Trump has a theory why Biden seems so much more alert than Trump is:

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
President Donald Trump Leaves NATO Early After Being ...
www.youtube.com › watch
Dec 4, 2019 - President Trump, who has a bit of a hang-up about being laughed at, fled the NATO summit early after video emerged of world leaders mocking

Trudeau, other leaders caught on camera "mocking" Trump ...
www.youtube.com › watch

Dec 4, 2019 - Trudeau, other leaders caught on camera "mocking" Trump during NATO ... talking candidly about U.S. President Donald Trump, with the footage now ... President Donald Trump Leaves NATO Early After Being Mocked By ...

World leaders have long mocked each other. With Trump, they ...
www.washingtonpost.com › world › 2019/12/05 › world
Dec 5, 2019 - Unaware they were being filmed, they appeared to discuss the elephant in ... Trudeau, Macron and Johnson appear to mock Trump in candid ...

Trump Abruptly Exits NATO Gathering After Embarrassing ...
www.nytimes.com › Dec 5, 2019 - President Trump responded to a video showing world leaders at a Buckingham Palace reception appearing to be discussing his behavior.

Allies caught on camera mocking Trump - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com › video › allies-caught-on-camera-mo...President Trump left the NATO summit early. It came after a hot mic moment, where U.S. allies were caught on camera laughing at his expense. Ben Tracy ...

Trudeau and other NATO leaders caught on camera ... - Vox
www.vox.com › trump-trudeau-video-nato-summit
Dec 4, 2019 - Trump hates being laughed at. ... shows Prime Minister Justin Trudeau seemingly mocking Trump during a candid moment at a reception.

All The Glorious Memes Of Trump Being Mocked At ... - GOAT
goat.com.au › power › all-the-glorious-memes-of-trum...
Dec 5, 2019 - Yesterday, the Internet was treated to this iconic video of multiple world leaders secretly mocking US leader

Trump leaves NATO early after being mocked by world leaders
www.msnbc.com › all-in › watch › trump-leaves-nato-e...
Dec 4, 2019 - President Trump, who has a bit of a hang-up about being laughed at, fled the NATO summit early after video emerged of world leaders mocking ...

I dare say the Democrats have been questioning Trump's mental fitness since 2016. Both parties are obnoxious, hypocritical and full of twaddle.
When Trump has other heads of state and traditional allies, including the Prime Minister of the country with which America shares 5,250 miles of international border, openly mocking this President of the United States at a NATO Conference, that's an indicator of just far their respect for the leader of the world's premier superpower has declined in 4 years!

That not only poses serious questions concerning his leadership on the world stage, but what is there about his personality that makes him unable to relate to the heads of state of other democracies, but has an attraction for such ruthless dictators as Vladimir Putin and Kim Jung-un?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You would have to suggest that all the doctors in the country are not quite all there because medicine injected into the lungs is called disinfectant.

Show us that. In a checkable medical source. You don't "inject" anything into lungs.

There are inhaled medications,but none of them are disinfectants.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is zero cognitive deficit with Trump

Such as forgetting what Rudy Giuliani looks like?

Flight of fancy: Trump claims 1775 revolutionary army 'took over airports'
Flight of fancy: Trump claims 1775 revolutionary army 'took over airports'

And Trump's increasing difficulty in handling complex mechanisms:

And yes, a normal 12-year-old would know better than to inject disinfectant into people.

Don’t Inject Disinfectants, Lysol Warns as Trump Raises Idea

The president noted that researchers were looking at the effects of disinfectants on the virus and wondered aloud if they could be injected into people.
“As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route),” said the statement from Reckitt Benckiser.
Don't Inject Disinfectants, Lysol Warns as Trump Raises Idea

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm sure Trump would know something about drugs, having personally invented hydroxychloroquine himself as the Covid cure.

I think he learned that from that lady who thinks doctors are injecting alien DNA into patients.

Upvote 0

ISteveB

Sep 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
✟25,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
President Trump has once again implied that former Vice President Joe Biden used drugs to sharpen his performance during the Democratic primary debates.

"I think there’s probably -- possibly -- drugs involved," Trump told Fox News host Jeanine Pirro in an interview airing Saturday night. " That’s what I hear. I mean, there’s possibly drugs. I don’t know how you can go from being so bad where you can’t even get out a sentence ..." he trailed off.
Trump again suggests Biden used drugs to enhance performance in primary debates

Perhaps someone is slipping performance-inhibiting drugs to Trump?

Curious..... if someone is slipping inhibiting drugs to him, it wouldn't surprise me. He's had enemies from the time he declared his intention to run in 2015.

It's ironic so many liked him, and even Hillary thought he'd be a good president--- BEFORE....
Curious how that works.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Theory? LOLOL. The premise is a little backwards.

Like most things Trump accuses people of doing, there's a backstory...

