Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Asking people to google stuff for you is pedantic.
No, making assertions without backing them up is dishonest.

At least you backed them up. Granted, you simply did a google search, which could lead one to conclude you didn't base your assertion on the actual evidence, but instead on your own preconceived assumptions...and you just got lucky that you could find actual evidence to back up what you said.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You were asked for evidence, and you were able to provide it.

Good for you.

-- A2SG, it's something many around here don't even bother to attempt....

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What about al the virtue signalling in the left wing wokeosphere? They're awfully vocal over something they're supposedly unconcerned about.
What about it? Exactly what are you referring to?

-- A2SG, don't even know where this "left wing wokosphere" is, let alone what is being said there....

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, making assertions without backing them up is dishonest.

At least you backed them up. Granted, you simply did a google search, which could lead one to conclude you didn't base your assertion on the actual evidence, but instead on your own preconceived assumptions...and you just got lucky that you could find actual evidence to back up what you said.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You were asked for evidence, and you were able to provide it.

Good for you.

-- A2SG, it's something many around here don't even bother to attempt....
It's commonly reported news that doesn't require citation for anyone who's been in threads like this one, which you and I have been. There's absolutely no reason whatsoever that you should be any less informed than I am based on that.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What about it? Exactly what are you referring to?

-- A2SG, don't even know where this "left wing wokosphere" is, let alone what is being said there....
Hmm maybe you really don't have a grasp of things.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's commonly reported news that doesn't require citation for anyone who's been in threads like this one, which you and I have been. There's absolutely no reason whatsoever that you should be any less informed than I am based on that.
How am I supposed to know what you're talking about if you don't specify it? What if I find news reports that aren't the ones you're talking about?

The only way to ensure you and I are both on the same page is for you to be clear about what you're talking about.

-- A2SG, that way, we'll both know....

Upvote 0

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟271,130.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
-- A2SG, seriously, asking for evidence is like pulling teeth sometimes....
Don't you love it when people act like it's your job to back up their points for them. And then have the temerity to feel slighted for even being asked

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟271,130.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
All this talk about the occasional transgender person winning in a sport is making a mountain out of a molehill. People's eyes are closed to the real issue here. And that is Christian athletes competing with atheists. This issue is a million times bigger. The Christians are aided and supported by an all powerful external force, which they often credit whenever they win or score a point. While the atheists have to compete on their own merit alone. This is clearly an unfair advantage for the Christians, who should at least be forced to play with one hand tied behind their backs IMO.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hmm maybe you really don't have a grasp of things.
I don't have a grasp of what you're talking about, no.

Now, if you want to discuss a specific issue, feel free to give me the details of that issue, and I'll be happy to discuss it with you. As it now stands, I have no idea what that issue might be.

-- A2SG, should I just take a guess?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't you love it when people act like it's your job to back up their points for them. And then have the temerity to feel slighted for even being asked
It depends on how completely uninformed the person asking is acting.

Reactions: Margaret3110
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It depends on how completely uninformed the person asking is acting.
Let me ask you a question: What is the "left wing wokeosphere"? I can't find a website called leftwingwokeosphere.com, and when I google the term, well, nothing about golf comes up, so I'm at a loss.

So yeah, I'm completely uninformed about what you're talking about. Care to inform me?

-- A2SG, my telepathic powers must be on the fritz today...probably sunspots again....

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let me ask you a question: What is the "left wing wokeosphere"? I can't find a website called leftwingwokeosphere.com, and when I google the term, well, nothing about golf comes up, so I'm at a loss.

So yeah, I'm completely uninformed about what you're talking about. Care to inform me?

-- A2SG, my telepathic powers must be on the fritz today...probably sunspots again....
It's next door to the right wing outrageosphere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There have been threads like this one where males posing as females are participating in female only sport events and winning competitions have been talked about. It seems to me this comes up fairly frequently nowadays.

And that's part of the problem. Every news story about a "boy" playing girls sports gets a thread here. Most of them are nothing stories or just about the "genital mixing" panics. You specifically are talking about winning things and with the noise of all of those other threads any "signal" gets lost.

• Agree
Reactions: ranunculus
Upvote 0