Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm sorry, but I don't think the President or Congress have any impact on the business cycle.

You just proved to me that you have no clue what so ever as to what you are talking about.

The Obama-era EPA over regulation has strangled business to the point where Obama holds the record for any president to NEVER have GDP growth in any single quarter above 2.5% His Anti-growth approach to business has not helped either. During Obama's tenure as president median incomes for the Middle class have DROPPED. In fact, you have to go clear back to Herbert Hoover to find the presidency where GDP growth was anywhere near as bad as Obama's.

His Presidency shows the lowest percentage of home ownership in America in nearly 50 years. Labor participation was at 1970's level Nearly EVERY major economic indicator during his presidency was badly negative. CEO's of large corporations hoarded cash for fear of what further draconian regulations were to be pushed through by the liberals in charge.

If you believe that it is merely a coincidence to the timing of the rapid market turnaround the upside explosive move in both consumer and business confidence once Trump was elected you just prove you simply do not know what you are talking about.

Stop with the politicizing and learn. Obama was perhaps the worst president in US history as it pertains to is administration's anti-growthObama scores poorly in working with Congress on legislation

http://www.investors.com/politics/c...bama-was-an-historically-unpopular-president/

http://nypost.com/2017/03/30/gdp-growth-under-obama-was-worst-in-decades/

7 Facts That Show Obama's Economic Recovery Has Been AWFUL

While Wall St recovered from the great recession in a significant way, Main Street did not.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I notice you didn't reply to the special prosecutor and possibility of impeachment.

LOL

Trump is NOT getting impeached and if you think he is you are really under the liberal media fake news spell.

A special prosecutor = so what.

I will say it again and you CLEARLY are ignoring it.... Both John Brenan and James Clapper ( I assume you know who these Obama former cabinet people are) have BOTH testified under oath, that there is NO EVIDENCE, NONE.... linking the Trump campaign, the administration or Trump himself with colluding with the Russians.

As a BELIEVER you should be MORE interested in the truth and stand against witch hunts which are exactly what this is.

You really need to wake up and recognize that there is an active war by the deep state, liberals both in congress and the media that want to destroy Trump because he is an outsider trying to bring power back to where it belongs... THE PEOPLE.

Where was your angst when there was crystal clear evidence of Obama's association wth the Muslim Brotherhood? When Hillary sold 20% of the Uranium rights to Russia?

Where was your indignation and outrage over the Iran deal? We know for certain now that Obama knew about Hilliary's private server? Why no rage concerning that mess??
Where is your fury concerning Obama's IRS specifically targeting Christian and conservative groups?? I never heard you voice concerns over irrefutable evidence that Obama orders AP reporters to be spied on by the DOJ? If Trump did what Obama and Eric Holder did with fast and furious Id be right there screaming about the illegality of it... yet because you are a liberal you dont care.....

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I notice you didn't reply to the special prosecutor and possibility of impeachment.
I didnt see you retract your erroneous assertion that Trump is destroying US relations with Israel which absolutely is the furthest thing from the truth.

Trump, FIRST sitting president to visit the Western Wall...... just for starters. In less than 4 months into his administration, he has hosted Netanyahu AND flown to Jerusalem!

I have NO idea why you made such a clearly wrong statement concerning his views on Israel especially considering his son-in-law is an orthodox Jew

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If you're okay with your democratic party doing this and you are a beliver, its time you did some serious soul searching about where your priorities really lay.

'F*** Trump' chant led by California Democratic Party Leader: What's next?

Its one thing, as bad as it is, for an individual American to do this. It is utterly inexcusable for the leader of a party at ANY level to do this.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
You just proved to me that you have no clue what so ever as to what you are talking about.
There are many economists who agree with me. They are confident minority. (I don't claim to be an economist, I just listen carefully.)

