Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
1696128971209.png

1 Oct 2023

Trump calls for store robbers to be shot in speech to California Republicans

Former president and frontrunner for GOP nomination also warns ‘this country will die’ if Joe Biden wins election,

Donald Trump called for shooting store robbers on Friday in a bleak speech to California Republicans –and warned “this country will die!” if Joe Biden remained president.

During the address to GOP members, Trump also railed that wealthy Beverly Hills residents smell because of water denials, and repeated election fraud lies, according to the Associated Press.

“We will immediately stop all of the pillaging and theft. Very simply: If you rob a store, you can fully expect to be shot as you are leaving that store,” Trump said, spurring applause. “Shot!”

The rhetoric is in keeping with Trump’s tough-on-crime mantra but signified a ramped up emphasis on punishment. Trump has previously pitched shooting migrants to keep them from entering the US.

The former defense secretary Mark Esper has said that Trump asked about shooting George Floyd protesters. He also floated imposing the death penalty on convicted drug dealers, cop-killers and human traffickers, AP said.

More;

Reactions: JustOneWay

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That's awfully cavalier for someone who is facing 91 indictments himself.

The fraud he is facing penalties for in New York State alone is probably the financial equivalent (at least $250 million) of the takes of 100,000 "robbers."

Fraud is massive, gigantic robbery.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
After trump has found by the courts to be a sexual abuser, a fraudster of the highest magnitude and a possible ninety plus criminal convictions pending, he has no credibility to lead anything in the government let alone the presidency. Maybe he is the one who needs shot? If we are to continue as a nation of law and order, there should be no double standard when it comes to trump. Store robbers need found and punished, not shot.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,501.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
After trump has found by the courts to be a sexual abuser, a fraudster of the highest magnitude and a possible ninety plus criminal convictions pending, he has no credibility to lead anything in the government let alone the presidency. Maybe he is the one who needs shot? If we are to continue as a nation of law and order, there should be no double standard when it comes to trump. Store robbers need found and punished, not shot.
Well he says what his base wants to hear and imho that is disturbing.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Well he says what his base wants to hear and imho that is disturbing.
Exactly. Let's not forget that most of the current presidential candidates said they would support him for president even if he is convicted for any of his criminal indictments. They are giving his 'bad behavior' a pass. That is also disturbing, but at this point not unexpected.

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
So self-defence is no longer a valid option?

Defense of self, others and property sounds reasonable. So if you break the law and put someone if fear of danger or loss.... it is reasonable that you be met with resistance... up to and including lethal force.

If someone breaks into your property and starts destroying or taking your possessions... and you have the ability to defend yourself... would you be justified in defending yourself?

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If we are to continue as a nation of law and order, there should be no double standard when it comes to trump.
If ever this was a nation of law and order, it was before our lifetime, and from what is known of the us involvement in the wars, it was before wwI, and from what was read of the us involvement in the drug trade(s), it would have had to have been prior to 1900.....
So it is possible without blinking too much, Trump is the best choice for God's Purpose, even though all have sinned.
Exactly. Let's not forget that most of the current presidential candidates said they would support him for president even if he is convicted for any of his criminal indictments. They are giving his 'bad behavior' a pass. That is also disturbing, but at this point not unexpected.
See? "not unexpected"....
The badness in politics has inundated politics for over a century. Just usually or often seems that it was not always in the press popular.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,501.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So self-defence is no longer a valid option?

Defense of self, others and property sounds reasonable. So if you break the law and put someone if fear of danger or loss.... it is reasonable that you be met with resistance... up to and including lethal force.

If someone breaks into your property and starts destroying or taking your possessions... and you have the ability to defend yourself... would you be justified in defending yourself?
IMHO theft is theft. Fraud is just as much theft as shoplifting. Jesus rebuked Peter for cutting off Malcus' ear stating that if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. IOW if you live by the gun, you die by the gun. But that teaching is lost in the circles of 'evangelical' Christians.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
If ever this was a nation of law and order, it was before our lifetime, and from what is known of the us involvement in the wars, it was before wwI, and from what was read of the us involvement in the drug trade(s), it would have had to have been prior to 1900.....
So it is possible without blinking too much, Trump is the best choice for God's Purpose, even though all have sinned.

