Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually the thread is about President Trump slagging on Senator McCain hours after signing a budget named after Senator McCain. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out as well) :)
An exact quote is: "disgraceful" that President Trump made no mention of Sen. John McCain" My response is that McCain and all the war moguls like him are a disgrace. The false news people always get thing mixed up and confused. I am not a conscious objector. We need to maintain balance but people like McCain who are war hawks go to far in the other direction and get things out of balance.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you join up, you swear to support the Constitution of the United States and to obey the lawful orders of your superiors.
So what do you do when your "superiors" require you to violate the constitution?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An exact quote is: "disgraceful" that President Trump made no mention of Sen. John McCain"
It's was disgraceful that President Trump made a big deal about signing a budget and never mentioned the name of the bill because it's named after Senator McCain. :wave:

My response is that McCain and all the war moguls like him are a disgrace.
two points: 1) the thread isn't about how you feel about Senator McCain and 2) I suspect the word you should be using is "monger" (a person who encourages or advocates aggression towards other countries or groups.) not "mogul" (an important or powerful person, especially in the motion picture or media industry.).

none of this is about this thread. :sorry:
tulc(would encourage joshua 1 9 to start a thread about this if that's what he'd like to discuss) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
was just following SarahsKnight in her spelling of the name. It never occurred to me that there could be a connection between McCain and Cain the son of Adam and Eve who killed his brother. No doubt Cain killed people in north Vietnam. HE claims that is what he was always called to do.

That was just an auto-correcting error on my phone. My bad.

Upvote 0