✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump seeking to meet with Pope Francis in May

The White House says Trump wants to meet with Pope Francis when Trump is in Italy next month. They could talk about poverty, hunger, immigration, refugees, war, and preserving the planet, and other such benign topics.

My initial reaction is that the Vatican should say, sorry, but the Pope will be meeting that day with Middle Eastern/Asian/African/Latin American refugees seeking safety for their families. Much more important.

But the Pope probably will meet with Trump, as that is the kind of person Francis is.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, that will be an interesting meeting, if it takes place. I can envision Trump's main focus will be on himself and what he thinks he has accomplished while he and his administration have been in the oval office. I can envision him bragging a lot and only wanting to talk about himself or anything remotely related to him. He will most likely want to avoid any uncomfortable issue like human rights, poverty, hunger, immigration, refugees, war, and preserving the planet, and other such benign topics.

Upvote 0