versavia

Nov 10, 2016
A Muslim country
✟16,872.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The God of ISRAEL IS the Defense OF Israel.
Defense of His people created by Him is what God does.

From our limited human viewpoint, we think of the temporal, but God lives in the eternal. We are thinking of today, but God is planning for tomorrow . . . in fact, He's already been there. We are thinking of comfort, but God is thinking of character. We are thinking of an easy time, but God is thinking of how to make us better people to be like His Son.

I don't mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Philippians 3:12-14

cvc-rpmxyaa7qaa.jpg

The first, most primal law of human endeavor: To achieve anything of lasting personal value... You'll have to fight for it.

If your presence doesn't make an impact... Your absence will go unnoticed.

• Agree
Reactions: Paul Yohannan

versavia

Nov 10, 2016
A Muslim country
✟16,872.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

America, Iraq or Iran?

sazie-5.jpg

Brothers,

Let’s continue consideration of the God’s prophecies in the Bible.

They existed about 2,000 years before the existence of Islam.

The Holy Spirit is talking to our hearts when we read the words of God and God Himself is teaching us how we could dwell with Him.

Reading the words of God, be encouraged!

God is for Israel.
God is for Jerusalem.
God is for YOU … if you are for Him!

God has always used the Jews to bless the world.

God desires to use you to bless the world and your family.

Psalm 1:2-6 But his delight is in the law of the Lord and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous; for the Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.

God desires to use you to bless the world.

God says in Genesis 11:6, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

God realizes that when people are unified in purpose they can accomplish impossible feats, both noble and ignoble. This is why unity in understanding and service to God and people is so important. God is planning to change our future before our self-destruction. The false religions of this world (and Islam is among them) are programming people for self-destruction in their suicide attacks, terrorist and fundamentalist activity. That’s why their followers literally kill people. The universe created by God destroys everything. It is programmed for destruction. People are unable to survive in the universe ….in the space which tends to destruction. Our sins/crimes against God and people destroy us too. There is only one RESTRAINING and SAVING power. This is the power of the Supreme Being called by us as God. He saves us. He provides us the way to His Kingdom- His own world created by Him for us. Yes. He created His world and accepts us His creatures to inhabit His universe by being His sons, heirs and free people of God. We are not slaves of God anymore. But we prefer to die for our sins and to submit to Him our lives to be slaves of righteousness. Righteousness is His nature and we desire to live in righteousness in His presence. He imputed us the righteousness of His Son who took the sin of the world on the Cross. He took our sins, that’s why God sees the righteousness of His Son in us when we come to Him in our prayers to ask salvation for Arabs and Muslims, our friends, family members. God hears us and God answers to our prayers. He is the God of Israel.

Let ‘s consider today what will be Babylon the Great.

I said the other day:

“Some Christians think that the USA will be destroyed by the Anti-Christ or during the Muslim or Iran attack. Why do we think so? Because we do not see the USA in the Bible prophecies.

Do you remember that we have discussed before that there is a Bible prophecy related to the end time events saying that the Babylon will be destroyed?”

Do you remember this prophecy of God saying about the future Babylon.

Jeremiah 50:9 ….(Babylon) an alliance of great nations from the land of the north.

(1) So, we speculate that there are a few possibilities that the USA will be the Babylon (alliance). And the USA will be destroyed by its allies.

(2) The other speculation is that the Babylon will be rebuilt and built in Iraq.

(3) Or there will be another place for Babylon may be in the northern country (probably Russia or Iran).

What we know, the Babylon will be an alliance of the 10 nations which will be confederated under the Anti-Christ.

Is the Babylon the United Nations (UN) or will it be an alliance like the United Nations?

Note: The United Nations Headquarters resides in international territory in New York City.

United Nation officials and Iraqi leaders had plans for restoring Babylon, making it into a cultural center.

The SUPPORT SYSTEM for Babylon will be the coming ONE WORLD SYSTEM ruled by the False Messiah called as the Anti-Christ or pseudo-Christ.

