United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
A new show on DEFY station.
This tv station is becoming the most intriguing station on TV.
I saw the previews of this show and had no interest in it. But Saturday night after surfing channels I landed on it.
Always figuring this show to be a audience grabber with no substance.
Several couples, 4 or5, total strangers marry and live together for a few weeks and after a time they make the decision to divorce or stay married. These people are not actors, just regular people.
Over time the various professionals speak with each of them.
One couple, the woman being this sweet quiet gentle soul was interviewed and told the male councilor that they kissed once and her partner said to her that he felt dead inside and repulsed by their kiss. Can you imagine? And I thought he seemed well balanced. The councillor let him have it.
If you decide to watch it it goes on for several hours and I couldn't leave it as I needed to know what came next
Weekly on Saturday nights I believe.
Another one that was individuals left out in the wilderness by themselves to survive. This one is another one that is shocking in content.
This station is going big with subjects.

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Can I assume that making Them get married was to keep them from fornication.
What a nice idea really when you think of it. Also for people who want to be married but for whatever reason that don't take the plunge. None were considered ugly on the outside and I am sure they all went through rigorous tests. The more I think about it the more I like it for shy, etc, people.
It's on my list for a while and defy is forever.lol

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you know it from life time? I was trying to find it on defy and it isn't showing for next Saturday.
Oh I have not watched the show since the first season so I don’t know. I find the whole concept pretty offensive to be honest.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh I have not watched the show since the first season so I don’t know. I find the whole concept pretty offensive to be honest.
I understand, that's how I felt when I saw the commercials. Probably will again feel that way after watching it a while if I can find it again:)
Thanks for responding.

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I understand, that's how I felt when I saw the commercials. Probably will again feel that way after watching it a while if I can find it again:)
Thanks for responding.
I walked away from it. Contrived scenarios for entertainment is not real.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums