Trump’s State of the Union address: A pro-life, pro-family speeches for the ages.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I am amazed at the beginning and continuation of life.

Positive parenting:
Ephesians 6
4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

I vote republican and pray for our country.

Panda 61zX46FktvL.jpg

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Pro-Life advocates continue to operate under the illusion that abortion rates will plummet simply by making it illegal?

No. A new heart in a new creature is needed.

2 Corinthians 5
16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Psalm 127:3 NASB
Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Trump’s State of the Union address: A pro-life, pro-family speeches for the ages.

If Pro-Life supporters were genuinely
committed to improving the lives of children, where after 3+ years is the legislation to back up their claims - 2 of which Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate?

Instead, this President is intent on cutting social programs that target the nation's most vulnerable citizens, including children, such as food-stamps and school breakfast programs - actions speak louder than words!

Upvote 0