God said that ten kings (leaders) are of one mind and will give their power and authority to the Beast/the Anti-Christ. In other words, they will yield to him and make a pact acknowledging him as world leader. (Revelation 17:13) These ten kings will turn and hate Babylon the harlot and destroy her, burning her with fire (probably as a result of nuclear attack). So, we know that Babylon will be not only an alliance of some countries united and confederated under the Anti-Christ but its headquarter will be a LITERAL CITY. (Revelation 17:16-17, 18:8-10) Let me remind you that God’s plan for the Middle East is to DESTROY Babylon.

There are several keys to identifying Babylon:

Babylon is a literal city. Babylon influences the leaders of the nations. Babylon is a key distributor of inappropriate contentography, sexual trade, and idolatry. Babylon is a seaport city. Babylon is responsible for the murder of God’s prophets and all who are slain upon earth. Babylon is a key distributor of narcotics and witchcraft. Babylon is THE KEY CENTER of world trade.

What could be called by us as Babylon?

Does the Scripture CLEARLY say where Babylon should be located?

We suppose that it will be located in the Land of Shinar.
Shinar is the region in southern Mesopotamia (Iraq) where Nimrod’s kingdom commenced. It is also the location of the Tower of Babel.

Let’s read this prophecy:

Zechariah 5
Vision of the Flying Scroll
1 Then I turned and raised my eyes, and saw there a flying scroll.
2 And he said to me, “What do you see?”
So I answered, “I see a flying scroll. Its length is twenty cubits and its width ten cubits.”
3 Then he said to me, “This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole earth: ‘Every thief shall be expelled,’ according to this side of the scroll; and, ‘Every perjurer shall be expelled,’ according to that side of it.”
4 “ I will send out the curse,” says the LORD of hosts;

“ It shall enter the house of the thief
And the house of the one who swears falsely by My name.
It shall remain in the midst of his house
And consume it, with its timber and stones.”

Vision of the Woman in a Basket
5 Then the angel who talked with me came out and said to me, “Lift your eyes now, and see what this is that goes forth.”
6 So I asked, “What is it?” And he said, “It is a basket that is going forth.”
He also said, “This is their resemblance throughout the earth: 7 Here is a lead disc lifted up, and this is a woman sitting inside the basket”; 8 then he said, “This is Wickedness!” And he thrust her down into the basket, and threw the lead cover over its mouth. 9 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven.
10 So I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they carrying the basket?”
11 And he said to me, “To build a house for it in the land of Shinar; when it is ready, the basket will be set there on its base.”

Revelation 17
The Scarlet Woman and the Scarlet Beast
1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.5 And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast
7 But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.
12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast (the Anti-Christ). 14 These will make war with the Lamb (Jesus), and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”
15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

(1) So, may be Babylon will be the USA if America will be an ally of the Anti-Christ.

(2) Also Babylon could be located in the Land of Shinar- in Iraq or even in Iran. The land of Shinar is also known as Babylon and geographically it is the area of Iraq and may be Iran (Mesopotamia- southwestern Iran). Babylon is ancient city of Mesopotamia.

Just note: Iraq is now extremely radioactive because of America's use of ammunition during the war that uses depleted uranium, the same basic component used for nuclear weapons, only in lesser strength in and of itself. Would you want to build the world's capital city on top of that kind of radiation? Millions of Iraqi’s have received higher doses of radioactivity than ordinary background levels. As a result a multi-fold increase of low level radiation exposure related diseases have been registered since 1995. An increase of children’s leukemia, congenital malformations, breast cancer etc.

So, will be the trade center/alliance Babylon located in Iraq?

Or in the USA?

Or in Iran?

We do not know that.

We can only speculate and soon we will see it.

What was Babylon?

