Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Glory in the midst of despair:

(Especially for genuine believers)

The truth is believers will be hard pressed, on every side-yet we are not crushed. Our spirit is not crushed in the process. We are perplexed, the urge to saying ‘why’ God. We are persecuted when we take a stand for righteousness, we assume things will all be good. But truth is we will be persecuted, even by believers. We are struck down, but our heart and love will not be destroyed in the process. God’s plan is we will carry about the dying of Jesus (difficulty). There is a reason for it. So that Jesus will be manifest in us, our weak humanity and not be proud. For we who lived, we will always be delivered to death. God allows this to happen in our entire 70 years of internship on earth. Never in the 70 years will everything be alright. If Jesus went through suffering too on this earth, how much more do we need meekness in our heart. The glory of Christianity is the supernatural dimension working in the natural frame. God wants to give us breakthrough at the heart level not just natural. What is our treasure? The affection of God-the fact that we are His favourite one

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny

little1

Apr 18, 2017
melbourne
✟9,926.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have crippling emotional pain and ive ruined my life with my choices of addictions and bad brain but my treasure is in heaven that one day he will wipe all my tears away
I need him to make it through the day
even to have a shower I get scard but he help me and he gave me a husband who is kind
I think I better log off my meds have worn of and I'm rambling

god is good even I'n our confusion he is lord

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not sure why, but I thought I would just share a verse for this particular thread.
"Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; Thou has put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness."
Ps 30:11 This verse would describe one that has received the victory from the Lord that this thread seems to suggest is needed by numbers of Christians.

Upvote 0