tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People don't like what they see going on in the streets. They know Trump is the one that can stop it.
...then why hasn't he? President Trump appears to be running a campaign claiming "Only President Trump can save Americans from what's going on in America!!"...all while he's the guy already responsible for what's going on in America. He can't be both "a brave outsider fighting the evil empire" while simultaneously being the emperor.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...then why hasn't he? President Trump appears to be running a campaign claiming "Only President Trump can save Americans from what's going on in America!!"...all while he's the guy already responsible for what's going on in America. He can't be both "a brave outsider fighting the evil empire" while simultaneously being the emperor.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)
Responsible for what's going on in America. Ha

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
People don't like what they see going on in the streets. They know Trump is the one that can stop it.
More importantly they know who could but seem to be aiding the unrest instead.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Responsible for what's going on in America. Ha
When he was President Harry Truman had a sign on his desk that said “the buck stops here.” Is that not the case for Trump?

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If my very-liberal twin is any indication, what's happening with the riots is turning Dems against the Dem party.
I think people are waking up to the hypocrisy and corruption on the left. The right has a lot of that too, which is why a lot of people are sick of both establishments. I think that's a big reason Trump won. But the Dems are in a bad spot, and it's evident they are worried.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When he was President Harry Truman had a sign on his desk that said “the buck stops here.” Is that not the case for Trump?
I'm referring to the riots and unrest that tulc was referring to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I suspect that Trump is simply feeding rope to the Left, allowing them to hang themselves with it. The goal, of course, would be to permit the People to get so totally disgusted and angry with the terroristic crime wave being perpetrated by the Left and Leftist organizations that they will use their votes as a "protest against the protestors", and re-elected Trump by a landslide. And I hope Trump wins this year's election with a victory that makes his win look like Franklin Roosevelt's in 1936 or Richard Nixon's in 1972.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm referring to the riots and unrest that tulc was referring to.
Which is all happening on his watch. Right now. Which means the claim that "he'll fix all this if he's re-elected" is...suspect at best. If he's not fixing anything now, how would voting for him again make any difference?
tulc(is just curious part 2)

• Agree
Reactions: Vanellus
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suspect that Trump is simply feeding rope to the Left, allowing them to hang themselves with it. The goal, of course, would be to permit the People to get so totally disgusted and angry with the terroristic crime wave being perpetrated by the Left and Leftist organizations that they will use their votes as a "protest against the protestors", and re-elected Trump by a landslide. And I hope Trump wins this year's election with a victory that makes his win look like Franklin Roosevelt's in 1936 or Richard Nixon's in 1972.
Ahhh! So he's just holding back (even though he could fix everything right now) because he wants to get re-elected so badly he doesn't care how many people will die or people's lives be destroyed? Now that's something people want in their President: "Trump: Willing to let everything burn in order to get what he wants!". That seems like a pretty catchy slogan.
tulc(is surprised it hasn't appeared on any of their commercials yet)

• Agree
Reactions: Vanellus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...if he isn't, than why does anyone think re-electing him is going to make it better?
tulc(is just curious)
Honestly, you wouldn't understand, so give me a good reason why I should tell you.

• Agree
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which is all happening on his watch. Right now. Which means the claim that "he'll fix all this if he's re-elected" is...suspect at best. If he's not fixing anything now, how would voting for him again make any difference?
tulc(is just curious part 2)
Maybe you aren't aware that Trump has offered help to mayor's of these cities and such, and they all seem to refuse and tell him to stay away. When he did send help to Portland, they did nothing but cry all the time about them, and tell him to get them out. But yeah, all these riots are Trump's fault. Not the fault of antifa, or BLM or anything, oh no. They have no responsibility in this.
Sorry, you need a better argument. That one doesn't cut it for me.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, you wouldn't understand, so give me a good reason why I should tell you.
...so that would be "No I can't explain how electing the guy who made all the problems worse is suddenly going to be able to fix all those problems if he's re-elected."? Gotta be honest, I can't explain it either.
tulc(sort of thought that would be the answer)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe you aren't aware that Trump has offered help to mayor's of these cities and such, and they all seem to refuse and tell him to stay away. When he did send help to Portland, they did nothing but cry all the time about them, and tell him to get them out. But yeah, all these riots are Trump's fault. Not the fault of antifa, or BLM or anything, oh no. They have no responsibility in this.
Sorry, you need a better argument. That one doesn't cut it for me.
...and how is re-electing him going to fix any of those things you listed? :scratch:
tulc(is just wondering)

Upvote 0