Babylon was at first a small town which had sprung up by the beginning of the 3rd millennium BC. The Chaldeans were people who lived in southern Babylonia which would be the southern part of Iraq today. The land of the Chaldeans was the southern portion of Babylon or Mesopotamia. It was generally thought to be an area about 400 miles long and 100 miles wide alongside of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

The Chaldeans are mentioned multiple times in the Bible in both contexts. For example Abraham’s father Terah was from the city “Ur of the Chaldeans.” What was the ethnicity of Abraham? The Holy Torah said that He was a Jew. God called Abraham out of Ur of the Chaldeans so that Abraham would follow God to the land that God had promised to him and his descendants. This land is the Promised Land/the Holy Land Palestine/Israel. So, according to God’s words/laws, Palestinian territory belongs to Jews.

God used Babylon as His agent of judgment against Israel for their sins of idolatry and rebellion against Him. As prophesied in Scripture, the Jewish people would be allowed to return to Jerusalem after 70 years of exile. That prophecy was fulfilled in 537 BC, and the Jews were allowed by the Persian King Cyrus to return to Israel and begin rebuilding the Jewish Temple. God had promised through the prophet Jeremiah that He would judge the Babylonians for their sins. And the Babylonian Empire fell to the armies of Persia in 539 BC, once again proving God’s promises to be true. So, the Jews were again allowed to return to Jerusalem after 70 years of captivity just had been prophesied by the prophet Jeremiah. The seventy-year period of the Babylonian captivity is a very important part of Israel’s history. It demonstrates God’s faithfulness to His people Israel and His judgment for sin, and the surety of His promises to SAVE Israel.

What was the Tower of Babel in Babylon?

What happened at the Tower of Babel?

God judged the wicked nations by death during the Flood. After the Flood, God commanded humanity to “increase in number and fill the earth”. Humanity decided to violate God’s word/laws again and to do the exact opposite, “Then they said, ‘Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth’” Genesis 11:4.

Let’ read about it in the Holy Torah:

Genesis 11:1-9

The Tower of Babel

1 Now the whole earth had one language and one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there.

3 Then they said to one another, “Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar. 4 And they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth.”
5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built.

6 And the LORD said, “Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.

7 Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.” 8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city. 9 Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.

God confused the languages at the Tower of Babel to enforce His command for humanity to spread throughout the entire world. May be during that time God created the different races of humanity at the Tower of Babel causing the changes in their DNA. In actuality, there is only one race-the human race. It is possible that God made genetic changes to humanity to better enable people to survive in different ecologies, such as the darker skin of Africans being better equipped genetically to survive the excessive heat in Africa. Closer inbreeding took place in the different groups of people and in time certain features were emphasized in these different groups.

Summary: The Islamic and Palestinian hatred of Israel will start war against Israel. The leader of the European Union or a coalition of some states, called as the Anti-Christ, will establish New World Order and attack Israel during the Third World War. The United Nations may move their headquarters to New Babylon even if the New Babylon will be located in Iran. It is possible that a combination of the EU, the League of Arab States, and Iran will form a coalition called symbolically as Babylon. Of course, they will be destroyed when they will attack Israel. God said about this destruction of the Muslim states of New Babylon (Iran, Turkey, Sudan, Libya...) about 2,000 years before existence of Islam.

Trust God.

He is the God of Israel.

And you will never miss and you will never lose!

Repent of your sins, confess them to God in a prayer and live a godly life walking with God on His Way leading you to His Kingdom.

God is for YOU … if you are for Him!

Are you for Him or against Him?

God has always used the Jews to bless the world.

God desires to use you to bless the world and your family.

May your Christmas Day be a joyous one and may the Lord richly bless you and your family in the new year. Amen.

Bahira Omar

Note: What if the Babylon will be literally built in Iraq by ISIS fighters during the Islamic Caliphate they are going to establish in Iraq soon during a few next years? Do not forget that the Caliphate already exists in Mosul they are just expanding it up to Israel...

Last edited:
Upvote 0