USA
✟952,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have a soft spot for Winnie the Pooh. We’re talking tears and sniffles when I watch him. He’s so loving and kind. It gets me every time. :heart:

I used to read his books as a little girl and watch the cartoons and movies. If you laugh, I will not understand!

6554FF5A-E24A-4392-8921-375D757BCFC3.png

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I never watched Winnie Pooh as a kid, but I watched Vinni Pukh -- the Soviet rip off cartoon of Winnie Pooh -- as a teen/young adult when I was learning Russian, so...I kinda get it, maybe? (Okay, not really.)

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
So I've had the hymn "Nothing but the blood of Jesus" in my head practically all day today and this thread alone has replaced it near instantaneously with the Winnie the Pooh song.

Aww, you’re too sweet! :yellowheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0

VMaeLove

Selbst ist die Frau
Jul 30, 2019
Saxony-Anhalt
✟124,235.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I was small I want to be a model and would dress up in crazy out fits and wear mama' high heels.
I was 7-8 ish at school we had to pick future job and I said model and teacher yell NEVER!

Way to break a little heart :brokenheart:
lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I used to read his books as a little girl and watch the cartoons and movies. If you laugh, I will not understand!

In keeping with the spirit of this confession, to this day on occasion I still partake in reading and cinematic works of fiction that would stereotypically be considered the interest of only little kids, boy or girl, and take some delight in them. Especially those of particular sentiment from my own personal childhood such as the books about Bunnicula the vampire rabbit and his animal friends, by James Howe. (@Multifavs knows what I'm talking about there. ^-^ )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
When I was small I want to be a model and would dress up in crazy out fits and wear mama' high heels.
I was 7-8 ish at school we had to pick future job and I said model and teacher yell NEVER!

Way to break a little heart :brokenheart:
lol :rolleyes:

That was probably hers too. :p

• Agree
Reactions: VMaeLove
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
SK,

This verse came to mind when I read your reply:

Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. —Matthew 18:3-4

I still partake in reading and cinematic works of fiction that would stereotypically be considered the interest of only little kids, boy or girl, and take some delight in them.

That isn’t odd. Many people enjoy children’s books and young adult novels. Gretchen Rubin mentions this frequently on her website. And she’s a NYT Best Selling Author! ;)

There’s a reading challenge for fellow fans. I’ve considered doing it myself. :)

~Bella

599FD9E9-54F2-4486-9042-03E45223DB18.jpeg

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
To this day I still have a lot of toys that I played with as a child. And yes, I do play with them sometimes. I still love and collect plushies and figures just like I did as a child. I like and enjoy a lot of childish things, actually. Some things I've just never outgrown. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I need to find my Jean Grey first.

David,

You have a kind disposition. I don’t think it will be hard to find a suitable partner. Your transparency, humility, curiosity, and respect are evident. She’ll be richly blessed to have you. :yellowheart:

~Bella

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
David,

You have a kind disposition. I don’t think it will be hard to find a suitable partner. Your transparency, humility, curiosity, and respect are evident. She’ll be richly blessed to have you. :yellowheart:

~Bella
Thanks! I feel you have a high view of me when I don't consider myself perfect.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks! I feel you have a high view of me when I don't consider myself perfect.

David,

That isn’t perfection. I’ve had the opportunity to see you in different situations and how you’ve conducted yourself on the site. I notice your interactions and the respect you demonstrate on the Orthodox forum.

Your willingness to admit your uncertainty and struggles are positive attributes. You wrestle and that’s admirable. And your realness comes through. :)

~Bella

Upvote 0