Transgender Children’s Doll with Multiple Genitalia Sparks Outrage (no images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The images are a bit much, but the story is valid news, I think.

"Images of the progressive doll have sparked mixed reactions in the famously conservative country where LGBTQ rights are strictly curtailed.

The toy has sparked mixed responses from social media users, with many saying it was unnecessary to give children such toys.

And 'TverdoyaZerkalo' added: "I believe this is a liberal attempt to change the society.'

The doll is the first such doll spotted in Russia and thought to be among the first in the world."

Here are "less offensive" images ALSO of a Trans Doll:

landscape-1487422688-transgender-doll.jpg

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Going_Nowhere

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,795.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I for one say there is nothing wrong with selling transgender dolls to those who want it. But like all products it must be properly labelled so consumers know what it is. The market will determine if there is value in the doll.

And if that is the only type of doll for sale in the store find another. With a global market now its not hard to find an alternative if local products don't suit your needs. To each his or her own.

What I will not agree is if it is forced on others. Like forced study of gender fluidity in schools or churches.

On a separate note while it's not hard to google the news out (its from the Mirror UK for those wondering) I think it's always good to link your sources and put a NSFW tag if required.

This is a news forum. At least I hope we are adult enough to handle some "child unfriendly" images for the sake of proper discussion. No point talking about something if everyone has to tip toe around the subject.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
To me it is just another example of the distractions fuelled by the enemy. This focus on the foolishnesses of this dark World. People wasting time and energy on things that have no meaning.
I despair of the sheer stupidity that goes on. I bet the devil laughs at how easily the ungodly can be kept distracted from the Word and the message of the Bible and Christ.

Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I for one say there is nothing wrong with selling transgender dolls to those who want it. But like all products it must be properly labelled so consumers know what it is. The market will determine if there is value in the doll.

And if that is the only type of doll for sale in the store find another. With a global market now its not hard to find an alternative if local products don't suit your needs. To each his or her own.

What I will not agree is if it is forced on others. Like forced study of gender fluidity in schools or churches.

On a separate note while it's not hard to google the news out (its from the Mirror UK for those wondering) I think it's always good to link your sources and put a NSFW tag if required.

This is a news forum. At least I hope we are adult enough to handle some "child unfriendly" images for the sake of proper discussion. No point talking about something if everyone has to tip toe around the subject.

I appreciate that you don’t freak out and focus on trying to tell unbelievers what toys they can make and which sins you are ok with and which you want the government to keep them from doing...
I find that so many of my Christian friends and family think it’s their responsibility to hold unbelievers to Christian morality.

That being said, I do think the idea of putting any genetalia on a child’s toy is inappropriate contentographic and inappropriate.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I bet the devil laughs at how easily the ungodly can be kept distracted from the Word and the message of the Bible and Christ.

Indeed. Pretty easy to snare them to talk to strangers in the internet about transgender dolls instead of doing things that have meaning.....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.