Trump Sends Cease and Desist Letter to Republicans

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If they turn their back on Trump... and vote with the Democrats against the Republican Party... YES.
Trump is that bad. Republicans had to do the right thing. So they wouldn't go to jail. It's time to wake up . Trump isn't the Messiah. And I will leave it at that.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Trump is that bad. Republicans had to do the right thing. So they wouldn't go to jail. It's time to wake up . Trump isn't the Messiah. And I will leave it at that.
yeah yeah... heard this parroted speech before like a bad Covid19 commercial that keeps on and on with the "togetherapart" saying on it.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not all "fundraising" activities are honest and above board. Not long ago Dr. Oz sued some folks for using his likeness without permission to promote less than legitimate medical activity.
That is true, however, these are the official arms of the GOP.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The writing is on the wall, all will be "forced" into leftist thinking just like our society is falling prey to the cancel culture so will they as the elites who are controlling the media there are the same ones controlling it here.
you are free to believe whatever you want.
It is actions that are restricted.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟994,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No room for free thinking or independent thought within the GOP. Submit to Trump or forever be primaried.
I'm quite sure he same holds true for the DP. Anyone who does not march in lock step with the majority is ostracized.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The "Establishment Republicans" or "Old Guard" Republicans want to get rid of Trump, but they still want to raise money by talking to the rank and file of the Party as though Trump is their guy, too.

It's not a new device. They did the same thing with the Tea Party people and, before that, with the Reagan Republicans.

To be a Conservative in the 1970s was the worst thing imaginable, according to these party bosses, but as soon as Reagan won the presidency you couldn't find a one of them who wasn't suddenly talking about "we Conservatives."

• Agree
Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟994,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The "Establishment Republicans" or "Old Guard" Republicans want to get rid of Trump, but they still want to raise money by talking to the rank and file of the Party as though Trump is their guy, too.
It's not a new device. They did the same thing with the Tea Party people and, before that, with the Reagan Republicans.
To be a Conservative in the 1970s was the worst thing imaginable, according to these party bosses, but as soon as Reagan won the presidency you couldn't find a one of them who wasn't suddenly talking about "we Conservatives."
Real juicy gossip.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I see no relevance to the current Republican Party. Are you suggesting that their principles are those of Reagan?

For me, guys like Ryan and Romney are much more in the camp of Reagan.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,177.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Not all "fundraising" activities are honest and above board. Not long ago Dr. Oz sued some folks for using his likeness without permission to promote less than legitimate medical activity.

His likeness was already all used up promoting less than legitimate medical activity.

One of my favourite studies looking at 40 Dr Oz episodes in 2013 found that
  • 2 out of 20 recommendations made on the show were against good medical practice
  • 3 out of every 20 claims made on the show were in direct contradiction to medical advice;
  • 8 out of 20 claims were unsupported by any evidence
  • 9 out of 20 claims had some form of evidentiary support
  • 6 out of 20 claims had 'believable' evidentiary support

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟994,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
His likeness was already all used up promoting less than legitimate medical activity.
One of my favourite studies looking at 40 Dr Oz episodes in 2013 found that

• 2 out of 20 recommendations made on the show were against good medical practice
  • 3 out of every 20 claims made on the show were in direct contradiction to medical advice;
  • 8 out of 20 claims were unsupported by any evidence
  • 9 out of 20 claims had some form of evidentiary support
  • 6 out of 20 claims had 'believable' evidentiary support
Claims without citations = "0."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟994,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In what way do you think "Cuomo" is an example of being ostracized for not being in lockstep with the majority?
Was Hillary's husband ostracized for his peccadilloes with the intern?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Was Hillary's husband ostracized for his peccadilloes with the intern?
You haven't answered my question. In the meanwhile, I see you have moved the goalposts from Democrats being ostracized for not marching in lock step with the majority to something else entirely. In fact, it looks as though you’re now complaining that they are NOT being shunned.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I agree. The GOP needs to be bled of progressives and chameleon leftists.
ROFL!!! Yeah.
Progressives and "leftists" are RIFE throughout the party. I think losing those 150 people will definitely change the face of the party..

That said, I say....Kudos to you, Heir Trump! You are certainly within your right to do it and I applaud you for doing it! The more you attack the right to mid right, the more you undermine the ENTIRE side of the spectrum. Make it so they don't trust the republicans....so that they can only trust you. Remind them that ONLY you can save America from everything. Make SURE all those people know it is ONLY you. You've been giving the message for the last 4 years so really, just keep the story going. Thta's all.

Now I wonder if the Republican party will man up and say "No" to him when he wants to run after Trump tries his dangest to undermine the party for a few years.

Upvote 0