MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
He also said they would crash if he was impeached and they did pretty good until he fumbled and dropped the ball with his whole “fake” pandemic. I’m sure that kicking him to the curb would help the markets. Then we could also see his taxes and find out he was never a real billionaire.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The words of a madman can be incredibly dangerous...

... Mostly for those who listen.

I assume you are referring to Hitler, or perhaps Jim Jones? :eek:

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
lol, I logged back in to point out that, as of today, the market has lost all of the gains it made over Trump's presidency. It's only cost me about $50,000 over the last month.

If the market gets much lower I might jump in (Vanguard Total Market Index Fund). I have a big CD maturing later this month. :D If this epidemic ends as fast as it began there will be a "V" shaped recovery curve in the market based on what will be incredible pent up demand.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If the market gets much lower I might jump in (Vanguard Total Market Index Fund). I have a big CD maturing later this month. :D If this epidemic ends as fast as it began there will be a "V" shaped recovery curve in the market based on what will be incredible pent up demand.
I dont know. So many peoples' financial situations are extremely precarious. That was the case before this crisis, and its now being laid bare.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The words of a madman can be incredibly dangerous...

... Mostly for those who listen.
I think its against the forum rules to call the president names. From the rules:

● Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
lol, I logged back in to point out that, as of today, the market has lost all of the gains it made over Trump's presidency. It's only cost me about $50,000 over the last month.

It'll come back though. The key is for people *not* to start panic selling like they did back in 2008.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He also said they would crash if he was impeached and they did pretty good until he fumbled and dropped the ball with his whole “fake” pandemic. I’m sure that kicking him to the curb would help the markets. Then we could also see his taxes and find out he was never a real billionaire.
He never said this pandemic was fake.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
I think its against the forum rules to call the president names. From the rules:

● Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.

What are you supposed to be? A prefect?

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, I was challenged about this the other day. The video was easy to find.
He said the democratic criticism about how he handled this outbreak was a hoax. He never said the outbreak was a hoax.

• Agree
Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0