Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That’s seven times that I can remember the media saying he will and then the President says he will not.

Seems redundant

It would be the stupidest thing he could ever do. And I don't think even he would do it and I don't think his lawyers would let him.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
It would be the stupidest thing he could ever do. And I don't think even he would do it and I don't think his lawyers would let him.
It's too late anyway, I think. The one place he is vulnerable is in his personal business affairs and the business records, I believe, have already gone to Mueller.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sessions should've been fired for recusing himself. But whatever, if it's a fair investigation then there's nothing to worry about. Of course, that's a pretty big if in today's lunatic political climate.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟704,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Maybe that is why only the press keeps saying it.

Stupid is as stupid does

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

It doesn't sound like he's got the best lawyers considering the stuff some of them have tweeted out & the whole payment to a inappropriate content star thing. But I'm glad that at least he hasn't fired Mueller. We should buy some Girl Scout cookies & send Trump some to say well done for that.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
He is trying to end the investigation. I am sure he will try less controversial methods first.

From christianforums.com
White House calls for bringing an end to special counsel investigation
It is a waste of time and tax payers money to pay for an investigation that the liberals want to continue forever until they can find some meaningless "gotcha moment"
They cannot handle the fact that their side lost and all the terrible things they had planned have been halted and the destructive policies that Obama implemented are being reversed.
When the investigation shows no collusion the democratic liberals will be furious and continue to search for anything negative instead of doing their job to create solutions to the nations problems

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is a waste of time and tax payers money to pay for an investigation that the liberals want to continue forever until they can find some meaningless "gotcha moment"

It sounds as if you have the insider information about the state of the investigation. Could you please tell us exactly what information Mueller has? Thank you for this now.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It sounds as if you have the insider information about the state of the investigation. Could you please tell us exactly what information Mueller has? Thank you for this now.
It seems as if you are among those that prefer to believe all the negativity without merit of fact , can you provide any facts - there has been many people who are involved with the investigation that have stated they have found no evidence of any collusion - in our country a person is considered innocent until proven guilty - but since the liberals own the mass media they peddle negativity to those they know will eat it up - just the same as people who egg on a fight - they want to see a fight but want no part of the responsibility

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That’s seven times that I can remember the media saying he will and then the President says he will not.

Seems redundant
Dang. Why won’t Trump man up and fire the guy?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It seems as if you are among those that prefer to believe all the negativity without merit of fact , can you provide any facts - there has been many people who are involved with the investigation that have stated they have found no evidence of any collusion
And partisan lying has become the normal thing in the American government.

I never claimed to have inside knowledge of Mueller's investigation, so I have not obligation to provide fany facts. Although people directly associated with the Trump campaign have pleaded guilty, and more have been indicted.

I believe that if Trump is innocent, he will gladly step forward and stand before the investigation and answer all questions honestly and fully. But so far this is not happening. So this behavior is telling me Trump might have something to hide.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They cannot handle the fact that their side lost and all the terrible things they had planned have been halted and the destructive policies that Obama implemented are being reversed.
When the investigation shows no collusion the democratic liberals will be furious and continue to search for anything negative instead of doing their job to create solutions to the nations problems
You must’ve forgotten that the majority of Congress are not liberals. The GOP has the majority in both Houses of Congress. And the White House. So how is it the Liberals are running this show? Even tulc can’t figure out that one.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You must’ve forgotten that the majority of Congress are not liberals. The GOP has the majority in both Houses of Congress. And the White House. So how is it the Liberals are running this show? Even tulc can’t figure out that one.
Congress is not the Liberal media , Liberals OWN the media.
Is Soros part of congress, there are some very very rich and powerful people who control many things that are not in politics but they most definitely are part of the Liberal agenda

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Is Soros part of congress, there are some very very rich and powerful people who control many things that are not in politics but they most definitely are part of the Liberal agenda
You mean like the Koch brothers or the NRA are part of the conservative agenda?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The media, including Fox, et al have not a single seat in Congress. You took Civics in school, right?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The media, including Fox, et al have not a single seat in Congress. You took Civics in school, right?
You need to reread and understand what I said , Powerful people , Powerful super rich people such as Soros and the likes of Ted Turner and the Owners of CBS_NBC_ABC_ CNN and others are owned and operated by the leftist liberal secular minded that determine what stories get aired ,, if Trump says anything the liberals don't like it is aired all day and night every day - but real news worthy stories don't get aired because they are too busy up Trumps nose to air anything else - the many accomplishments Trump has done in one year has overcome and surpassed the records of the most recent past POTUS's but the liberal news media refuse to air it because they love it when people love to hate - if they aired the truth then they would lose the hate momentum

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0