sivan/sivan.html

Are Messianics (Messianic Judaism) in agreement that the "True Biblical Shavuot" begins on Sivan 15, (as further supported by Trump's announcement as possibly being divine providence of HaShem) ?
What Is Shavuot (Shavuos)? - And How Is Shavuot Celebrated?

Exodus 32
I'm not convinced of traditional context after what happened with the impatient people.

Trump needs to ask forgiveness the same as every person who has transgressed.

The Lord is no respector of persons.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It was a post I thought you all should know is out there. I did not verify the authenticity.
So, being that you didn't "verify the authenticity" or post the link source can you understand that Christians and MJs would think you actually believe that the "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" was credible. Apparently credible enough that is wasn't necessary for you to provide any source link.

Don't you find it a bit unusual that another MJ member didn't jump on your post almost immediately pointing out that Sivan 15 is either a typo mistake or false information. So, after a few days had elapsed i thought it worth mentioning. So this brings up another question: Did the source from which you copied "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" this past Wednesday actually say "15" or is that a typo mistake by you that actually read "6" ?

You still refuse to answer a reasonable question considering your post #644 ...

Were you making jest when posting "Sivan 15" leading one to also wonder if your comment
"with a powerful opening prayer by Paula White" was also tongue-in-cheek jest OR do you
actually have reason to believe their is supporting evidence that "True Biblical Shavuot" was
at one time possibly celebrated by Israel on Sivan 15 ?​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, being that you didn't "verify the authenticity" or post the link source can you understand that Christians and MJs would think you actually believe that the "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" was credible. Apparently credible enough that is wasn't necessary for you to provide any source link.

Don't you find it a bit unusual that another MJ member didn't jump on your post almost immediately pointing out that Sivan 15 is either a typo mistake or false information. So, after a few days had elapsed i thought it worth mentioning. So this brings up another question: Did the source from which you copied "True Biblical Shavuot, Sivan 15" this past Wednesday actually say "15" or is that a typo mistake by you that actually read "6" ?

Were you making jest when posting "Sivan 15" leading one to also wonder if your comment
"with a powerful opening prayer by Paula White" was also tongue-in-cheek jest OR do you
actually have reason to believe their is supporting evidence that "True Biblical Shavuot" was
I believe the conversation should move on.

You piqued my interest.

Perhaps a conversation or video of Trump telling an interviewer he hadn't asked The Lord for forgiveness is in order.

To be fair,
I don't know what has occurred since then.
But I hope Mr trump makes the right choice with words as an example of What faith he walks.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Something also to take note of is the cursing from the 'fake news' and how they call trumps hebrew birthdate a shavuot.
Not so subtle were im from.
Seems to me the enemy is growing bold and mocking not only tradition. But those who walk in the Spirit of understanding.

Trump is fallible.

And as he works with such measures that are typically not acceptable amongst even a Jewish community. There is no excuse for cursing the man as has been done.

I may not agree or even care to listen to Paula's guidance in prayer.

What's important is Trumps soul.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I may not agree or even care to listen to Paula's guidance in prayer.

What's important is Trumps soul.
Paula White has known Trump for 18 years and his personal pastor serving as his spiritual advisor since 2016. Pastor White was credited in June 2016, by James Dobson, as the woman that "led Trump to Christ". She was Chairwoman of Trump's Evangelical Advisory Board during his first run for President in 2016, and assume she's again a key evangelical advisor leading up to 2020, and beyond.

As Trump's personal pastor she helps Trump hear 'what God has to say' who believes God told her to "show him who I am”. She frequently testifies to the president’s sincere and deep faith and said her role counseling Trump was "an assignment from God". White has described the President as not speaking “Christian-ese” which is probably a good thing just as he doesn't speak political-ese.

Note: the above info was gathered from several sources.

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Paula White has known Trump for 18 years and his personal pastor serving as his spiritual advisor since 2016. Pastor White was credited in June 2016, by James Dobson, as the woman that "led Trump to Christ". She was Chairwoman of Trump's Evangelical Advisory Board during his first run for President in 2016, and assume she's again a key evangelical advisor leading up to 2020, and beyond.

As Trump's personal pastor she helps Trump hear 'what God has to say' who believes God told her to "show him who I am”. She frequently testifies to the president’s sincere and deep faith and said her role counseling Trump was "an assignment from God". White has described the President as not speaking “Christian-ese” which is probably a good thing just as he doesn't speak political-ese.

Note: the above info was gathered from several sources.
I have been given information also.

Would like to hear a story about the delusionable flood that is televangilisom?

How many seats are filled in a praetorium by paid extras?
If I recall correctly a curse is running its course upon those who have added to Revelation without The Spirit of Understanding.

I wonder if the beast will once again attempt to wash his hands with blood after taking a bribe.
Hate being likened to the unforgivable sin of murder by our Lord Yeshua.
Is exactly what the enemy pours out.

The beast will be so famished, it will devour its own mother like the dogs that consumed jezebel ....

Televigilantes will have their reward.

Upvote 0