Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
wonders why they fired them when "thoughts and prayers" would have been enough?

Well that's quite a disgusting comment. "I'm angry people won't do what I want, so I'll use dead children as a soapbox in an unrelated thread!"

Sad, tulc, just sad.

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that's quite a disgusting comment. "I'm angry people won't do what I want, so I'll use dead children as a soapbox in an unrelated thread!"

Sad, tulc, just sad.
What? I thought "thoughts and prayers" were what every American was supposed to offer instead of doing something constructive when guns were involved? :scratch:
tulc(notes Rion did manage to get just the right amount of "moral outrage" in his post without actually addressing anything in the OP) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
What? I thought "thoughts and prayers" were what every American was supposed to offer instead of doing something constructive when guns were involved? :scratch:
tulc(notes Rion did manage to get just the right amount of "moral outrage" in his post without actually addressing anything in the OP) :oldthumbsup:

I would've had you not derailed your own thread with a snarky comment. The guy forgot to remove his gun.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)The guy forgot to remove his gun.
Really? I find it somewhat surprising that anyone who is still able to drive would "forget to remove his gun" when he's going to be doing something that involves any law enforcement group, let alone the Secret Service. For example: I drive all the time and one of the things I always have to have is my wallet, after dropping it once while using a washroom I now always use a trucker wallet, you know, the kind with a chain attached to it so even if it falls out it wont be left behind. I always have it: except if I have something involving going into any building where there are police involved. (say paying a ticket or jury duty) when I do that I use a different wallet one without a chain. Now if I'm paranoid about a chain on my wallet imagine how I'd think if I carried a gun with me all the time? If I thought that my job that day was going to involve the Secret Service that would probably have made me think "I'm either going to be sick today or I should leave my gun at home!". :sorry:
tulc(actually likes doing jury duty, spend all day reading and then gets payed for it? win/win as far as he's concerned!) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0