Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, I know... MAGAT..... Make America Great Again Trump.... perfect name.... you’re gonna love it.... best social media platform in platform history. Only winners can post.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think there is more to Trump then meets the eye, has anyone noticed that we are living in a global Stormy Daniels just like Daniel was in Babylon.
We are living in a global Donald Trump, just like Daniel in Babylon.... or maybe it’s Donald and Gomorrah.... or Sodom and Mar-a-lago...

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just sometimes feel like I'm better off beating my head against the wall than to try and explain what I see.. lol.

And for some reason, it largel only happens with people on the other side of the isle lately.

I'm going to try again... :)

This time I'll try it this way. All of Trumps voter base, in largest part, speak and think in colloquialisms, idioms, and generally colorful language that become basic proverbs (just non Biblical ones).

When it's seriously nothing for a large group of people to think this way, they automatically understand newly invented ones in the same light.

For instance, if a old man looked at you and said people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, he's fairly certain you will first, understand the terminology and second not going to get bent out of shape about its literal meaning.

If a man has about 1,000 such sayings, and you walk up to him and tell him that's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, ill guarantee you he'll not be teaching you that you've just said the exact same thing two ways for no good reason, he'll immediately understand what you mean, even if he's never heard that saying before, and he may even remember the saying itself, because hey! It's a good one!

Trump speaks like that, in ways that people automatically understand because we aren't literal thinkers. When you say something, we look for its meaning and extrapolate that meaning appropriately.

For whatever reason whenever Trump says things like "when the looting begins the shooting starts", Trumps base gets it. The mindset becomes "Hey, might not want to riot and loot then because yep, people protect property and life."

When the media and the left start going after phrases like that of Trumps, it seems as idiotic as someone getting all up in arms about people being allowed to go down to the creek skipping stones because someone told them "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" and there might be someone some where with a glass house who is now being denied an essential liberty.

In other words, it just sounds disingenuous to complain when the meaning is so obvious to anyone with half a brain, so those with brains are just fault finding where no fault can be found.

It's gotten so bad that the newest saying in modern speech is "the left would declare Trump a liar if he said the sky was blue on a clear and sunny day" or or or.... there's a bunch of them now, and no one is listening to the left anymore but the left. And the right doesn't trust you all for anything resembling truth or facts either.

It started small, but its growing. All because this exact literal must be taken as fact, and all else discarded as lies, instead of learning to read between the lines and just have normal conversation like normal people.

I don't like the whole "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" thing at all as a Christian, but it wouldn't play at all to anyone if not for the left itself painting themselves as hateful idiots intent on taking over the nation.

I voted for Trump because I wanted to be heard and I wanted my values to be protected as worthy of merit...something not even republicans were doing

The problem, is that the left never thought I was worth listening to. And I'm not alone here...
Plausible deniability.

Donald averages 15 public lies a day, so even if he were to say something truthful and factual - such as the sky being blue on a particular sunny day - that would not negate the other 15 things he said that were not truthful or factual.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I think there is more to Trump then meets the eye,

Personally, I think there's a whole lot less.

Do yourself a favor: Don't look for heroes; they don't exist. And if they did exist, Donald wouldn't be one of them.

has anyone noticed that we are living in a global Stormy Daniels just like Daniel was in Babylon.

I see Donald more as King Ahab... The evangelicals in his base will follow him anywhere... even to Baal.

As I've said before:

Matthew 6:24 -- No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Crowd: we choose mammon!

Jesus: Um... not exactly where I was going with this...

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0