The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...so that would be "No I can't explain how electing the guy who made all the problems worse is suddenly going to be able to fix all those problems if he's re-elected."? Gotta be honest, I can't explain it either.
tulc(sort of thought that would be the answer)
But I don't think he is making the problems worse. And show me where I have said he is going to "suddenly" fix all these problems. These problems go much deeper than the surface. And I believe Trump is the right person to help get to the root of the problems. You disagree of course, you don't understand, and you won't, so I don't see a beneficial reason to say any more of what I think are the root problems, or how he is right for the job. All it would do is result in long debates, which I don't want to start right now, and in the end, neither of us are going to have changed our minds. So unless you can give me a good reason to tell you more I won't.
(by the way, I have a good guess what your response will be)

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...so that would be "No I can't explain how electing the guy who made all the problems worse is suddenly going to be able to fix all those problems if he's re-elected."? Gotta be honest, I can't explain it either.
And of course, I never said I couldn't explain it. I said you'll have to give me a reason, because I can't think of a good reason to explain all that to you. What would be the point?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But I don't think he is making the problems worse. And show me where I have said he is going to "suddenly" fix all these problems. These problems go much deeper than the surface. And I believe Trump is the right person to help get to the root of the problems.
...he's had almost 4 years to fix them, when you look around right now do you see a lot of "fixed"?

You disagree of course, you don't understand, and you won't, so I don't see a beneficial reason to say any more of what I think are the root problems, or how he is right for the job.
Does the country look better today than when he became President? More unified? More peaceful? If what we see today is the result of four years of President Trump in office why would 4 more years be better?

All it would do is result in long debates, which I don't want to start right now, and in the end, neither of us are going to have changed our minds.
Seems kind of odd you'd be participating in a discussion forum/thread if you had no intention of, you know, discussing? Or even being able to articulate a bare bones sort of support for why President Trump should get 4 more years in office.

So unless you can give me a good reason to tell you more I won't.
Simply because the question has been asked (several times now) but all that has been responded with is "You wouldn't understand it" Which actually sounds more like "someone unable" than "someone unwilling".

(by the way, I have a good guess what your response will be)
Did I responded as predicted?
tulc(the suspense is killing him!) :eek:

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...he's had almost 4 years to fix them, when you look around right now do you see a lot of "fixed"?

Does the country look better today than when he became President? More unified? More peaceful? If what we see today is the result of four years of President Trump in office why would 4 more years be better?

Seems kind of odd you'd be participating in a discussion forum/thread if you had no intention of, you know, discussing? Or even being able to articulate a bare bones sort of support for why President Trump should get 4 more years in office.

Simply because the question has been asked (several times now) but all that has been responded with is "You wouldn't understand it" Which actually sounds more like "someone unable" than "someone unwilling".

Did I responded as predicted?
tulc(the suspense is killing him!) :eek:
It all depends on your viewpoint. I think he has fixed a lot of things, and turned things around for the better. But you see it the opposite way. Which is why you won't understand why he has my support. And your right, I am unwilling to do it right now, because of that. I don't want to take the time to do all that explaining when it's only falling on deaf ears. There's no point. Think what you want. Continue to say I'm just unable. Doesn't change anything. All you're trying to do when you say that is make it look as if I don't really know what I'm talking about. Again, whatever. Say what you want. I know the truth.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It all depends on your viewpoint. I think he has fixed a lot of things, and turned things around for the better. But you see it the opposite way. Which is why you won't understand why he has my support. And your right, I am unwilling to do it right now, because of that. I don't want to take the time to do all that explaining when it's only falling on deaf ears. There's no point. Think what you want. Continue to say I'm just unable. Doesn't change anything. All you're trying to do when you say that is make it look as if I don't really know what I'm talking about. Again, whatever. Say what you want. I know the truth.
I notice you didn't answer these questions:
Does the country look better today than when he became President? More unified? More peaceful?
tulc(is still just wondering)

Upvote 0

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟116,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Especially for the things he has no part in, and no responsibility in them happening. Yeah that makes sense.
Being responsible for doesn't mean actually doing something. As POTUS he is responsible for everything that happens in the US. It doesn't mean he's guilty of every crime committed in the US.