See? "not unexpected"....
The badness in politics has inundated politics for over a century. Just usually or often seems that it was not always in the press popular.
All I want is for our politicians to do the best they can to not be criminals, but when one says:

Trump: ‘I am the law and order candidate’​

and is the most corrupt law-breaking president in the history of our presidents, I will use his 'Law and Order' meaningless rhetoric against him everyday, and twice today because it is Sunday. When you claim "Trump is the best choice for God's Purpose", I chuckle. If he is doing God's will, then I have to think all the robbers he wants shot are also doing God's will, because they are just sinners like everybody else, and then what is the point of "law and order" if it is all God's will.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
IMHO theft is theft. Fraud id just as much theft as shoplifting. Jesus rebuked Peter for cutting off Malcus' ear stating hat if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. IOW if you live by the gun, you die by the gun. But that teaching is lost in the circles of 'evangelical' Christians.
It is 'lost' in all the circles of flesh.

Mankind is perverse, wicked, sinful. Not just, righteous, or kind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
All I want is for our politicians to do the best they can to not be criminals
A few people have thought that was possible , or many, deceived of course.
Politicians by its very nature for over a century in the usa, and thousands of years in the world,
is criminal, always deceptive today, and likewise deceived,
but approved by much of society, or ignored.

Only the Creator can direct things so mankind does not destroy itself ,
and He Does, as Written, as Verified by and in His Word.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You could always turn the other cheek and give him the shirt off your back, along with your best coat.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The fraud he is facing penalties for in New York State alone is probably the financial equivalent (at least $250 million) of the takes of 100,000 "robbers."

Fraud is massive, gigantic robbery.

And yet Trump wouldn't like it very much if someone else in their political speech called for him to be shot as a robber, would he?

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And yet Trump wouldn't like it very much if someone else in their political speech called for him to be shot as a robber, would he?
Let him who is without sin shoot the first shot. (i.e. no one can)

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
A few people have thought that was possible , or many, deceived of course.
Politicians by its very nature for over a century in the usa, and thousands of years in the world,
is criminal, always deceptive today, and likewise deceived,
but approved by much of society, or ignored.

Only the Creator can direct things so mankind does not destroy itself ,
and He Does, as Written, as Verified by and in His Word.
Your thinking tells me you do not care about trying to elect honest politicians, and I don't care what other people think....I want an honest politician and it is easy to elect one....Obama was a perfect example. The Bush's were honest too, not criminals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You could always turn the other cheek and give him the shirt off your back, along with your best coat.
btw, b.g. was a far far worse fraud than most politicians. See online results if you (anyone) cares.

And you forgot the quotes.... along with "love your enemies, be good to those who PERSECUTE you"

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Your thinking tells me you do not care about trying to elect honest politicians, and I don't care what other people think....I want an honest politician and it is easy to elect one....Obama was a perfect example. The Bush's were honest too, not criminals.
You know nothing of my thinking. I believe you mean my posts show that there is nowhere to be found an honest person, let alone an honest politician.
And no, what people think is so temporal, temporary, here today, here one minute, here in the morning, gone by late afternoon....
God is no respecter of persons. He says do not trust men. He Says whoever puts their trust in the flesh, He (Himself) curses.

Thinking obamORbush were honest and not criminal shows how gullible a person is.... they did havoc on the country, for money, like the other politicians all in ahoots, all for money or power or at 'best' deceived themselves .

Whatever made you think politicians could ever be trusted anyway ?

Reactions: Richard T
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
He wouldn't care because all he wants is attention.
and all the other politicians, and actors in hollywood, and most leaders in most groups, including most assemblies, want what ? to be forgotten? no, they all seek attention, in the flesh, bad in the sight of God.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus rebuked Peter for cutting off Malcus' ear stating hat if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. IOW if you live by the gun, you die by the gun. But that teaching is lost in the circles of 'evangelical' Christians.

Exactly. Many Christians today don't like that namby-pamby non-violence stuff from old-school Jesus in the garden. Guns and the capacity to kill anyone who so much as looks at us funny - much less commits a lesser infraction than attempted murder against us, like robbery - makes us goodly righteous God-fearing folk today feel tough ... like a MAN!

Upvote 0