United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ON WOMEN:

Father, help me in this writing. How I long to bring harmony into homes, and work-places, but I know what I am about to write, can be divisive in its basest suggestions. Satan, get thee behind me! Jesus Christ is encouraging me to lead His Body into growth, love, and peace!

It seems to me, that women are being led astray, by our mortal enemy, in attempting to usurp family through world leadership, which God gave to men, even in the body of Christ, God's personal family. It is enough that worldly women have been sucked into schemes of the Devil in this matter, but Christian women too, are showing the ugly anger of secular women, as Satan attempts to demoralize, and demean God's appointed leaders to domination, by Militant Feminists!

It is so obvious that God's plan, and preference is for man's leadership in the family, as He established from the beginning. It worked well for all cultures and peoples for thousands of years, until the last 75 years, when women have demanded to move into leadership positions over men. I doubt God has any sorrow about women in business, if there are no needy children in the home. But there is such a beauty of the normal family under God's supervision, where men are responsible to God for the safety and security of their families, and where women are the heart and soul of the family; being the love/glue that establishes the unit we call family!

In a Godly family unit, It seems to me that the man, as well as his abilities will allow, establish-hes the place of safety and security in which the family comes and goes, dwelling in peace and hopefully, prosperity. Certainly, every man is different in his abilities to establish such a place, and each should do his best to support his wife in building her nest, which is their home! This is the normal expression of a man's love for his wife and children, and it is so good in God's eyes! So, what happened to this beautiful model of "family"?

Sin is what happened! Satan and sin (which are synonomous) drove a wedge through the heart of the family! Oh, there are exceptions, remnants of God's plan, and it is so beautiful to see such families, but the overwhelming majority of families today, especially in the United States, are sick, dysfunctional, families! It's sad for me to know how family life is supposed to be, and observe the reality of family life as it is today, in America.

I cannot speak of family life around the world, because I am not a world traveler, at least not in a way that would allow me to evaluate family life in other countries. However, because of my readings and observations of foreigners who immigrate here to our country, I suspect family life outside America is better than here. I suspect that is because God's model family is more evident outside of America. I suspect most of the problem began, because of WWII, but the Civil Rights Movement also added greatly to the problem.

At the advent of the Second World War, due to the threat of world domination, by Hitler and the Axis Powers, so many men volunteered for the war, that women were called upon to "man" the factory production of war materials in America. There is little doubt in my mind that the world would be speaking German today, had we not had the help of women turning-out war materials from our factories, for the rest of the war.

However, I wonder if, when that decision was made to bring women out of the home and into the factory, did anyone gave a thought to the impact that decision would have on American families, and Anerica, after the war was over? Did anyone plan for the return of men from the war? This was a great victory for Satan, and let's face it, Satan also caused WWII, to begin with!

As a result of women working, there were suddenly two incomes flowing into family coffers, and even though military pay was quite low, suddenly there was more cash flowing than was needed for the average family! Men were not around which decreased spending in families, and far less good and services were available to spend money on any way, because of the war effort. The effect of this additional income, allowed many more families to buy cars and homes, than before the war, and it allowed families that already had homes, to "buy-up", and fill-up their more ex-pensive homes with more expensive furnishings. When men returned to the factories, women did not go home (Yes, where they belonged!). Oh, some did. They were the fortunate ones.

Additional income also allowed more young people to buy cars, and to go to college, away from home, which caused more liberal ideas to flow into the culture from "so-called" intellectual pro-fessors. These progressive teachers convinced young people that women were "equal" to men, and that they should seek their own destinies, outside of the family unit. Yet God has made clear that women were created for family, in the early years of child-raising!

Of course women have always been equal to men! The initial question, "Can women compete with men in most jobs, was quickly answered, as women did very well in most of those factory jobs! But, the real question should have been "Should women compete with men, outside the home? That is the most important question! Should they? It seems to me that they should not!

The immediate response to my assertion today, that women should not work outside the family, is usually, "Families cannot afford to have only one person in the family working". And, "How could we live with only one income?" This is a "catch 22" situation! I believe everything is so expensive BECAUSE there is enough money to buy it! If family incomes were $3,000.00 per year, then houses would cost only $10,000.00! There is no way a builder would build a house that no one could afford to buy! Too much money chasing goods is the problem, not too much goods chasing money. If the latter were so, prices would fall like a rock!

