Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I too mock 'christians' of the ilk of Crefo Dollar. They preach a false gospel and deserve to be mocked.

is "Eastern Orthodox Christianity" the same as what the Bible teaches? Jesus started His earthly Minsitry by saying, "repent and believe in the Gospel" (Mark 1:15).Jesus says in Luke 24:47, "and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His Name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem"; which Peter followed in his first sermon, "When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and asked Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit" (Acts 2:37-38). And again, "Repent, then, and turn back, so that your sins may be wiped away" (Acts 3:19).

"Eastern Orthodox" do not accept this is the way that are persons sins are forgiven, and they can get to heaven!

Upvote 0

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Most politicians give very diplomatic answers to questions and issues. They tell you what you want to hear. All of them have the best answers.

With Donald Trump, you always know what time it is, he says exactly what's on his mind. I think this is the most informed the public has ever been.
He said Covid would be over by Easter.

He said he got more votes than Biden.

He said the Bible is his favorite book. (he has never read it)

He said he had the best economy in the history of America. Actually, he inherited a growing economy from Obama, whose policies saved Bush's economy from severe recession. Trump destroyed that economy.

He said he was against abortion. He wanted one of his kids to be aborted, but the mother said no.

He denied paying off a inappropriate content star until he could no longer, since she had proof.

Trump most certainly said what was on his mind but they were all lies to deceive Americans. And too many Americans fell for it.

• Useful
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Trump mocks Christians, period.

He does not believe in anything Christianity stands for. He's never read the Bible. He would have chosen an abortion for one of his kids if the choice was up to him. He never goes to church unless it's a photo opportunity, to deceive and manipulate his voter-based. He only chose Mike Pence because it would win him votes.

Trump does not know or care about integrity.
You are full of gossip and story telling unless you sit on his shoulder and know first hand.
God hates lies and gossip.

Upvote 0

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
You are full of gossip and story telling unless you sit on his shoulder and know first hand.
Actually, I loathe gossip.

Everything I've said I can back up from reliable sources.

Tell me which claims I've made you don't believe and I will back it up.

Apparently, God put Trump in the White House to kill Americans. That's what someone told me.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Actually, I loathe gossip.

Everything I've said I can back up from reliable sources.

Tell me which claims I've made you don't believe and I will back it up.

Apparently, God put Trump in the White House to kill Americans. That's what someone told me.
I don't need anything coming from someone that doesn't even live in this country.

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Have you read Mary Trump's book?

Have you read Michael Cohen's book?

Michael Cohen admits to being complicit to the things Trump did.

You know Trump filed for bankruptcy 6 times? His only success was as a reality TV show host.

You don't get to accuse me of gossip and get away with it.

Here is a 2 min interview. Listen to Trump's own words. And Barbara Waters in her day was sharp as can be.

Upvote 0

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I don't need anything coming from someone that doesn't even live in this country.
I have family there. And by the way, Black Lives Matter.

When there is a fund raiser for breast cancer, do you pipe up and say "ALL cancers matter?"

Why don't you understand what BLM means?

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He said the Bible is his favorite book. (he has never read it)

Looking at how many people he can manipulate just by holding it ; this might not be a lie in his mind at all.

Not every book has to be read to be useful for certain purposes.

Absurd.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I too mock 'christians' of the ilk of Crefo Dollar. They preach a false gospel and deserve to be mocked.
There are genuine Christians and there are “nominal” Christians. There are genuine believers and there are make believers.

Upvote 0

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Looking at how many people he can manipulate just by holding it ; this might not be a lie in his mind at all.

Not every book has to be read to be useful for certain purposes.

Absurd.
Using the Bible to manipulate people is reprehensible. He thinks Christians are dumb. Lack of integrity is reprehensible. Lying is reprehensible. Cheating is reprehensible.

He paid for someone to sit his SATs. And people voted for him.

Revealed: Trump's professor thought he was his 'dumbest student' ever - Study International
upload_2020-12-11_10-39-33.png

Absurd indeed that people were conned into voting for a man that caused so many deaths.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,601.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My point appears to have been missed.

The Christian vote gave Trump the presidency, which gave Trump the power to destroy American lives and the economy.
You greatly overestimate the size of the conservative Christian base in the U.S. and their support for Trump. You only have to browse through a few threads in the political forums to see a great many U.S. Christians who absolutely despise Trump.
Other countries with strong leadership who never used religion to gain votes, are on their way to normal life pre-Covid. There is no light at the end of the tunnel in America.
How much of the responsibility for the current predicament belongs to the individual States handling. I don't think you appreciate the limits on how the President can act in the U.S.
Over 70 million voted to give Trump 4 more years and there is talk of running in 2024.
And you think those 70 million are idiots? You think they are stupid morons who can't think and are easily fooled? I wonder how they ever decided to support Trump when all of the main stream media in the U.S. has been screaming "Orange man bad" for the last four years.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Using the Bible to manipulate people is reprehensible. He thinks Christians are dumb. Lack of integrity is reprehensible. Lying is reprehensible. Cheating is reprehensible.

