Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I almost pity them, these kinds of accusations is all they can conjure, oh Trump is too fat, oh Trump is mentally unstable, blah blah blah. Meanwhile, the Democrat party is in for some rough times considering the FISA MEMO, considering what has been going on in the FBI and the links there, and this information isn't just coming from fringe groups or conspiracy theorists. I have to admit, until recently I did not see Trump as overly intelligent, but now, I think he's brilliant, liberals are being spanked, and it's only the start after a year of them talking smack 24/7.

Lulz. Well hey, at least liberals aren't the ones who shelled out six figures (that's not something conjured up) to a inappropriate content star who allegedly spanked Trump with a magazine.

The Dems just won in Alabama. Trump has gotten his butt beat quite a lot lately without having to pay a dime.

• Agree
Reactions: jazzflower92
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
https://www.mediaite.com/online/ton...ting-on-wife-with-inappropriate content-star/

No just no. Tony Perkins has over the years shown that he's become the personification of a Pharisee. But after this development, I can't see him as being a good moral leader. Stop making excuses for Trump, and stop invoking he's just not perfect because that's not a cover for a man who has lived such a shameless life.
Perkins choice of "Mulligan" was unwise.

He has spoken out in the past that Trump had a sinful and sordid past of the things Trump admitted to. Perkins also said rumors have Trump as a Playboy in the past. Perkins finished his statement that he did not know if Trump has repented of his sins and as such we should not judge a past especially one over 10 years ago.

I have to agree with @Saucy that this is an alleged affair both parties have denied. Men of power and prestige often do issue hush money payments to avoid even rumored affairs.

And once again @Saucy is right. Bill Clinton was using the Oval Office to have sex with Monica Lewinsky. And he did not get impeached for that. He was impeached by lying under oath about the sex with Lewinsky. If Bill Clinton told the truth under oath we would probably never heard of Lewinsky and Bill would only have to face Hillary for his punishment.

Look, Trump had an amoral past. There is truth to that. What Perkins keeps pointing out is Christians when voting for POTUS are not electing a pastor. Liberals accused Christians for voting for GWB because he reminded them of their local pastor. Just can't win.

Also note in the primaries the Christian vote was split between Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Kasich and Rubio. After Trump won the nomination, Christians had a choice between Hillary and Donald. Do you seriously want to make a case on why Christians would vote for Clinton?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No it's using forgiveness as a cover for allowing a man to continue on being a piece of work. That's the thing that is now how forgiveness is supposed to work. Someone has to show they have corrected their behavior. However, with Trump all there is boorish behavior being excused but he keeps on doing it all over again.

The ideal to achieve is to have moral behavior not flaunt it as a badge of honor.
Trump is still having affairs?

Don't muddy the waters here. Boorish and carnival barking Tweets which hurt feelings of others is not what is being argued in the OP. The OP is addressing an alleged affair from years ago.

Calling Rosie O'Donnell crass names in a Tweet is not grounds for impeachment. It is not Presidential by standards today as Andrew Jackson said much worse and quoted in news papers of the time. Yet he remains on our $20 bill.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know people have their judgment clouded by this man.
No some of us just see things much more clearly.

A Clinton presidency would have meant a liberal SCOTUS bench for another 20 years. Hillary supported third term abortions on demand. Most states have retreated from this. If you want to talk about corrupt pasts, exhibit 1 the Clintons. Difference between Trump scandals and Clinton scandals is the Clinton scandals cost tax payers money.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No some of us just see things much more clearly.

A Clinton presidency would have meant a liberal SCOTUS bench for another 20 years. Hillary supported third term abortions on demand. Most states have retreated from this. If you want to talk about corrupt pasts, exhibit 1 the Clintons. Difference between Trump scandals and Clinton scandals is the Clinton scandals cost tax payers money.
The Republicans voted to impeach Bill Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, but did not get enough votes to make it stick. Lewinsky remains single to this day. Bill Clinton has the wife he started out with. Clinton did not ask for support from Russian hackers during an election campaign. The Russians hacking Democratic Party computers remains an ongoing investigation. It is a conspiracy if someone asks someone else to do something illegal.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If it happened, it was a LONG TIME AGO and they both deny it happened. End of story.

