enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It is 'lost' in all the circles of flesh.

Mankind is perverse, wicked, sinful. Not just, righteous, or kind.
So you are saying shooting fellow human beings is the remedy for sinners? Gee, I thought Jesus Christ was the remedy.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I want an honest politician and it is easy to elect one
It's not even easy to find one,
and with evil men outnumbering righteous men 100 or 1000 to one, what then ? In voting, the most number, the majority, gets their way (or so it is meant to look like)....
Thus america slaughters babies and elderly and whoever they want to slaughter, approved by voters... by the so-called 'representatives' in the 'voting system' , a real problem when the truth is out.
The system is nothing at all like most people think it is.... a hard reality...

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He wouldn't care because all he wants is attention.

Actually I think he would. Trump is definitely not the kind of guy who would allow his own harsh words to be turned back on himself without complaint or crying victim.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
So you are saying shooting fellow human beings is the remedy for sinners? Gee, I thought Jesus Christ was the remedy.
You quoted me, and so you should be ashamed of yourself for saying I said something I did not say at all.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You quoted me, and so you should be ashamed of yourself for saying I said something I did not say at all.
You have a point. You have not made any comment relevant to the topic. You seem to be saying it is pointless, man sins and Jesus saves

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You have a point. You have not made any comment relevant to the topic. You seem to be saying it is pointless, man sins and Jesus saves
Did I say Jesus Saves ? He Does, but quote me ....

Do you have a point ? For clarity, just what is YOUR topic ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Actually I think he would. Trump is definitely not the kind of guy who would allow his own harsh words to be turned back on himself without complaint or crying victim.
It happens every day. I just did it in this thread. Playing the victim is not caring, it is selfish. If he cared he would change, but he does not. He does not care.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think you know English. Don't add to my words, and don't replace them with other words I never said.
So what exactly were you saying. Clarify your words for me if you can since you are sidestepping the issue. So, do you believe shooting shoplifters as 45 suggests is the will of God?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You know nothing of my thinking. I believe you mean my posts show that there is nowhere to be found an honest person, let alone an honest politician.
And no, what people think is so temporal, temporary, here today, here one minute, here in the morning, gone by late afternoon....
God is no respecter of persons. He says do not trust men. He Says whoever puts their trust in the flesh, He (Himself) curses.

Thinking obamORbush were honest and not criminal shows how gullible a person is.... they did havoc on the country, for money, like the other politicians all in ahoots, all for money or power or at 'best' deceived themselves .

Whatever made you think politicians could ever be trusted anyway ?
good day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If someone breaks into your property and starts destroying or taking your possessions... and you have the ability to defend yourself... would you be justified in defending yourself?
In some jurisdictions.
So what exactly were you saying. Clarify your words for me if you can since you are sidestepping the issue. So, do you believe shooting shoplifters as 45 suggests is the will of God?
The Bible says "be harmless as doves".
I agree with all Scripture as The Creator Reveals His Plan and His Purpose.

That includes Scripture that warns against deceiving people in politics, or going along with deception.

Upvote 0