He paid for someone to sit his SATs. And people voted for him.

Revealed: Trump's professor thought he was his 'dumbest student' ever - Study International
View attachment 290714

You have changed my post under what reads as my quote.

This for obvious reasons is not something that is done.

Remove it immediately.

Upvote 0

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
You greatly overestimate the size of the conservative Christian base in the U.S. and their support for Trump. You only have to browse through a few threads in the political forums to see a great many U.S. Christians who absolutely despise Trump.

How much of the responsibility for the current predicament belongs to the individual States handling. I don't think you appreciate the limits on how the President can act in the U.S.

And you think those 70 million are idiots? You think they are stupid morons who can't think and are easily fooled? I wonder how they ever decided to support Trump when all of the main stream media in the U.S. has been screaming "Orange man bad" for the last four years.
There are some really good Christians. President Carter is one of them. At 96 he is still involved in physically building houses for the homeless.

It's the Christian extremists, the Evangelicals that blindly voted for them. And of course, there's Falwell who endorsed Trump - a highly regarded Christian helped to give him a lot of votes. It would be hilarious if it were not so tragic

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s impossible to reason with Trump haters
and America haters and the liberal news media.This year has really opened my eyes to just how corrupt our liberal politicians really are and also to the devastating reality of just how many domestic terrorists we have in our country who strongly support these liberal politicians. America is in deep trouble and this is not going to end well! 2021-2024 is going to be a long 4 years!

• Winner
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
You have changed my post under what reads as my quote.

This for obvious reasons is not something that is done.

Remove it immediately.

I messed up the codes. I do not change anyone post, what would be the point??? I went back to fix it and you missed it.

Please do not accuse me without checking first. I am not a Trump supporter so I am not corrupt or a liar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
and America haters and the liberal news media.This year has really opened my eyes to just how corrupt our liberal politicians really are and also to the devastating reality of just how many domestic terrorists we have in our country who strongly support these liberal politicians.

Why would anyone not despise an impostor? He has no law degree. He never got into college legitimately. He has no public service experience. The whole world has been laughing at America because of that clown.

America is in deep trouble and this is not going to end well! 2021-2024 is going to be a long 4 years!
Of course America is in deep trouble. Trump is still president and over 3000 people are dying per day. That's more than the loss of lives on 9/11.

Upvote 0

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
You have revealed yourself as xenophobic and your username indicates you are racist. Very unChristian since Jesus said to love one and all and to NOT judge others least you be judged.

Upvote 0

Ronita

Dec 7, 2020
Sydney
✟3,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
and America haters and the liberal news media.This year has really opened my eyes to just how corrupt our liberal politicians really are and also to the devastating reality of just how many domestic terrorists we have in our country who strongly support these liberal politicians. America is in deep trouble and this is not going to end well! 2021-2024 is going to be a long 4 years!
It is impossible to reason with anyone who worships a corrupt, failed businessman.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Please do not accuse me without checking first. I am not a Trump supporter so I am not corrupt or a liar.

I figured it was a honest mistake. Which is why I only asked for correction.

They should have mechanism that locks the quote part anyway but they don’t so certain amount of care is in order when posting.

As for what would be the point ?

If you really took your mind to it you could subtly change other people’s comments because few people compare the original post to possibly modified quote especially if it is a thread they haven’t been active in a while.

After that they would be reading the modified comment as the original poster’s comment which would affect how they responded to it, or reported it or started quoting your quote including the modified quote.

Better to cut it off from a start.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Wow! I didn't know you could read other peoples hearts. You must be an incredibly holy person.

You do not need to read his mind---he has stated it.
Trump on God: 'I don't like to have to ask for forgiveness' - Business Insider

After months of reflection, Donald Trump says he still doesn't regret his decision not to ask God for forgiveness for his sins.

In an interview on Sunday with CNN, the Republican presidential frontrunner said that he does not regret never asking God for forgiveness, partially because he says he doesn't have much to apologize for.

"I have great relationship with God. I have great relationship with the Evangelicals," Trump said in the interview before pivoting to his poll numbers among Evangelical voters.

"I like to be good. I don't like to have to ask for forgiveness. And I am good. I don't do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad."

Trump was responding to a question from moderator Jake Tapper, who said that a Trump rival — who many suspect is Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) — conducted a telephone survey testing several lines of attack, including a jab questioning the reality-television star's religious convictions.

"He shouldn't be doing that," Trump said of the Cruz campaign's potential survey questions. "Very unethical."

Late last year, Trump told Republican pollster and focus-group guru Frank Luntz that when the real-estate mogul has done something wrong, he tries to correct his error without getting God involved.

"I am not sure I have," Trump said when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness. "I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."

NEWSLETTER

Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.