Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess he's "pro-life" but he doesn't say what kind of quality that life should have. Like pretty much the entire so-called "pro-life" movement. "Life" is important but nobody cares about your suffering.

Also Trump...

"Knock the crap out of them and I'll pay your legal fees!" Can't you see how much he cares about the lives of other people by encouraging his supporters to beat up anyone who protests against him?

Also Trump...

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Ave. and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters." Can't you see how pro-life he is by suggesting he could shoot someone in the middle of a busy street?

Also Trump...

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know." Can't you see how much he cares about the life of Hillary Clinton by suggesting that the Second Amendment people could stop her if she got elected instead of him?

Also Trump...

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families" (source).

Can't you see how pro-life he is by suggesting to take out the families of terrorists? Maybe his recent sentiment of "Every life brings love into this world. Every child brings joy to a family" doesn't apply to the children who are related to terrorists. Well, that's too bad for these foreign children.

He incited violence at his rallies by advising his supporters beat up protesters who oppose him.

He joked about shooting somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and he wouldn't lose any voters.

He suggested the 2nd Amendment people could stop Hillary Clinton if she got elected and not him.

He gave his support for taking out the families of terrorists, which includes the lives of children.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Also Trump...

"Knock the crap out of them and I'll pay your legal fees!" Can't you see how much he cares about the lives of other people by encouraging his supporters to beat up anyone who protests against him?

Also Trump...

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Ave. and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters." Can't you see how pro-life he is by suggesting he could shoot someone in the middle of a busy street?

Also Trump...

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know." Can't you see how much he cares about the life of Hillary Clinton by suggesting that the Second Amendment people could stop her if she got elected instead of him?

Also Trump...

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families" (source).

Can't you see how pro-life he is by suggesting to take out the families of terrorists? Maybe his recent sentiment of "Every life brings love into this world. Every child brings joy to a family" doesn't apply to the children who are related to terrorists. Well, that's too bad for these foreign children.

He incited violence at his rallies by advising his supporters beat up protesters who oppose him.

He joked about shooting somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and he wouldn't lose any voters.

He suggested the 2nd Amendment people could stop Hillary Clinton if she got elected and not him.

He gave his support for taking out the families of terrorists, which includes the lives of children.

And yet the only person he's ever had killed was General Qassem Soleimani--someone who was responsible for far too many deaths himself, but will never be able to kill again, and yet is mourned. But let's forget that and just focus on what Trump joked about instead while trivializing the abortion issue.

Upvote 0