It's the greater cash-flow, that created the inflation, that drove the prices of everything up. How-ever, that is not the only thing that drove the cost-of-living through the roof. The other piece of the puzzle was human greed. Money is indeed a root of all kinds of evil. The Bible does not say, "money is the root of all evil"! It says, "…money is a root of all kinds of evil". And nowhere is that fact more evident, than in the breakdown of the family. It seems to me, that greed is one of the factors that causes Mom to work outside the family!

I am not laying this sin only on women. Men too, were greedy, and ignorant of what they were doing to our culture, when they came home from the war! Men should have come home, and thanked God, and their wives, for the sacrifices they made for our country. Then, they should have implored their wives to return home, to reestablish the sorely needed stability that was lost by their families and by society, due to their absence from the home. Had the impact on the world been forseen, it seems to me that we would have planned better. Hindsight is never 20/20, but it is always better than foresight.

The other thing that Satan used to get our Mothers out of their homes was The Civil Rights Movement. Civil rights began, properly, as a movement to bring equal rights to African Ameri-cans. But it wasn't long until homosexuals, and bi-sexuals, inappropriate behavior with animals sexuals, radical feminists, etc. etc. on and on, decided they were also second class citizens, until finally men-hating, militant feminazi's decided the American Housewife was also a second-class citizen, and coaxed her into the streets. This caused great strife between men and women in the home, which fueled the fire, increased the divorce rate, and moved women even more into the work force of America. Sud-denly, homes had no discipline, no Mom or Dad, only Babysitters, with more children having trouble in schools and everywhere children were herded around in the community in hopes of keeping them busy until Mom & Dad came home from work. Women became convinced that they were victims, and men were vilified in newspapers, books and magazines, Boys were feminized, in an attempt to equalize competition on the playground, girls were masculinizedm for the same reason, therefore today the world is turned upside down! And, we allowed this to happen on our watch! We must shoulder the blame for this awful situation!

So, here we are, approximately 70 years later, with the sickest, weakest society, the world has ever seen. We have increased the divorce rate, and produced the sickest children imaginable, and still women are being seduced by Satan, to continue this greed, and "women's 'rights' sickness".

It seems to me, that men and women together allowed this saddest of all situations in the begin-ning, along with the negative dynamics produced by both spouses working (mostly spousal com-petition and combat, along with a sad desire of women to be totally independent). Women have unwittingly been seduced by Satan to destroy the beautiful family union God created.

Our God-given family roles, with a man in the leadership/responsibility position for the family, and a woman providing the love/glue which maintains stability, is so clearly a better family unit than anything man could design! Church leaders and counselors should be lecturing and counsel-ing their flocks back toward Gods' best. Men and women should be discussing this dilemma, and deciding on God's best for their families. I can't imagine what the immediate world economy would do, if women came home and stayed home, but it seems to me in the long run, a great health and peace would descend on America.

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think this is world wide and I also have thought for a long time that it seemed to happen after world war2.
Nowadays the moment you say submission, you are blasted ( many times this is in Christian circles).

We've gone so far away from God in society now that humanly there's no going back.

Upvote 0

Artra

The unforgivable sin is not repenting
Jan 31, 2019
United States
✟13,245.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The submission of the wife demands faithfulness, righteousness, and diligence from the husband; he must be a man worthy of submission in his upright nature, otherwise he risks leading the whole family astray. She should not be repulsed at the thought of serving under him. The husband should be obedient to the Lord, and subsequently give utmost respect and faithfulness to his spouse and his children, as the love he has for them is an extension of the Love God has for all.

To me, 'How does this affect the children?' is one of the biggest driving points in this dilemma. The emotional needs of children in society are becoming more and more neglected from my experience, causing these things like toxic femininity and toxic masculinity, because gender roles and healthy bonds are being warped and confused by immaturity without proper guidance. A wife should be constantly in tune to and nurturing of the emotional state of the kids, and if anything obstructs that responsibility, even if it's to keep them financially stable, the kids will suffer for it. The children are the future of mankind; they are more important than any freedom or endeavor we wish to follow.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
internet-troll.jpg

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This thread is closed permanently due to its off topic and forum SOP violating content.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.