Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The writing is on the wall, all will be "forced" into leftist thinking just like our society is falling prey to the cancel culture so will they as the elites who are controlling the media there are the same ones controlling it here.
Interesting.
How will you be forced into leftist thinking? Like, what are the mechanisms here? Brain wave machines? Indoctrination camps?
That is because you aren't paying attention to the man behind the curtain.
You assume there is "a man behind the curtain" and that things aren't just happenning, literally in front of your face.

I'm quite sure he same holds true for the DP. Anyone who does not march in lock step with the majority is ostracized.
Well that's a load of hogwollop.
Bernie? AOC? These are not the majority but they are not ostracized.
If there was evidence they terrible decisions or sexually assaulted people, then they might get ostracized. Are you suggesting people who sexually assault people and who make terrible decisions should NOT get ostracized?
Wait. That would actually be on brand. Of the 13 sexual assaults perpetrated by Republicans since 2010, 6 of them received absolutely no disciplinary action whatsoever. So......
The "Establishment Republicans" or "Old Guard" Republicans want to get rid of Trump, but they still want to raise money by talking to the rank and file of the Party as though Trump is their guy, too.
It's not a new device. They did the same thing with the Tea Party people and, before that, with the Reagan Republicans.
To be a Conservative in the 1970s was the worst thing imaginable, according to these party bosses, but as soon as Reagan won the presidency you couldn't find a one of them who wasn't suddenly talking about "we Conservatives."
Yup. No doubt.
The old guard is trying to hold on to, what they view as "integrity"; SOME of which is warranted and some not.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bernie? AOC? These are not the majority but they are not ostracized.
If there was evidence they terrible decisions or sexually assaulted people, then they might get ostracized. Are you suggesting people who sexually assault people and who make terrible decisions should NOT get ostracized?
Wait. That would actually be on brand. Of the 13 sexual assaults perpetrated by Republicans since 2010, 6 of them received absolutely no disciplinary action whatsoever. So
...... * * *

"Alleged" sexual assaults. I wasn't "suggesting" anything I stated what I meant. If there is any part of my post which you can't understand tell me and I will try to explain it. Fortunately this country still has laws that require charges of criminal activity must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. Alleged criminal activity reported years after an alleged criminal act where the "victim" can't remember where, when or who was present when something allegedly occurred are not sufficient to prove something happened.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
"Alleged" sexual assaults. I wasn't "suggesting" anything I stated what I meant. If there is any part of my post which you can't understand tell me and I will try to explain it. Fortunately this country still has laws that require charges of criminal activity must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. Alleged criminal activity reported years after an alleged criminal act where the "victim" can't remember where, when or who was present when something allegedly occurred are not sufficient to prove something happened.
Nah. I had a post in another thread where I decided to reasearch. All those people made statements of regret (or at least didn't deny it). I didn't even include whathisface on the sc...in the same way I didn't include the allegation against Joe biden.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,764.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)