According to the Toxicology Data Network at the National Institutes of Health, diethylpropion has a high risk of dependency and chronic abuse- such as taking it for years – can cause delusions, paranoia, and hyperactivity. Studies in medical journals also report it can result in sleeplessness and impulse control problems, characteristics Trump demonstrated throughout the campaign and in the weeks since his inauguration
Hope Hicks, a White House spokeswoman, acknowledged that Trump used them as diet pills for a few days in the early 1980s. However, the medical records contradict the assertion of the length of time Trump used the drugs

Trump Medical Records Show Worrisome Addiction to Drug

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
oh come on..... surely you were alive before 2016.
The guy opened his mouth at least 3 decades ago.

No come on about it.

I actually kind of liked Trump in 2012. Even in 2015. But the more he talked, the more I realized he was a monster.

Did that answer your question? Or was it rhetorical?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ISteveB

Sep 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
✟25,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No come on about it.

I actually kind of liked Trump in 2012. Even in 2015. But the more he talked, the more I realized he was a monster.

Did that answer your question? Or was it rhetorical?
monster?
no.
Bull in a China Shop?
Absolutely.

But we actually need that right now.
He Fights
Letter to an Anti-Trump Christian Friend

I'm good.
Besides, I find the high moral ground people are taking highly ironic, and utterly hypocritical. I say this because no one had any trouble with Obama, Hillary, or Bill before. And reaching back, nobody whined about JFK either. I'm guessing that while Jackie didn't appreciate it, Marilyn was having a blast.

In fact, I remember being told to lighten up with Bill's adulterous dalliances in the White House, and that we didn't need a moral man, just one who could do the job.

Did you REALLY think that wasn't going to come back and byte?

We call that--- reap what you sow.

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Besides, I find the high moral ground people are taking highly ironic, and utterly hypocritical. I say this because no one had any trouble with Obama, Hillary, or Bill before.

Totally not true.

I was right there with the religious right when Bill Clinton's impeachment investigation was underway. I totally supported his impeachment, because someone who cheats on his wife is liable to cheat on his country.

But you know what? At least that was consensual. Trump committed sexual assault while he was married to his second wife, before marrying the inappropriate content star. And you mean to tell me that is the darling of the religious right? Clinton was impeached for far less. Ken Starr--the guy investigating Clinton for sexual misconduct--later went on to get fired from a Baptist university for a rape scandal.

So yes--Clinton is absolutely on morally higher ground than Trump. And yes--the religious right are absolute hypocrites, and they know it

You asked why people had no problem with Trump before and now they do, so I answered your question. Not only that, but I had trouble with Clinton before and now I don't. But if you were never "asking" anything, I can't help you there

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Curious..... if someone is slipping inhibiting drugs to him, it wouldn't surprise me. He's had enemies from the time he declared his intention to run in 2015.

It would explain a lot of stuff, wouldn't it? But it's hard to see how that might happen. Trump is notoriously afraid of trusting people with his food.

It's ironic so many liked him, and even Hillary thought he'd be a good president--- BEFORE....
Curious how that works.

Right after he was elected, I suggested that he might turn out to be a better president than people expected. Boy, did I get that wrong.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Given that the debates represent this President's last chance to recover in the polls, Biden should make them conditional on Trump releasing his tax returns and they would both agree to drug testing!

That would put this President between a rock and a hard place - he is obviously afraid to release his returns, but he also can't afford to let the debates slip through his fingers!​

Upvote 0

ISteveB

Sep 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
✟25,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Totally not true.

I was right there with the religious right when Bill Clinton's impeachment investigation was underway. I totally supported his impeachment, because someone who cheats on his wife is liable to cheat on his country.

But you know what? At least that was consensual. Trump committed sexual assault while he was married to his second wife, before marrying the inappropriate content star. And you mean to tell me that is the darling of the religious right? Clinton was impeached for far less. Ken Starr--the guy investigating Clinton for sexual misconduct--later went on to get fired from a Baptist university for a rape scandal.

So yes--Clinton is absolutely on morally higher ground than Trump. And yes--the religious right are absolute hypocrites, and they know it

You asked why people had no problem with Trump before and now they do, so I answered your question. Not only that, but I had trouble with Clinton before and now I don't. But if you were never "asking" anything, I can't help you there

Well, I was here too.

I recall very clearly the statement that it's immaterial whether bill Clinton was an adulterer. It only mattered that he did the job.

So, you can say all you want.

If Bill's adultery doesn't matter, if Obama's deception doesn't matter, if Kennedy's adultery doesn't matter, then I have absolutely no reason for Trump's perceived monstrosity to be a valid issue.

You and your cohorts should have thought about this 24 years ago.

It's actually quite hilarious.

I live in Nevada.
We voted 55% none of the above in 96. It was the highest voter turnout ever the history of the state.

So, I suppose that if you're really bothered by my views, you're more than welcome to disagree and live with the awareness that your arguments are old, and I don't think are valid.

Have a great evening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Bill's adultery doesn't matter, if Obama's deception doesn't matter, if Kennedy's adultery doesn't matter, then I have absolutely no reason for Trump's perceived monstrosity to be a valid issue.

QFT

Upvote 0