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Trump is NOT getting impeached and if you think he is you are really under the liberal media fake news spell.
Here are the steps:
1. The President does something embarrassing, such as commit a felony, serious misdemeanor, or endangers the safety of the country.
2. He is investigated. (These days that means a special prosecutor.)
3. He is impeached by Congress. This is a trial. He is considered impeached even if found innocent.
4. He is found guilty and removed from office.

Trump has allegedly done #1 one on multiple fronts:
  • Obstructed Justice
  • Betrayed National Secrets to our enemies, perhaps creating a National threat
  • Displayed corruption by profiting from being President
He is now on step #2. I have no doubt he will move to Step #3. But moving to Step #4? That's the tricky one. This has never happened in the nation's history, and we've had some very crooked Presidents. The closest we ever came was Watergate, but Nixon believed he would be found guilty, and resigned before it could happen.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I didnt see you retract your erroneous assertion that Trump is destroying US relations with Israel which absolutely is the furthest thing from the truth.
Yes I did! It was the first reply I uploaded this morning. See post 194.

Trump, FIRST sitting president to visit the Western Wall...... just for starters. In less than 4 months into his administration, he has hosted Netanyahu AND flown to Jerusalem!
I agree that the very fact he is visiting the Western Wall is fabulous -- so long as he can do it without insult.

My Newsbroadcast got interrupted yesterday, so I never found out if the plans were changed and Netenyahu was allowed to come with him to the Western Wall or not.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes I did! It was the first reply I uploaded this morning. See post 194.

I agree that the very fact he is visiting the Western Wall is fabulous -- so long as he can do it without insult.

My Newsbroadcast got interrupted yesterday, so I never found out if the plans were changed and Netenyahu was allowed to come with him to the Western Wall or not.

Get back to me when you can name another sitting president that visited the western wall. Just 1

Apparently, you must be taking your view on this from Al Jazeera!

It is utterly stunning that you actually believe that relations with Israel were better during the Obama administration than they are right now with Trump.

Reactions: ChavaK
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here are the steps:
1. The President does something embarrassing, such as commit a felony, serious misdemeanor, or endangers the safety of the country.
2. He is investigated. (These days that means a special prosecutor.)
3. He is impeached by Congress. This is a trial. He is considered impeached even if found innocent.
4. He is found guilty and removed from office.

Trump has allegedly done #1 one on multiple fronts:
  • Obstructed Justice
  • Betrayed National Secrets to our enemies, perhaps creating a National threat
  • Displayed corruption by profiting from being President
He is now on step #2. I have no doubt he will move to Step #3. But moving to Step #4? That's the tricky one. This has never happened in the nation's history, and we've had some very crooked Presidents. The closest we ever came was Watergate, but Nixon believed he would be found guilty, and resigned before it could happen.

Nope, wrong again... hey you are on a real roll. The closest we came was Bill Clinton.

The power of impeachment is granted to the House of Representatives under Constitutional law. In Article I, Section 2, the Constitution reads, “The House of Representatives shall choose [sic] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.”

The power of impeachment is granted to the House of Representatives under Constitutional law. In Article I, Section 2, the Constitution reads, “The House of Representatives shall choose [sic] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.”

Did you take any civics courses????? Clearly not.

It is the House of Representatives and ONLY the House of Representatives that brings articles of impeachment. Even more shocking since this happened fairly recently to Bill Clinton.

I will use his impeachment as an example of how the process actually works which is completely different from your ranting commentary of errors.

The House drafts articles of impeachment which MAY result from the finding of an investigation which may or may not be from a special prosecutor.

In Bill Clinton’s case 4 articles were drafted 2 passed and 2 failed. As a matter of historical FACT Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED on 2 articles of the 4.

Once impeached a trial of the president is convened in the congress where the chief justice of the Supreme Court presides. In the case of Bill Clinton the trial lasted 5 weeks where he was eventually acquitted 55-45 on article 1 and 50-50 on article 2.

So thus far everything you have stated concerning the Impeachment and removal process of the President has been 100% wrong.

