Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So far the swamp is full to the brim. Wall street is running the White house. We will have to wait and see what the end of this year brings.

Hopefully some assistance for him will be coming along soon ......

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
They just appointed the special prosecutor today. It's the beginning of the end for Trump.
Trump didn't like the pup, now he is dealing with the big dog. Things just got a lot more interesting.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
They just appointed the special prosecutor today. It's the beginning of the end for Trump.
ROFL

You are sooooo gullable. How many times does James Clapper and John Brennan have to testify under oath, before congress that there "IS NO EVIDENCE" that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia before you get it?

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
ROFL

You are sooooo gullable. How many times does James Clapper and John Brennan have to testify under oath, before congress that there "IS NO EVIDENCE" that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia before you get it?
I agree....so far there is zippo evidence. Even the Dems have had to admit that.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
ACTUALLY
Trump is not responsible for the employment thus far. It is connected with the last administration. It takes time for this sort of effect to take place.
Trump is not responsible for the Budget surplus. That's Congress' doing.
The stock market is down lower than before his inauguration do to the Trump Scandals.
His legislation, most noticeably the repeal of Obamacare, has not become law.
Mexico won't be paying for the wall.
He has darn near ruined diplomacy with Israel.
He has turned the EPA into a joke.
Congressmen are talking about impeachment, and he's barely finished 100 days.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
ACTUALLY
Trump is not responsible for the employment thus far. It is connected with the last administration. It takes time for this sort of effect to take place.
Trump is not responsible for the Budget surplus. That's Congress' doing.
The stock market is down lower than before his inauguration do to the Trump Scandals.
His legislation, most noticeably the repeal of Obamacare, has not become law.
Mexico won't be paying for the wall.
He has turned the EPA into a joke.
Congressmen are talking about impeachment, and he's barely finished 100 days.

Wow, you are so wrong on so many things here it's not even funny.

As a point of reference to my opinion on the economy, I am a 24 year veteran of the financial services industry as a registered, licensed investment adviser. I hold a series 7, 63, 66, and my 9/10 licenses. As a portfolio manager, it is a fundamental requirement to accurately understand the current economic conditions as well as make reasonable fact based assumptions regarding the near-term economic future.

The fact that you think Trump has turned the EPA into a joke really hammers home how little you understand business and what the PROPER function of the EPA should be. Obama turned it into an unchecked, unconstitutionally strangling element on the economy. There is a reason that Obama's 8 years hold the record for the worst economic growth numbers in this nation's history and contrary to the CNN talking points, it's not Bushes fault!

As for your biggest blunder, President Trump was inaugurated on Jan 20th. The Dow opened at 19,795. At NO POINT during his presidency thus far, has the dow been at or below that number.

Furthermore, the markets are FORWARD looking. The election was held in November and I find it ironic that you avoid like the plague the market results since the election. Since the market is reflecting both consumer and business levels of confidence. Since Trump was elected, the market has moved UP nearly 3,000 points

I find it equally ironic that you try to assign credit for the recent employment boost when it was Trump who spoke with CEO's directly and convinced them to keep jobs here. Obama's response was ‘Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well, how — what — how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.”

FLASHBACK: Obama Mocks Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA (VIDEO)

Finally, there is no budget surplus. There is a 19 trillion dollar deficit

Perhaps you should stick to topics you are reasonably conversant in because when it comes to the economy and who should get credit for work done you do not know what you are talking about.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
ACTUALLY

What an utterly absurdly, incorrect assessment! It wasn't Donald Trump that left the Ambassador to Israel waiting for hours to speak with a staffer, it was Obama! It wasn't Trump who snubbed Netanyahu refusing to see him when he visited the US. It so embarrassed conservative senate and congressional reps that they invited him to address congress which infuriated Obama.

According to THE HILL the US-Israel relations are "back on track"
Trump heralds new day for US-Israel relations

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
What an utterly absurdly, incorrect assessment! It wasn't Donald Trump that left the Ambassador to Israel waiting for hours to speak with a staffer, it was Obama!
Actually I am backing off on this. It seems that the major faux pas of refusing to allow Netanyahu to accompany him to the Western Wall "because it's in the Westbank," was not Trump's comment after all, but the comment of an Aide with too big a mouth. The white house clarified that this was not the policy of Trump or the US.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
how little you understand business and what the PROPER function of the EPA should be.
The proper function of the EPA is the protection of the environment. Trump has halved its size, butchered its budget, and cut many of its critical programs. Enough said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
As for your biggest blunder, President Trump was inaugurated on Jan 20th. The Dow opened at 19,795. At NO POINT during his presidency thus far, has the dow been at or below that number.
I looked up the article that showed earlier this week on my Google News about the Stock Market plummeting. It was dated last January. My apologies. I should have read the article more carefully, but in all fairness, I'm angry that Google offered an article so old.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I find it equally ironic that you try to assign credit for the recent employment boost when it was Trump who spoke with CEO's directly and convinced them to keep jobs here. Obama's response was ‘Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well, how — what — how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.”
I'm sorry, but I don't think the President or Congress have any impact on the business cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The proper function of the EPA is the protection of the environment. Trump has halved its size, butchered its budget, and cut many of its critical programs. Enough said.

As usual, you do NOT know what you are talking about. The FY budget for 2017 is 8.2 Billion dollars. The FY 2016 Budget was 8.1 Billion. The FY 2015 Budget was 8.1 BillionEPA's Budget and Spending | US EPA

FY 2017 Budget | Planning, Budget, and Results | US EPA

What you apparently are referring to is Trumps proposed FY 2018 planned cuts which have to be approved by congress. Since neither you, I or anyone else has details about this (since it is merely in the talking points stage) your assertions are YET AGAIN FALSE.

• Agree
Reactions: ChavaK
Upvote 0