Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You know what I took from it...I honestly think both men are idiots...but what I took from Trump was if he lost he would fight it.

Now for reality, If Biden wins when the change in power happens at noon on on Jan 20th Biden will be president...among other things he would be able to order the secret service to throw Trump out. Also the United States Military answers to the acting president which would be Biden. Our Military Leaders are not going to hijack the constitution for trump. It means at Jan 20th 12 noon if trump refuses to leave he would be thrown out and arrested for trespassing.

But it not will come to that. Trump will hoot and holler but trump is not going to fight the secret service or our military on Jan 2021 because that is who he would be fighting.

Last edited:

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If Joe wins, his supporters better hope the UN changes the rules for interacting with foreign heads of state or else he might get verbally steamrolled. Much like he did last night.

Still, I must congratulate Joe for his debate performance. He didn't turn his back and talk nonsense to the back wall for a change. So I guess anything really is possible. You're an inspiration to us all, Joe.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Joe wins, his supporters better hope the UN changes the rules for interacting with foreign heads of state or else he might get verbally steamrolled.
Few overseas leaders are as unpresidential as Trump ...

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Okay I think Joe, and his family, and the democratic party, are all aware that he slow a step. That is why he picked a strong running mate...you might not like Kamala Harris but she got a pair on her. She is not she also is not a hardcore left winger she falls more in the middle. Personally I think there using Biden to get Harris in office lol

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
You know what I took from it...I honestly think both men are idiots...but what I took from Trump was if he lost he would fight it.

Now for reality, If Biden wins when the change in power happens at noon on on Jan 20th Biden will be president...among other things he would be able to order the secret service to throw Trump out. Also the United States Military answers to the acting president which would be Biden. Our Military Leaders are not going to hijack the constitution for trump. It means at Jan 20th 12 noon if trump refuses to leave he would be thrown out and arrested for trespassing.

But it not will come to that. Trump will hoot and holler but trump is not going to fight the secret service or our military on Jan 2021 because that is who he would be fighting.
Trump not leaving the White House is largely a creation of overactive leftwing imaginations.

The debate wasn't a debate, it was a free for all. I'm not necessarily opposed to a free for all but if that's what we're going to have then Wallace needed to stay out of it. Sure Trump interrupted Biden but Biden also interrupted Trump and told him to shutup.

The age of civility in politics ended 28 years ago and now we're seeing that reflected in both party's nominees. We saw it last election as well, HRC was just as bad as Biden in the civility department and Trump is Trump.

Biden won the debate but only because Trump and his legion of fans pretended for months that Biden was senile and had early dementia. He clearly does not. They set the bar so low for him that just by appearing borderline articulate for 90 minutes he far exceeded expectations. Such a foolish strategy by Trump.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Biden won the debate but only because Trump and his legion of fans pretended for months that Biden was senile and had early dementia. He clearly does not.

I just can't imagine why anybody would think that.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) Sure Trump interrupted Biden but Biden also interrupted Trump and told him to shutup. (snip)
...he told him to shut up because he kept interrupting. You aren't actually "interrupting" someone by telling someone to stop interrupting you.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
...he told him to shut up because he kept interrupting. You aren't actually "interrupting" someone by telling someone to stop interrupting you.
Biden interrupted Trump at least 20 times and only told him to shut up once. The lack of civility by both of them was outrageous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biden interrupted Trump at least 20 times and only told him to shut up once. The lack of civility by both of them was outrageous.
Trump interrupted Biden 70 times ... 10 times while Biden was trying to answer one question ...

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Trump interrupted Biden 70 times ... 10 times while Biden was trying to answer one question ...
They're both dreadful and both have a history of interrupting people in debates. Biden did the same thing to Paul Ryan in 2012, constantly interrupting him. He has no place to complain about Trump's abhorrent behavior when his is also abhorrent.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you actually trying to make this a "they were both wrong/rude!" scenario? Because I'm pretty sure the problems on that stage weren't there because Joe Biden decided that that night was the perfect opportunity for him to fulfill his dreams of becoming a WWE wrestling superstar. On the other hand President Trump seemed to think Steve Auston was moderating and Bobby Lashley was somewhere in the wings waiting for his cue to come out! :wave:
tulc(was sort of hoping President Trump would get his head shaved since he clearly "lost the match") :sorry:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of 100 US Senators from both political parties, Senator Harris has the most liberal/progressive/radical/etc voting record of all.
That would be because most of the other 99 are to the right (some of them WAY to the right) of center, not because she's so "liberal/progressive/radical".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Are you actually trying to make this a "they were both wrong/rude!" scenario? Because I'm pretty sure the problems on that stage weren't there because Joe Biden decided that that night was the perfect opportunity for him to fulfill his dreams of becoming a WWE wrestling superstar. On the other hand President Trump seemed to think Steve Auston was moderating and Bobby Lashley was somewhere in the wings waiting for his cue to come out! :wave:
tulc(was sort of hoping President Trump would get his head shaved since he clearly "lost the match") :sorry:
Your commentary is as over the top as both Trump and Biden on Tuesday.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your commentary is as over the top as both Trump and Biden on Tuesday.
Sorry about that, but I have been cooking some really amazing chili today and that does tend to make me feel a little...ebullient in my posting. :sorry:
tulc(will be back to his normal reserved posting style tomorrow) :wave:

Upvote 0