Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I have the following video in the form of a Power Point presentation. If anyone would like to translate it for me in any language please let me know. What I will do is add the music, turn it into a video, and then upload it to the following site....

Robert Sheffey

And for a sample of the video done up in English (I make no money off these videos by the way)...

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Wow, that's a ridiculous amount of text. How many pages are these?

Normaly, I'd offer a translation into german, but this is far too much to do for free.

Yes, it is a lot. 124 slides! I am wondering if it would help if I were to use Google translate and then have someone proof the presentation.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I have the following video in the form of a Power Point presentation. If anyone would like to translate it for me in any language please let me know. What I will do is add the music, turn it into a video, and then upload it to the following site....

Robert Sheffey

And for a sample of the video done up in English (I make no money off these videos by the way)...

I'll check this out when I can listen. 124 pages? :/ School is basically over I'll see how complex the translation would be.

Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Most importantly someone would have to believe in the work. I have did the best I could do in reviving the spirit of another age.
Can you attach the PowerPoint somewhere?

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One way to verify that the translation program you use has it "right" is to copy the language translation back into English....

I use DoItInHebrew for my classes but need to double check it.... there's a better program the mora gave but I am slow to take up new things lol

Upvote 0