Soldier of the Cross - do you think you could be part of the problem in the US or are you entirely innocent?

No man is an island entire of itself; every man
is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as any manner of thy friends or of thine
own were; any man's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom
the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I notice you didn't answer these questions:

tulc(is still just wondering)
Like I said, it depends on your viewpoint. I think he has made America better. As far as unity and peacefulness? That is not getting better, and I don't expect it to. The divides in this country are great and have been steadily getting bigger over the years. Trump became president, and he did not fit the standard; he is not a career politician. Neither establishment likes him. The left especially hates him, because everything he does is against them and their agendas. I learned long ago that if everyone hates you, you may just be doing the right thing. But because so many hate him so passionately, the divides have become glaringly obvious recently. The left and the media, due to their hate for Trump, have deepened the divides and made things worse then they should be. Why? They aren't getting what they want. Trump is in the way. But then people like you put all the blame on Trump; for all America's problems, for the unrest, for the divides. Why? You aren't getting what you want. Trump is the problem in your minds, so he is what is wrong with everything. It's a warped way to look at things, but what can you expect. It is the left after all. They have their own rules for everything.

• Informative
Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Being responsible for doesn't mean actually doing something. As POTUS he is responsible for everything that happens in the US. It doesn't mean he's guilty of every crime committed in the US.
He's not guilty of them, but he's responsible for them. Yeah, makes a lot of sense.

Try again.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like I said, it depends on your viewpoint. I think he has made America better. As far as unity and peacefulness? That is not getting better, and I don't expect it to. The divides in this country are great and have been steadily getting bigger over the years. Trump became president, and he did not fit the standard; he is not a career politician. Neither establishment likes him. The left especially hates him, because everything he does is against them and their agendas. I learned long ago that if everyone hates you, you may just be doing the right thing. But because so many hate him so passionately, the divides have become glaringly obvious recently. The left and the media, due to their hate for Trump, have deepened the divides and made things worse then they should be. Why? They aren't getting what they want. Trump is in the way. But then people like you put all the blame on Trump; for all America's problems, for the unrest, for the divides. Why? You aren't getting what you want. Trump is the problem in your minds, so he is what is wrong with everything. It's a warped way to look at things, but what can you expect. It is the left after all. They have their own rules for everything.
I guess the problem, as I see it, is that the group of people you describe as "the left" appear to be the vast majority of Americans who work, live and pay taxes here. So I'm not sure how President Trump can make any claim to "America First" if he, and by extension, his supporters have nothing but contempt for the things they want. I think the problem is he see's himself as the "CEO" of America, which is a lot different from being the President. A President is responsible for all Americans, while I CEO is really only interested in keeping his "investors" (in President Trump's case his base) happy. You can't run a country like it's a business and when people try you get the results we're seeing right now. He doesn't think he's responsible, but being responsible for all Americans is the job of a President. He's never understood that, and four more years isn't going to help him learn that lesson.
tulc(just a thought)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,298.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
...if he isn't, than why does anyone think re-electing him is going to make it better?
tulc(is just curious)
Law enforcement is the responsibility of the municipality and the city.. It is not the responsibility of the President.

The most unruly areas are controlled by Democrat mayors and governors.

People in these areas will switch to vote Republican.. as they see that areas that are republican support law enforcement and have peace...
This is how Trump wins.. by areas that used to be Democrats... switching to Republican.... So that they can be the land of the free again and not worry about their businesses being destroyed, burned looted....etc.. while the police don't do their job due to the local government walking among the protesters and supporting the carnage.

The Democrats.. even Biden.. were turning a blind eye to this nonsense..