As for your absurd claims regarding so called facts, these wouldn’t even merit a real AG even pursuing a trial.

In order for Articles of Impeachment to pass, mouth foaming whacko liberals have to somehow convince 60 republicans to vote their way. That is not going to happen no matter how badly you want it too. In fact, this is very likely to utterly destroy the Democratic Party.

As I have said now three times and you have failed to address at all, James Clapper the former OBAMA Director of National Intelligence has stated under SWORN testimony not once but twice. “There is no evidence linking the Trump Administration colluding with Russia”

As for your absurd accusation of obstruction of justice, James Comey is under FEDERAL LAW MANDATE to IMMEDIATELY report to both Congress and the DOJ any attempt by ANYONE in the administration concerning obstruction of an investigation. The fact that Comey failed to do this CLEARLY indicates that he did NOT view Trumps comments as obstruction.

Third there is absolutely not a single, solitary shred of evidence that Trump has in any way profited financially from being President nor have there been any accusations of any merit what so ever concerning such an outlandish claim.

I find it humorous that you actually believe that the FBI is incapable of conducting an investigation into these matters. The Comey firing was absolutely needed. As Director he does NOT serve in dual role of investigator and then act as the AG or AAG which is what he did with the Clinton situation.

Based on 11 months of investigation with people testifying under oath that there is no evidence that Trump collude with Russia there is nothing to even warrant consideration for Impeachment. No evidence of wrong doing. There will be no bill that passes the house on impeachment.

• Agree
Reactions: ChavaK
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Get back to me when you can name another sitting president that visited the western wall. Just 1

Apparently, you must be taking your view on this from Al Jazeera!

It is utterly stunning that you actually believe that relations with Israel were better during the Obama administration than they are right now with Trump.
I've already stated that I think it's wonderful that he is the first president to visit the Wall.

There is no reason to attack me with the Al Jazeera remark.

I have never, ever stated that Trump was worse than Obama with regards to Israel. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Did you take any civics courses????? Clearly not.
Again, resorting to personal attacks. If you feel the need to educate me, that's great. I'm actually learning some stuff form you, and I thank you. But your attacks make me want to tune you out.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Third there is absolutely not a single, solitary shred of evidence that Trump has in any way profited financially from being President nor have there been any accusations of any merit what so ever concerning such an outlandish claim.
His profits in his hotels have gone way up, because he simply is getting more traffic. I forget the name of it, but the expensive suite in one of his hotels has gone from $100,000 a night to $200,000 a night since he won the election.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
His profits in his hotels have gone way up, because he simply is getting more traffic. I forget the name of it, but the expensive suite in one of his hotels has gone from $100,000 a night to $200,000 a night since he won the election.

So what!

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Clinton did not resign. I realize that Clinton was actually impeached. I knew this BEFORE you "reminded" me. But WE DIDN'T GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE.
Your point was factually completely wrong. Nixon was never impeached in fact there was never even a vote on impeachment. He resigned before any of that occurred.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I've already stated that I think it's wonderful that he is the first president to visit the Wall.

There is no reason to attack me with the Al Jazeera remark.

I have never, ever stated that Trump was worse than Obama with regards to Israel. Please don't put words in my mouth.

You said that the relations were in shambles making it clear that relations under Obama were better.

Upvote 0

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Exactly! Besides, the guy is so rich, all the extra income doesn't really mean a whole lot. Obama and Hillary and Bill have certainly all profited from their time in the WH.

• Agree
Reactions: BukiRob
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
You said that the relations were in shambles making it clear that relations under Obama were better.
When I said that, I was under the impression that he had made the remark that the Western Wall was in the West Bank, and therefore Netenyahu was not invited to join him in his visit to the Western Wall. That was what was being reported. Then later reports came in that it was an AIDE that actually made the remark, and it was clarified that this was NOT Trump's view nor the view of his administration. When I read that, I posted you that I took back what I said.

Upvote 0