TRAGIC DEATH Soccer journalist Grant Wahl dead aged 48 in Qatar while covering World Cup two weeks after being detained

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Eric Wahl was emotional when speaking about his brother, a well-respected soccer reporter who had been covering the World Cup.

Eric believed foul play was involved after claiming his brother was receiving death threats over wearing a rainbow shirt in support of the LGBTQ+ community.

“I am the reason he wore the rainbow shirt to the World Cup,” said Eric, who is gay.

“My brother was healthy. He told me he received death threats. I do not believe my brother just died. I believe he was killed and I just beg for any help.”

On November 21, Grant Wahl said he was detained upon entering the stadium for his T-shirt and refused to change out of it.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would appear he died of a heart attack....and Whal himself noted the was not feeling well:

Wahl had gotten sick while on assignment in Qatar. On Monday he had written he'd visited a medical clinic and the staff believed he had bronchitis.

"My body finally broke down on me," Wahl wrote. "Three weeks of little sleep, high stress and lots of work can do that to you ... What had been a cold over the last 10 days turned into something more severe on the night of the USA-Netherlands game, and I could feel my upper chest take on a new level of pressure and discomfort." He said he'd been taking antibiotics and they appeared to be helping.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It would appear he died of a heart attack....and Whal himself noted the was not feeling well:

Wahl had gotten sick while on assignment in Qatar. On Monday he had written he'd visited a medical clinic and the staff believed he had bronchitis.

"My body finally broke down on me," Wahl wrote. "Three weeks of little sleep, high stress and lots of work can do that to you ... What had been a cold over the last 10 days turned into something more severe on the night of the USA-Netherlands game, and I could feel my upper chest take on a new level of pressure and discomfort." He said he'd been taking antibiotics and they appeared to be helping.

What if he was poisoned?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then it would be discovered in an autopsy if one is preformed.

Will one be performed? Because it seems very rare that a healthy person in their 40's dies of natural causes.

It also seems suspicious, considering Wahl wore the rainbow crest shirt on several occasions, and refused to take it off, and was even detained over it.

He-is-that-guy...

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I thought he died during a game at the stadium?

I know we have different beliefs about the covid vaccine, but I believe the vaccine killed him. The vaccine edits the DNA. How many reports have there been of healthy people dying suddenly after taking the vaccine? (Not necessary immediately, but any time after taking it)

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I know we have different beliefs about the covid vaccine, but I believe the vaccine killed him. The vaccine edits the DNA. How many reports have there been of healthy people dying suddenly after taking the vaccine? (Not necessary immediately, but any time after taking it)
Right on time.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,207,589.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I guess foul play can't be entirely ruled out...

An autopsy could reveal that...however, only if one is performed by people in a reputable country. If the speculation is that officials in Qatar some how poisoned him or gave him something in his water while he was detained, I wouldn't expect anything other than "nope, nothing fishy here, must have been natural causes" if the autopsy is performed by a government medical examiner from Qatar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Fact: Every single person who had the vaccine is going to die.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,207,589.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How many reports have there been of healthy people dying suddenly after taking the vaccine? (Not necessary immediately, but any time after taking it)

You're basically creating an unfalsifiable (therefore, invalid) hypothesis.

The time window of "not necessarily immediately" up to "any time after taking it" isn't specific and basically would apply to everyone about everything...eventually.

Since everyone eventually dies (some earlier than others), that means that everyone who's taken the vaccine will die eventually...much like everyone's who's eaten a potato chip will die eventually (some earlier than others).

The vaccine edits the DNA.

You'll need to show your work on this one (and something from a reputable source)

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here, Wahl admits how he interviewed migrant workers, and all kinds of random people - and admits to doing this despite the Qatari government.

...this video is from just a few weeks ago:

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
I believe he was poisoned. I don’t understand d why Americans go to foreign countries and defy their laws. If the country is against the gay lifestyle respect it. But America has a diluted misconception that because we allow any and everything to happen - i.e. transgender, gays, gay marriages that other countries should do likewise. This conception is what killed the journalist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wahl was also highly critical of world Cup Organizers in Qatar, for their lack of empathy towards workers killed on the job, preparing for this.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe he was poisoned. I don’t understand d why Americans go to foreign countries and defy their laws. If the country is against the gay lifestyle respect it. But America has a diluted misconception that because we allow any and everything to happen - i.e. transgender, gays, gay marriages that other countries should do likewise. This conception is what killed the journalist.

IMO, Wahl is right for exposing the savagery of Qatar. It's a bad country, with a bad culture.

...Note the link in post 16, as one of many examples. Telling people what kind of clothes they can or can't wear is another example.

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because it seems very rare that a healthy person in their 40's dies of natural causes.

How do you know he was healthy?
It seems you ignored the quotes I posted from him indicating he wasn't feeling well on the trip.
And btw, it's not uncommon for a 48 year old man to die suddenly from a heart attack.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do you know he was healthy?
It seems you ignored the quotes I posted from him indicating he wasn't feeling well on the trip.
And btw, it's not uncommon for a 48 year old man to die suddenly from a heart attack.

I did ignore those quotes, yes, because he's not a doctor. Wahl wrote: "My body finally broke down on me," Wahl wrote. "Three weeks of little sleep, high stress and lots of work can do that to you."

...I would need a doctor's opinion that lack of sleep and anxiety would lead to the same symptoms as were experienced by Wahl... Until then, I have no choice but to dismiss his own personal diagnosis.

Upvote 0