Remember... "mostly Peaceful" headline with fires burning in the background????

Now.. they see that the votes are flying out the window.. they start speaking up.... Way too late.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,298.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Soldier of the Cross - do you think you could be part of the problem in the US or are you entirely innocent?

No man is an island entire of itself; every man
is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as any manner of thy friends or of thine
own were; any man's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom
the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
When the local government was doing nothing to support the police and/or quell the riots... Trump sent in the national guard and was ridiculed for it.....

• Agree
Reactions: TexFire316
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Causation of the riots, the current agitation and incitement thereof aside (IMO that is another causation), cannot be dealt with overnight or in a few months. In fact it has been already dealt with several decades ago and has been an ongoing over extension of of favoritism since. I think what has rekindled the fire, current agitation aside (again that is another story, not for this thread), is the prevailing mentality of Entitlement among our younger generations and greed. But I could be wrong. Regardless of the causation, it is one that is obviously NOT going to be dealt with over night. Willful ignorance is quite obvious from such who claim that our President should be able to fix this problem in a short period of time while they embrace things like Obama "care." How many years did that take to create and implement? The issues at hand are complex and will require time and a cooperative legislature and citizenry. Such a cooperative spirit, a democratic spirit, has significantly evaporated and given way to anarchy since the election of our current President. Not the current President's fault, but the fault of those citizens who refuse to bear true allegiance to their country and its democratic way. Naturalized immigrants born and raised and having spent all their life in another country are more loyal to the USA these days than many born and living in the USA all their lives. If you do not think so read this Oath Naturalized Citizens must pledge:
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Last edited:
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Which is all happening on his watch. Right now. Which means the claim that "he'll fix all this if he's re-elected" is...suspect at best. If he's not fixing anything now, how would voting for him again make any difference?
tulc(is just curious part 2)

Are you referencing Biden in this post?

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

You are referencing Biden are you not?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟217,642.00
Faith
Non-Denom

So you're thinking is because at a certain time there are challenges and a lack of peace that has to mean the President is a horrible one? What about Abraham Lincoln considered by many to be the greatest President of all time. During his watch there was the Civil War.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟910,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,298.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

The majority of the problems and polarization of the US.. today.. is not Trumps fault.

It is actually created by the inability of the left to accept the fact that they lost a very huge loss of an election in 2016.. And.. they have never go over it.

For four years they have shouted their angst and hatred for this man.

They have never accepted Trump's win (OK tulc, I don't want to hear any more about the popular vote... Trump won by the countries democratic method of choosing a leader... as it has been for centuries)

They have never accepted it.. and they have done nothing but try to get him out of office since. They have the media spewing negativity from every angle. The left and their minions in the media.. have not for one moment tried to work with this man.. They have done absolutely nothing but concentrate on berating Trump and convince the citizens that he is a terrible evil leader....

Those that know different.. those that actually are awake... know better. The radicals, however, hear one word and they are off on some tirade...

This has lead to the issues of today.. where a man was killed because he supported Trump..

It's sad. But, this falls on the actions of the Dems.. and the people that they whip up into a frenzy on half truths.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟217,642.00
Faith
Non-Denom
A President is responsible for all Americans, while I CEO is really only interested in keeping his "investors" (in President Trump's case his base) happy.

Nonsense! He always reaches out to be a good President for all regions. You can hardly say New York is his base but he helped out New York with so many, many things during Covid. Even the Dem politicians acknowledged that at the time! Plus so many other regions too....so where do you get he's only trying to keep his base happy?

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟217,642.00
Faith
Non-Denom
When the local government was doing nothing to support the police and/or quell the riots... Trump sent in the national guard and was ridiculed for it.....
If election campaigns could be considered like a game of chess for the Dems to misstep in how they handled NOT addressing the riot issues sooner is like Trump taking their Queen. They can plug along and do their best but they know they lost all credibility on perhaps this most important file....law and order and caring about having stability.

Upvote 0