What needs to stop are people who claim to be Christians trying to drag up things he did (or might not have done, but running with wild accusations) 10-20 years ago. People like you are so eager to ruin this man's life and reputation that you quickly accept and believe every single news story that's negative.
The payoff was allegedly just before the election. Just over one year ago. The interview of Stormy Daniels was in 2011. It’s understandable that the President’s efforts toward women’s companionship is hard to keep up with.

BTW, I can’t find the reference where this “Baby Christian”, as one notable Evangelical has described him, had repented.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If someone works for me as an accountant and they embezzle funds, does forgiving them include appointing them as my CFO?
Yes! Even if the accountant denied the offense and threatens to sue you if you don’t give him his job back!

• Haha
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...President Clinton was better at that job then President Trump is. :wave:
tulc(since that seems to be what matters more to Republicans now then having sex with an intern did back then)
One thing I really liked about Clinton was that he signed on to welfare reform. He actually worked with the republican majority and the contract with america. He surprised me.

I've said since his presidency that Hillary was the one that scared me because Bill basically just liked being the center of attention and getting laid, but Hillary actually had an agenda, and it went against everything I believe in.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
https://www.mediaite.com/online/ton...ting-on-wife-with-inappropriate content-star/

No just no. Tony Perkins has over the years shown that he's become the personification of a Pharisee. But after this development, I can't see him as being a good moral leader. Stop making excuses for Trump, and stop invoking he's just not perfect because that's not a cover for a man who has lived such a shameless life.
The language of yellow journalism in this article displays a strong bias. Why read such trash? Trump is keeping his promises. He is the only president to seriously move the embassy into Jerusalem. He has directed tax cuts that are bringing giant corporations back to the USA. He is standing firm on the wall despite an attempt at shutting the government down. And most of all hundreds of CEOs and politicians have resigned so they would not be exposed as pedophiles through the NSA. He is draining the swamp. The Clintons have been financially strangled with funding to the Clinton Foundation cut off; George Soros may be at Gitmo for voter fraud; the corrupt Saudi princes have been arrested; and the Rothschilds are on the run. There is an intelligence civil war going on between the CIA/FBI deep state and the NSA/military intelligence, and the deep state is losing. Anyone following Trump tweets and alternative media knows what is going on. If all you follow is main stream media, then you are still in the dark.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay. That's normally how it goes. People normally like it when their politician gets the job done that they sent them there for. That would be true no matter what side of the aisle they are on.

No comment on the darn actions of congress that used taxpayer money to settle their naughty suits, and won't come forward to tell you about? You pulling a Perkins and giving them a pass?
Not me. I don’t see any posters here doing that. If so, please call them out. Or PM them.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The language of yellow journalism in this article displays a strong bias. Why read such trash? Trump is keeping his promises. He is the only president to seriously move the embassy into Jerusalem. He has directed tax cuts that are bringing giant corporations back to the USA. He is standing firm on the wall despite an attempt at shutting the government down. And most of all hundreds of CEOs and politicians have resigned so they would not be exposed as pedophiles through the NSA. He is draining the swamp. The Clintons have been financially strangled with funding to the Clinton Foundation cut off; George Soros may be at Gitmo for voter fraud; the corrupt Saudi princes have been arrested; and the Rothschilds are on the run. There is an intelligence civil war going on between the CIA/FBI deep state and the NSA/military intelligence, and the deep state is losing. Anyone following Trump tweets and alternative media knows what is going on. If all you follow is main stream media, then you are still in the dark.
It may be that he also kept his promise to Ms. Daniels.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The payoff was allegedly just before the election. Just over one year ago. The interview of Stormy Daniels was in 2011. It’s understandable that the President’s efforts toward women’s companionship is hard to keep up with.

BTW, I can’t find the reference where this “Baby Christian”, as one notable Evangelical has described him, had repented.
no need to repent, he thinks he doesn't need to.

then when questioned on it

Upvote 0